🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Giuliani heads to Ukraine in search of ‘very helpful’ info on Biden and Hillary probes

And the libs are having a cow. How dare Rudy give democRATs a taste of their own medicine.
Giuliani will travel to Ukraine, saying country's probes may be 'very, very helpful' for Trump

"We’re not meddling in an election; we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do,” Giuliani continued, when pressed on whether his visit would be appropriate. "And this isn’t foreign policy — I’m asking them to do an investigation that they’re doing already and that other people are telling them to stop. And I’m going to give them reasons why they shouldn’t stop it because that information will be very, very helpful to my client, and may turn out to be helpful to my government.”

Giuliani said he expects to travel to Kiev, Ukraine's capital, in the coming days.

And of course, the RATs are having a conniption.
Hopefully he doesn't come back They know how to handle AH's there
/----/ "And so the Democrats, they are all over this. The Drive-By Media is all over this. They say it is proof of getting a foreign country to influence the election. They’re saying, “See, Trump did collude with Russia because now he’s sending Rudy over to Ukraine.” " - Rush

Great commentary: Dems Fit to Be Tied Over Rudy’s Trip to Ukraine
/--- another bootlicker heard from ---/
/——-/ You sad bitter little man. All you can do is ignore the message and attack the messenger.
:cryhug_1_: How's Rudy's trip turning out?

Top Dem's will be in prison this time next year. Dem's are corrupt and lawless. I told the dumb asses not to go demanding investigations into corruption but did they listen? :auiqs.jpg:
Ruh Roooooh! Lock 'em up! Any day now! Any day now! Ruh Roooooh! Lock 'em up! Any day now! Any day now! Ruh Roooooh! Lock 'em up! Any day now! Any day now! Ruh Roooooh! Lock 'em up! Any day now! Any day now!

And the libs are having a cow. How dare Rudy give democRATs a taste of their own medicine.
Giuliani will travel to Ukraine, saying country's probes may be 'very, very helpful' for Trump

"We’re not meddling in an election; we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do,” Giuliani continued, when pressed on whether his visit would be appropriate. "And this isn’t foreign policy — I’m asking them to do an investigation that they’re doing already and that other people are telling them to stop. And I’m going to give them reasons why they shouldn’t stop it because that information will be very, very helpful to my client, and may turn out to be helpful to my government.”

Giuliani said he expects to travel to Kiev, Ukraine's capital, in the coming days.

/----/ "And so the Democrats, they are all over this. The Drive-By Media is all over this. They say it is proof of getting a foreign country to influence the election. They’re saying, “See, Trump did collude with Russia because now he’s sending Rudy over to Ukraine.” " - Rush

/——-/ You sad bitter little man. All you can do is ignore the message and attack the messenger.
/——/ Rudy’s talk of a trip to out Biden’s son sent a strong message to the democRATs. Go after Trump’s kids and I’ll go after yours. So it went very well.

/——/ Rudy’s talk of a trip to out Biden’s son sent a strong message to the democRATs. Go after Trump’s kids and I’ll go after yours. So it went very well.
/--- nice spin, bootlicker ---/

Really? Sent a strong message? What message is that exactly? That they will make an empty threat and then back down? Because that is exactly what happened. Rudy threatened to go to Ukraine, but then backed down and canceled the trip the next day.

I think the message they are sending is that they are impotent and only have empty threats.

Top Dem's will be in prison this time next year. Dem's are corrupt and lawless. I told the dumb asses not to go demanding investigations into corruption but did they listen? :auiqs.jpg:
Ruh Roooooh! Lock 'em up! Any day now! Any day now! Ruh Roooooh! Lock 'em up! Any day now! Any day now! Ruh Roooooh! Lock 'em up! Any day now! Any day now! Ruh Roooooh! Lock 'em up! Any day now! Any day now!

Sorry I was distracted by all the team Trump wins. What are you saying?

Can you blame them? Slow Joe took Air Force 2 to see if he could get the investigator fired that was looking into the employer of Hunter. He threatened foreign aid if the guy wasn't taken off the job.

Untrue. There is no evidence that he was looking into the company that Hunter Biden was a part of. A large number of public officials in the US and worldwide complained that he did not do enough to fight corruption.

"For instance, in early 2016, International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde said that "it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue" unless corruption prosecutions accelerate."

Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

Given the fact Politifact is a left-wing extension of the Democrat party, the very idea of them rating the allegations as "half true" is certainly suspect.

They agreed to the fact Joe threatened the government's foreign aid, but went on to say that it was not only on behalf of his son or his interests. It was because of "other countries" felt the same way. Imagine that! What are the odds?

If you are half-way honest, ask yourself if Hunter had nothing to do with an energy company in Ukraine, would his father have been involved at all? Hunter had no prior experience in energy before he was hired.

That is always your stupid excuse. There is no evidence of that. They were right in their evaluation.

The person in question was fired because he refused to go after corruption. It had nothing to do with Hunter Biden.
"“Shokin was fired,” Daria Kaleniuk observed, “because he failed to do investigations of corruption and economic crimes of President Yanukovych and his close associates, including Zlochevsky, and basically it was the big demand within society in Ukraine, including our organization and many other organizations, to get rid of this guy.”

The answer is simple. Biden was the point-man for the international effort to get rid of the prosecutor because he refused to go after corruption.. If Biden wanted to protect Hunter then he would not have supported the firing of the person in question. There is no evidence again that it had anything to do with Hunter.

You are the one who is completely dishonest. Making unsubstantiated allegations to protect Trump. You are nothing but Trump trash.

Giuliani's efforts on behalf of Trump have been more embarrassing than anything.

What's so embarrassing here? If Hunter Biden is corrupt, why shouldn't the people have a right to know? And since the media won't look into this cokehead who was kicked out the military for drugs- its really left to President Trump's friends to do it.

Would it make the left happier if Mr. Guiliani were to get on Rush Limbaugh's payroll or some other journalistic outfit to do the investigation?

Can you blame them? Slow Joe took Air Force 2 to see if he could get the investigator fired that was looking into the employer of Hunter. He threatened foreign aid if the guy wasn't taken off the job.

Untrue. There is no evidence that he was looking into the company that Hunter Biden was a part of. A large number of public officials in the US and worldwide complained that he did not do enough to fight corruption.

"For instance, in early 2016, International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde said that "it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue" unless corruption prosecutions accelerate."

Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

Given the fact Politifact is a left-wing extension of the Democrat party, the very idea of them rating the allegations as "half true" is certainly suspect.

They agreed to the fact Joe threatened the government's foreign aid, but went on to say that it was not only on behalf of his son or his interests. It was because of "other countries" felt the same way. Imagine that! What are the odds?

If you are half-way honest, ask yourself if Hunter had nothing to do with an energy company in Ukraine, would his father have been involved at all? Hunter had no prior experience in energy before he was hired.

That is always your stupid excuse. There is no evidence of that. They were right in their evaluation.

The person in question was fired because he refused to go after corruption. It had nothing to do with Hunter Biden.
"“Shokin was fired,” Daria Kaleniuk observed, “because he failed to do investigations of corruption and economic crimes of President Yanukovych and his close associates, including Zlochevsky, and basically it was the big demand within society in Ukraine, including our organization and many other organizations, to get rid of this guy.”

The answer is simple. Biden was the point-man for the international effort to get rid of the prosecutor because he refused to go after corruption.. If Biden wanted to protect Hunter then he would not have supported the firing of the person in question. There is no evidence again that it had anything to do with Hunter.

You are the one who is completely dishonest. Making unsubstantiated allegations to protect Trump. You are nothing but Trump trash.

Protect Trump? Protect him from what?

Correct, there is no evidence of Hunter's involvement, however the coincidences (that always seem to follow Democrats) are more than obvious. If Joe is taken seriously by his constituents, an investigation is needed to find out how a drug head head who's father was VP of the United States landed a job paying 600K a year in a business he had no experience in, and the guy who was investigating that company was ousted.

Nothing to see here folks. Average everyday American druggies get those kinds of jobs all the time.

Forum List

Back