Giuliani Revealing HUGE Money Laundering Operation Involving Bidens, Burisma Prosecutor Poisoned

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

I think it is time to cease labeling Rudy “President’s Lawyer”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network
Creating it, maybe.

Uncovering? You can't do that with something that doesn't exist.
so all those money transactions that have been found are not real.

sure. and trump isn't your president either.

denial - that egyptian river is getting around.
Knowing the tRump *administration* and how it operates? No, this transactions are almost certainly not real.

tRump isn't anybody's president. He's an illegitimate squatter.
knowing you mock his name every time you post it, you're hardly someones opinion to be trusted as objective.

We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting

Extrapolate the opposite of mostly.....
Get it yet? All they are doing is a play on wording. If they are "mostly" factual then that means they are often WRONG.

But they word it in such a way to ignore that part.

Face it, there is no PURE source for honest news reporting.

In my estimation, it seems Giuliani has decided his only hope to stay out of the clink is to stay on Trump's better side and hope for a pardon. Otherwise he would be laying low.

In my estimation, it seems Giuliani has decided his only hope to stay out of the clink is to stay on Trump's better side and hope for a pardon. Otherwise he would be laying low.
Really good article on the world's mayor here. He's making a lot more money than Hunter Biden ever did, and he thinks he's got it covered. I don't care if the guy gets rich, but the Trumpsters that are squealing about Hunter Biden's salary ought to get a load of what Trump's best friend is up to, no doubt with Trump's full blessing.

November 11th, 2019 | Vol. 194, No. 20 | U.S.

Your.estimation is as useless as a letter to Santa!

Really good article on the world's mayor here. He's making a lot more money than Hunter Biden ever did, and he thinks he's got it covered. I don't care if the guy gets rich, but the Trumpsters that are squealing about Hunter Biden's salary ought to get a load of what Trump's best friend is up to, no doubt with Trump's full blessing.

I have a hard time believing Giuliani is a valuable cybersecurity consultant when he's older than my parents and accidentally locks himself out of his iphone.

And WHO IS RUDY EXTORTING?...WE KNOW Jojo was EXTORTING and BRIBING Ukraine!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

I have a hard time believing Giuliani is a valuable cybersecurity consultant when he's older than my parents and accidentally locks himself out of his iphone.
and i have a hard time hunter biden had anything other than his name and connections to his father to offer also.

wheee - this is fun!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

I don't know that Rudy's extorting anyone. He's being paid because he has influence over Trump. More than Hunter Biden was ever paid.

and i have a hard time hunter biden had anything other than his name and connections to his father to offer also.

wheee - this is fun!

You can believe whatever you want, that doesn't mean he did anything wrong.

Ajqs6CP.jpg

I don't know that Rudy's extorting anyone. He's being paid because he has influence over Trump. More than Hunter Biden was ever paid.
You mean like what the Hildebeast had over Russia during Uranium One to get Blow Job a HALF MILLION speakers fee in Moscow and over $145 million donation to the Clinton crime Family Foundation from Russian buddies of Putin?

Yes, the Clintons should be investigated
Nov 19, 2017 · In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Prove it!....like you cockroaches always say!

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

I think it is time to cease labeling Rudy “President’s Lawyer”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network
Creating it, maybe.

Uncovering? You can't do that with something that doesn't exist.
so all those money transactions that have been found are not real.

sure. and trump isn't your president either.

denial - that egyptian river is getting around.
Knowing the tRump *administration* and how it operates? No, this transactions are almost certainly not real.

tRump isn't anybody's president. He's an illegitimate squatter.
You like hairy man Rump, don't you?

Ajqs6CP.jpg

You mean like what the Hildebeast had over Russia during Uranium One to get Blow Job a HALF MILLION speakers fee in Moscow and over $145 million donation to the Clinton crime Family Foundation from Russian buddies of Putin?

Nov 19, 2017 · In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government
Already was an investigation mate. Went no where because the allegations were BS. Again, we know that Giuliani is taking money in Ukraine and communicating recommendations to Trump. You can make up BS for other people, but why do you ignore what Giuliani is doing?

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Prove it!....like you cockroaches always say!

Aren't you aware Giuliani was lobbying Trump to fire Yovanovich?
Giuliani under investigation for alleged campaign finance, lobbying breaches: report

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Already was an investigation mate. Went no where because the allegations were BS. Again, we know that Giuliani is taking money in Ukraine and communicating recommendations to Trump. You can make up BS for other people, but why do you ignore what Giuliani is doing?
Seems we have new Ukraine investigation against Biden...6 criminal cases....You fools absolutely know nothing!

Breaking: Ukrainian Official Reveals Six Criminal Cases ...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/breaking-ukrainian-official-reveals-six...

OAN reporter Chanel Rion has been traveling with Rudy Giuliani and reporting on his investigations in Hungary and Kiev, Ukraine. In her report released on Sunday night Chanel Rion mentioned that Ukrainian officials showed her six criminal cases involving...

Forum List

Back