🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Giuliani heads to Ukraine in search of ‘very helpful’ info on Biden and Hillary probes

Several things here..........................

First off, who is paying for his trip overseas? If it's the US taxpayer, then why in the hell are they wasting money on this crap?

Second, I'd like to know who he is meeting with and if any of those people Rudy goes to have close ties to Putin, because this could be a way for Trump to get a back channel communication with Putin.

Back channel? According to you leftists, Trump and Putin are best friends.

Giuliani heads to Ukraine in search of ‘very helpful’ info on Biden and Hillary probes

Sounds like Trump is scared shitless of Biden - to seek election help from a foreign country. Biden is not my ideal candidate - but it's sounding more and more like he's the one I'll be voting for.

I don't think it has anything to do with worrying. Now if Trump used his federal agencies to spy on Biden, taking phony documents to the FISA court, have FBI agents staying in contact with him as to how the scheme to defeat Biden is going, then I would say they are scared.
The election season is young. By the time it is all over you will have knowingly voted twice for a shameless cheat.

Republicans don't vote twice for anybody. Only Democrats do that, and sometimes three or four times, depending on what they can get away with. :auiqs.jpg:

Top Dem's will be in prison this time next year. Dem's are corrupt and lawless. I told the dumb asses not to go demanding investigations into corruption but did they listen? :auiqs.jpg:

First off, who is paying for his trip overseas? If it's the US taxpayer, then why in the hell are they wasting money on this crap?

Second, I'd like to know who he is meeting with and if any of those people Rudy goes to have close ties to Putin, because this could be a way for Trump to get a back channel communication with Putin.

I can promise you one thing.....
It wont cost the US taxpayer anywhere near what the fake Russia investigation cost.

Doesn't matter what it costs, it's still a waste of taxpayer money if Rudy's flying over there on the government dime.

Because it's only worth the money if somebody is on the trail of a Republican.
By the way, who will pay 35 million dollars wasted for witch hunting back to American taxpayers? It was only Dems' fault.

So, instead of writing idiotic posts, liberal posters should start earning money to help their corrupt "leaders" to compensate material losses.

Top Dem's will be in prison this time next year. Dem's are corrupt and lawless. I told the dumb asses not to go demanding investigations into corruption but did they listen? :auiqs.jpg:

That's the problem with all this. When was the last time a politician actually went to jail? The last one I remember was the late James Traficant, and the only reason he went to jail is he turned on is fellow Democrats several times.

I 1st posted a link on this months ago - the Ukranian govt had been attempting to pass the Trump administration DOJ (initially run by co-conspirator Rosenstein) evidence exposing how Democrats / Hillary's team worked with corrupt Ukrainian officials to try to produce fake reports / evidence against Trump, much like Obama's administration did with Steele and the Russians. The Obama Ambassador to the Ukraine and the DOJ kept blocking their attempt to do so.

** The Ukrainian involved has already been convicted of corruption in the Ukraine.

So you now gave evidence that the Obama administration worked / colluded with Eurpean Intel agencies, corrupt Ukranians, a Trump-hating foreign spy, the Russians, & Fusion GPS.

As I said, this is the biggest scandal in US History, the biggest case if treason in US history, and it all leads back to Barry / Obama's administration.

That's the problem with all this. When was the last time a politician actually went to jail? The last one I remember was the late James Traficant, and the only reason he went to jail is he turned on is fellow Democrats several times.
It's past time....and this time we have treason, not some little perjury charge.

I can promise you one thing.....
It wont cost the US taxpayer anywhere near what the fake Russia investigation cost.

Doesn't matter what it costs, it's still a waste of taxpayer money if Rudy's flying over there on the government dime.

Because it's only worth the money if somebody is on the trail of a Republican.
By the way, who will pay 35 million dollars wasted for witch hunting back to American taxpayers? It was only Dems' fault.

So, instead of writing idiotic posts, liberal posters should start earning money to help their corrupt "leaders" to compensate material losses.

A Go Fund Me account comes to mind. Bet they will raise at least two hundred bucks.

Politicians are above the law because the corrupt bastards have so much dirt on each other none dare send one to prison less they all go down.

Politicians are above the law because the corrupt bastards have so much dirt on each other none dare send one to prison less they all go down.

Well, that's the only way Trump differs. He was never a member of the club. They all hate him mostly for the fact he is an outsider. He was never invited and he didn't kiss enough ass to get where he's at. He just barged right in and took the Kings seat.

Everybody should believe that they're best friends. Trump initiated 1.5 hour call with Putin.
and Trump is counting on russia's help to get re-elected.
Trump gets all dazzeled and googly eyed when talking to Putin.

Everybody should believe that they're best friends. Trump initiated 1.5 hour call with Putin.

Typical lib. If Trump was rough on Russia, you on the left would be saying this crazy man is going to lead us into nuclear war. When Trump tries to get along with foreign leaders, you say he's buddy-buddy with them.

Dudmuck, may I call you DumbDuck? It seems to fit you better.

Trump initiated 1.5 hour call with Putin. Trump gets all dazzeled and googly eyed when talking to Putin.
^
This must be an evidence of a treason if you are a liberal.

Trump is counting on russia's help to get re-elected.
^
This looks like an evidence of a couple of things:
1. Libs have been successfully brainwashed by Soros Media and live in a parallel world;
2. Libs disrespect the choice of all American people who voted for Trump in 2016 and elected him a president according to American Constitution, which libs disrespect as well.

Libs want Trump to look like a traitor while indeed they look like real traitors.

Last edited:
And the libs are having a cow. How dare Rudy give democRATs a taste of their own medicine.
Giuliani will travel to Ukraine, saying country's probes may be 'very, very helpful' for Trump

"We’re not meddling in an election; we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do,” Giuliani continued, when pressed on whether his visit would be appropriate. "And this isn’t foreign policy — I’m asking them to do an investigation that they’re doing already and that other people are telling them to stop. And I’m going to give them reasons why they shouldn’t stop it because that information will be very, very helpful to my client, and may turn out to be helpful to my government.”

Giuliani said he expects to travel to Kiev, Ukraine's capital, in the coming days.

And of course, the RATs are having a conniption.
Hopefully he doesn't come back They know how to handle AH's there
/----/ "And so the Democrats, they are all over this. The Drive-By Media is all over this. They say it is proof of getting a foreign country to influence the election. They’re saying, “See, Trump did collude with Russia because now he’s sending Rudy over to Ukraine.” " - Rush

Great commentary: Dems Fit to Be Tied Over Rudy’s Trip to Ukraine
/--- another bootlicker heard from ---/
/——-/ You sad bitter little man. All you can do is ignore the message and attack the messenger.
WHY are republicans blocking a report that exonerates the trump scum bag?

And the libs are having a cow. How dare Rudy give democRATs a taste of their own medicine.
Giuliani will travel to Ukraine, saying country's probes may be 'very, very helpful' for Trump

"We’re not meddling in an election; we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do,” Giuliani continued, when pressed on whether his visit would be appropriate. "And this isn’t foreign policy — I’m asking them to do an investigation that they’re doing already and that other people are telling them to stop. And I’m going to give them reasons why they shouldn’t stop it because that information will be very, very helpful to my client, and may turn out to be helpful to my government.”

Giuliani said he expects to travel to Kiev, Ukraine's capital, in the coming days.

Hopefully he doesn't come back They know how to handle AH's there
/----/ "And so the Democrats, they are all over this. The Drive-By Media is all over this. They say it is proof of getting a foreign country to influence the election. They’re saying, “See, Trump did collude with Russia because now he’s sending Rudy over to Ukraine.” " - Rush

Great commentary: Dems Fit to Be Tied Over Rudy’s Trip to Ukraine
/--- another bootlicker heard from ---/
/——-/ You sad bitter little man. All you can do is ignore the message and attack the messenger.
WHY are republicans blocking a report that exonerates the trump scum bag?

Which report are you talking about???

/——/ And the libs are having a cow. How dare Rudy give democRATs a taste of their own medicine.

Ordinary Americans should have a cow. Trump is following the same strategy he followed in 2020. This time he is going to Ukraine to try and get dirt. Wonder what he is going to offer Ukraine for their help. That is called bribery.

"There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter. But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Can you blame them? Slow Joe took Air Force 2 to see if he could get the investigator fired that was looking into the employer of Hunter. He threatened foreign aid if the guy wasn't taken off the job.

Untrue. There is no evidence that he was looking into the company that Hunter Biden was a part of. A large number of public officials in the US and worldwide complained that he did not do enough to fight corruption.

"For instance, in early 2016, International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde said that "it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue" unless corruption prosecutions accelerate."

Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

Last edited:
Ordinary Americans should have a cow. Trump is following the same strategy he followed in 2020. This time he is going to Ukraine to try and get dirt. Wonder what he is going to offer Ukraine for their help. That is called bribery.

"There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter. But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

And here am I......... stuck in 2019.....:dunno:

Forum List

Back