🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Giuliani heads to Ukraine in search of ‘very helpful’ info on Biden and Hillary probes

And the libs are having a cow. How dare Rudy give democRATs a taste of their own medicine.
Giuliani will travel to Ukraine, saying country's probes may be 'very, very helpful' for Trump

"We’re not meddling in an election; we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do,” Giuliani continued, when pressed on whether his visit would be appropriate. "And this isn’t foreign policy — I’m asking them to do an investigation that they’re doing already and that other people are telling them to stop. And I’m going to give them reasons why they shouldn’t stop it because that information will be very, very helpful to my client, and may turn out to be helpful to my government.”

Giuliani said he expects to travel to Kiev, Ukraine's capital, in the coming days.

And of course, the RATs are having a conniption.

Can you blame them? Slow Joe took Air Force 2 to see if he could get the investigator fired that was looking into the employer of Hunter. He threatened foreign aid if the guy wasn't taken off the job.

Untrue. There is no evidence that he was looking into the company that Hunter Biden was a part of. A large number of public officials in the US and worldwide complained that he did not do enough to fight corruption.

"For instance, in early 2016, International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde said that "it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue" unless corruption prosecutions accelerate."

Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

Given the fact Politifact is a left-wing extension of the Democrat party, the very idea of them rating the allegations as "half true" is certainly suspect.

They agreed to the fact Joe threatened the government's foreign aid, but went on to say that it was not only on behalf of his son or his interests. It was because of "other countries" felt the same way. Imagine that! What are the odds?

If you are half-way honest, ask yourself if Hunter had nothing to do with an energy company in Ukraine, would his father have been involved at all? Hunter had no prior experience in energy before he was hired.

Several things here..........................

First off, who is paying for his trip overseas? If it's the US taxpayer, then why in the hell are they wasting money on this crap?

Second, I'd like to know who he is meeting with and if any of those people Rudy goes to have close ties to Putin, because this could be a way for Trump to get a back channel communication with Putin.

Back channel? According to you leftists, Trump and Putin are best friends.
Everybody should believe that they're best friends. Trump initiated 1.5 hour call with Putin.
and Trump is counting on russia's help to get re-elected.
Trump gets all dazzeled and googly eyed when talking to Putin.
Dudmuck, may I call you DumbDuck? It seems to fit you better.

Trump initiated 1.5 hour call with Putin. Trump gets all dazzeled and googly eyed when talking to Putin.
^
This must be an evidence of a treason if you are a liberal.

Trump is counting on russia's help to get re-elected.
^
This looks like an evidence of a couple of things:
1. Libs have been successfully brainwashed by Soros Media and live in a parallel world;
2. Libs disrespect the choice of all American people who voted for Trump in 2016 and elected him a president according to American Constitution, which libs disrespect as well.

Libs want Trump to look like a traitor while indeed they look like real traitors.
The point was to show you how Trump and Putin are best friends. Now you can see it.

The point was to show you how Trump and Putin are best friends. Now you can see it.

Putin has a lot of power and so does Trump. Putin has never been afraid to use it while America (especially under Obama) was busy apologizing for our strength. Trump is a lot like Putin in that sense and I like it. :113: Trump has more power than Putin and is shoving it up Putin's Russian nose. :113:

Several things here..........................

First off, who is paying for his trip overseas? If it's the US taxpayer, then why in the hell are they wasting money on this crap?

Second, I'd like to know who he is meeting with and if any of those people Rudy goes to have close ties to Putin, because this could be a way for Trump to get a back channel communication with Putin.
/——/Back channel? According to you libtards, Trump communicates with Putin during live TV press conferences with millions of witnesses : “Russia, if you’re listening...”

/——/ And the libs are having a cow. How dare Rudy give democRATs a taste of their own medicine.
Giuliani will travel to Ukraine, saying country's probes may be 'very, very helpful' for Trump

"We’re not meddling in an election; we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do,” Giuliani continued, when pressed on whether his visit would be appropriate. "And this isn’t foreign policy — I’m asking them to do an investigation that they’re doing already and that other people are telling them to stop. And I’m going to give them reasons why they shouldn’t stop it because that information will be very, very helpful to my client, and may turn out to be helpful to my government.”

Giuliani said he expects to travel to Kiev, Ukraine's capital, in the coming days.

/--- Eh, cancel that flight. It looks like the vampire isn't going after all, LOL. ---/

go rudy go ya crazy son of a bitch

Investigation of a coup attempt is worth the trip
Lets hope Rudy is as successful in Ukraine as the crack investigative team of best people Trump sent to Hawaii to check out Obama's birth certificate. Matter of fact, I think they are still there snooping about since I haven't heard any results of their efforts yet. Anyway, may Rudy be as successful as Trump's effort to keep the Central Park Five in jail after they were exonerated, or his promise to get Mexico to pay for a border wall.

go rudy go ya crazy son of a bitch

Investigation of a coup attempt is worth the trip
Lets hope Rudy is as successful in Ukraine as the crack investigative team of best people Trump sent to Hawaii to check out Obama's birth certificate. Matter of fact, I think they are still there snooping about since I haven't heard any results of their efforts yet. Anyway, may Rudy be as successful as Trump's effort to keep the Central Park Five in jail after they were exonerated, or his promise to get Mexico to pay for a border wall.

It's already been stated in this thread. He's not going.

Rudy ain't going anymore punked out

I think the Ukraine's made it mandatory for him to dress like a man if he went and leave his heels and lipstick at home so he told them to stuff it if he couldn't be himself.

You leftists are amazing people; constantly telling righties how they are xenophobes, homophobes, this-a-phobe, that-a-phobe. But the first to use gay or cross dresser references to insult the other side.

Last edited:
Biden had the Ukranian prosecutor (who was after his son) fired by threatening to withhold U.S. $$$.....While he was VP!!!
Not true. There is a timeline available. If you believed your own BS you would’ve posted a link. Duh!

Giuliani reverses course, says he's no longer going to Ukraine to press Biden investigation - CNNPolitics

But Giuliani's story had some holes. According to a report from Bloomberg, the Ukrainian government's case against Burisma had been "dormant" since 2014, two years before Biden successfully pushed to remove the prosecutor general. Biden was also joined in his anti-corruption push against the prosecutor by numerous leaders in Europe as well as the International Monetary Fund -- none of whom had any family ties to Burisma.

Oops!

As a former prosecutor bug eyed Rudy finally realized he was about to break the law Biggly.

Rudy ain't going anymore punked out

I think the Ukraine's made it mandatory for him to dress like a man if he went and leave his heels and lipstick at home so he told them to stuff it if he couldn't be himself.

You leftists are amazing people; constantly telling righties how they are xenophobes, homophobes, this-a-phobe, that-a-phobe. But the first to use gay or cross dresser references to insult the other side.

Hardly the first stay up with some rightie threads.

Wow...................first he made lots of hoopla about how he was going to the Ukraine to get dirt on Biden, but then people start talking about how it could be considered illegal, so what does Rudy the Chicken do? Cancels the trip.

But, I liked the reasons he said he was going. From the link in post 77.....................

Giuliani told CNN's Michael Warren on Saturday that he is not going to meet with Ukraine's president-elect because "the meeting would have accomplished little and may be in the hands of those who might misrepresent it."
Giuliani, speaking on Fox News late Friday night, said he had decided not to go on the trip to avoid potential "enemies of the President."
"I'm not gonna go," he said, "because I think I'm walking into a group of people that are enemies of the President, in some cases enemies of the United States and, in one case, an already convicted person who has been found to be involved in assisting the Democrats with the 2016 election."

He KNEW what he was doing was wrong.

And the libs are having a cow. How dare Rudy give democRATs a taste of their own medicine.

That's nice, dear.
/——/ “That's nice, dear.” Leftists words for holy shyt.
So...how's that trip to the Ukraine coming along?

Forum List

Back