Giuliani Revealing HUGE Money Laundering Operation Involving Bidens, Burisma Prosecutor Poisoned

Lets see what the link iceberg gave us says about the OP's source...

Overall, we rate One America News Far right biased based on story selection that consistently favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks.
i don't follow OAN that much. gator is correct that at times i can drop a headline from GWP and yea, i need to ask myself about that given their history. it *is* hypocritical to call out one side and quote the other and that's on me to stop doing.

however -

ukraine money laundering at DuckDuckGo

not as if OAN is the only site to have ever made this claim. this is what trump said to look into.

In order to have an honest adult conversation about Trump and Ukraine, one must first rid themselves of the notion that this president cares at all about corruption.

If you claim that Trump was or is truly an anti-corruption type leader, you are someone who isn't Intelligent enough to engage with. Or, you are a lying hack who has no intention of having an honest discussion.

Sorry if that sounds hurtful to you. But this is not a point of controversy.
I'd love to be honest but you are setting a table where only YOU are allowed such a distinction.

ergo, fuck off.

Well. At least you didn't try to argue the point.
there is no point. a discussion with you is to be lectured about why the left is right. in "my" world no side is 100% right and the other 100% wrong. it's just the extreme assholes of both sides pushing that narrative.

there is simply no point in trying to have an honest debate with an asswhipe who sits there and says "if you think this then you are not intelligent" OF WHICH i never said i thought that. you assigned it to me.

ergo, fuck off. again.

He didnt assign it to you, you just claimed it.

Overall, we rate One America News Far right biased based on story selection that consistently favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks.
i don't follow OAN that much. gator is correct that at times i can drop a headline from GWP and yea, i need to ask myself about that given their history. it *is* hypocritical to call out one side and quote the other and that's on me to stop doing.

however -

not as if OAN is the only site to have ever made this claim. this is what trump said to look into.

No. You cant disparage CNN and then post from a site called Duckduckgo. Jesus...
duckduckgo is a search engine fucktard.

Okay...none of the sites presented had an ounce of credibility either. The only recognizable site was the NY Post and they are simply reporting on what Ghouliani said, not that it was fact.
given your inability differentiate a website from a search engine, you'll forgive me that i doubt your ability to understand what you are reading to begin with.

the only point of that post was to show that while OAN is right based, they are far from the only NOR the first to report this is what is happening.

hell i'd not be surprised if they honestly don't give a damn like we think they about the news but we one day find out THE MEDIA caused a lot of the divide just to get the attention and revenue.
I think that's a part of it. The proliferation of "media" (ha) sources has led to a level of competition the industry could never have imagined.

The other half of this, though, is that the "media" sees how splintered we have become and is simply responding to (and even creating) demand. As a predictable result, this is all feeding on itself.

The problem now is that a truly curious and open-minded individual can't believe anything they read, hear or see out of hand. That's not good.

Gun to your head, would you put your trust in what Rachel Maddow tells you or in what Sean Hannity tells you?
There is no gun to my head. Neither.
I'm shocked that you wouldn't take a stand. Shocked.
I did take a stand. As closely as you have followed my posts over the years, as many times as I've explained it, you still haven't figured out which side of the fence I'm on.

I'm shocked. Shocked.

I've clearly stated that I know what side of the fence you are on. Many times. I've defended you as a rational voter with moderate liberal politics.

Still, the choice I presented here is very clear. But, for some reason, you refuse to state the obvious.

I'm guessing that you responding honestly to this question would bother you because it would put a tiny dent in the "both sides do it" narrative that you've worked so hard to put forth.

however -

In order to have an honest adult conversation about Trump and Ukraine, one must first rid themselves of the notion that this president cares at all about corruption.

If you claim that Trump was or is truly an anti-corruption type leader, you are someone who isn't Intelligent enough to engage with. Or, you are a lying hack who has no intention of having an honest discussion.

I'd love to be honest but you are setting a table where only YOU are allowed such a distinction.

ergo, fuck off.

Do you believe Donald J Trump (of Trump University and Trump Foundation fame) is dedicated to fighting corruption?
i believe you refuse to be honest about it and must extremify how you state things vs. try to break things down to what they really are all around. i do believe *IF* he is trying to root out corruption, the corrupt will fight him with everything they have; legal, honest, or otherwise.

And if unicorns were real, we'd all have a unicorn. We know why you wont answer. You know Trump isnt interested in stopping corruption, anywhere.

however -

No. You cant disparage CNN and then post from a site called Duckduckgo. Jesus...
duckduckgo is a search engine fucktard.

Okay...none of the sites presented had an ounce of credibility either. The only recognizable site was the NY Post and they are simply reporting on what Ghouliani said, not that it was fact.
given your inability differentiate a website from a search engine, you'll forgive me that i doubt your ability to understand what you are reading to begin with.

the only point of that post was to show that while OAN is right based, they are far from the only NOR the first to report this is what is happening.

I didn't click it initially. I dont click on weird looking links from funky looking sites.

And none of them have an ounce of credibility. All you did was show there is a lot of conspiracy theory bullshit on the web.

Last edited:
Oh, it's on OAN, therefore I expect there to be indictments any day now.......

No........ really.........
Is there a specific reason you are dismissing them as a news source?
You know, a legit reason...

Here, this is from Iceberg's media bias check...

however -

ergo, fuck off.

there is no point. a discussion with you is to be lectured about why the left is right. in "my" world no side is 100% right and the other 100% wrong. it's just the extreme assholes of both sides pushing that narrative.

there is simply no point in trying to have an honest debate with an asswhipe who sits there and says "if you think this then you are not intelligent" OF WHICH i never said i thought that. you assigned it to me.

ergo, fuck off. again.

You are upset because I said that you are either stupid or dishonest?

Come.on, man. You are telling us that you believe that Trump has a goal of rooting out corruption....so his homing in on Burisma is entirely consistent with his foreign policy goals.

You can't truly believe that if you are an intelligent person. So, if you are intelligent and push this crap, you're a lying hack.

I get that they CLEARLY lean right but that is not a reason to dismiss them anymore than I dismiss a story from BSNBC for being far left.

Mocking any given media outlet is to be expected but outright dismissing a story simply because of a messenger is pretty stupid.

I get that they CLEARLY lean right but that is not a reason to dismiss them anymore than I dismiss a story from BSNBC for being far left.

Mocking any given media outlet is to be expected but outright dismissing a story simply because of a messenger is pretty stupid.

Not because they lean right...

due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks

however -

ergo, fuck off.

Do you believe Donald J Trump (of Trump University and Trump Foundation fame) is dedicated to fighting corruption?
i believe you refuse to be honest about it and must extremify how you state things vs. try to break things down to what they really are all around. i do believe *IF* he is trying to root out corruption, the corrupt will fight him with everything they have; legal, honest, or otherwise.

And if unicorns were real, we'd all have a unicorn. We know why you wont answer. You know Trump isnt interested in stopping corruption, anywhere.
i won't answer regardless of what i would say, you'd say it the way you want to hear it.

look - you just did it. :)

however -

ergo, fuck off.

ergo, fuck off. again.

You are upset because I said that you are either stupid or dishonest?

Come.on, man. You are telling us that you believe that Trump has a goal of rooting out corruption....so his homing in on Burisma is entirely consistent with his foreign policy goals.

You can't truly believe that if you are an intelligent person. So, if you are intelligent and push this crap, you're a lying hack.
not upset at all.

learned long ago it's not worth getting emotional over the terminally stupid. aka - you.

promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks

This could EASILY describe every news channel. Literally every one of them.

Not according to Iceberg's link.

Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on editorial positions that consistently favors the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High due to misleading information presented by guests as well as a few failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks.

ergo, fuck off.

i won't answer regardless of what i would say, you'd say it the way you want to hear it.

It's okay. We know why you won't say it. You're as afraid of Trump supporters as the rest of the GOP.

ergo, fuck off.

It's okay. We know why you won't say it. You're as afraid of Trump supporters as the rest of the GOP.
yea that must be it, huh?

like i said, won't matter what i say, you're mind is made up and you will push everything to your "opinions" so you can giggle at how stupid others are. you just never realize you're giggling at a mirror.

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

I think it is time to cease labeling Rudy “President’s Lawyer”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network
Creating it, maybe.

Uncovering? You can't do that with something that doesn't exist.
so all those money transactions that have been found are not real.

sure. and trump isn't your president either.

denial - that egyptian river is getting around.
Knowing the tRump *administration* and how it operates? No, this transactions are almost certainly not real.

tRump isn't anybody's president. He's an illegitimate squatter.

yea that must be it, huh?

like i said, won't matter what i say, you're mind is made up and you will push everything to your "opinions" so you can giggle at how stupid others are. you just never realize you're giggling at a mirror.

Yes, my mind is made up. I know Trump is not at all interested in fighting corruption. And so do you.

Forum List

Back