Giuliani Revealing HUGE Money Laundering Operation Involving Bidens, Burisma Prosecutor Poisoned

In my estimation, it seems Giuliani has decided his only hope to stay out of the clink is to stay on Trump's better side and hope for a pardon. Otherwise he would be laying low.
Really good article on the world's mayor here. He's making a lot more money than Hunter Biden ever did, and he thinks he's got it covered. I don't care if the guy gets rich, but the Trumpsters that are squealing about Hunter Biden's salary ought to get a load of what Trump's best friend is up to, no doubt with Trump's full blessing.

November 11th, 2019 | Vol. 194, No. 20 | U.S.
And WHO IS RUDY EXTORTING?...WE KNOW Jojo was EXTORTING and BRIBING Ukraine!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

I don't know that Rudy's extorting anyone. He's being paid because he has influence over Trump. More than Hunter Biden was ever paid.
Prove it!....like you cockroaches always say!

Aren't you aware Giuliani was lobbying Trump to fire Yovanovich?
Giuliani under investigation for alleged campaign finance, lobbying breaches: report
As he should she is as corrupt as Biden...aren6 you aware of her corruption ....of course not!

Corrupt Obama Ambassador Refused Visas to Ukrainian ...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/corrupt-obama-ambassador-refused-visas-to...

Corrupt Ambassador Yovanovich was fired by the Trump administration in May 2019 when all of the Ukrainian collusion with the DNC came to light. It is telling that far left Democrat lawmakers Steny Hoyer and Eliot Engels were most upset with Ambassador

Oh, it's on OAN, therefore I expect there to be indictments any day now.......

No........ really.........
like Trump Russian collusion we heard from all of the MAINSTREAM MEDIA

........which existed. No. Not like that.
wow and you like to call others liars why are you lying

Do you know what the word collusion means?

There was absolutely collusion between Russia.
and the Trump campaign.

There wasn’t, according to Mueller, a chargeable conspiracy between Russia and the Trump campaign.

But you listened to Trump and Barr tell you what Mueller said. So you think he said “No Collusion”.

Moron.
Mueller found no collusion. Move on, you look silly.

Does anyone here think there should be no investigation?

Why not?

Should Biden be questioned? Turn over records? Testify under oath?

CNN and the MSM swallowed the hook in Russia / Trump Collusion when there was never a shred of evidence.

CNN and the MSM also completely failed to see the largest scandal in modern American history with the Obama admin spying on the Trump Campaign. Even when told about it repeatedly.

CNN fact checkers have a track record so bad it can't be accidental.

and the Trump campaign.

There wasn’t, according to Mueller, a chargeable conspiracy between Russia and the Trump campaign.

But you listened to Trump and Barr tell you what Mueller said. So you think he said “No Collusion”.

Moron.

Of course he did. You cannot be honest.

Really good article on the world's mayor here. He's making a lot more money than Hunter Biden ever did, and he thinks he's got it covered. I don't care if the guy gets rich, but the Trumpsters that are squealing about Hunter Biden's salary ought to get a load of what Trump's best friend is up to, no doubt with Trump's full blessing.

Ajqs6CP.jpg

I don't know that Rudy's extorting anyone. He's being paid because he has influence over Trump. More than Hunter Biden was ever paid.
You mean like what the Hildebeast had over Russia during Uranium One to get Blow Job a HALF MILLION speakers fee in Moscow and over $145 million donation to the Clinton crime Family Foundation from Russian buddies of Putin?

Yes, the Clintons should be investigated
Nov 19, 2017 · In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government
Already was an investigation mate. Went no where because the allegations were BS. Again, we know that Giuliani is taking money in Ukraine and communicating recommendations to Trump. You can make up BS for other people, but why do you ignore what Giuliani is doing?
Seems we have new Ukraine investigation against Biden...6 criminal cases....You fools absolutely know nothing!

Breaking: Ukrainian Official Reveals Six Criminal Cases ...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/breaking-ukrainian-official-reveals-six...

OAN reporter Chanel Rion has been traveling with Rudy Giuliani and reporting on his investigations in Hungary and Kiev, Ukraine. In her report released on Sunday night Chanel Rion mentioned that Ukrainian officials showed her six criminal cases involving...

The Ukrainians are corrupt. You shouldn't believe anything coming out of their mouths. This is exactly how they operate. They flood their political opponents with BS investigations.

Don't be a useful idiot.

Why not?

CNN and the MSM swallowed the hook in Russia / Trump Collusion when there was never a shred of evidence.

CNN and the MSM also completely failed to see the largest scandal in modern American history with the Obama admin spying on the Trump Campaign. Even when told about it repeatedly.

There's isn't sufficient predicate for an investigation into Hunter Biden.

In my estimation, it seems Giuliani has decided his only hope to stay out of the clink is to stay on Trump's better side and hope for a pardon. Otherwise he would be laying low.

The difference is that Rudy has marketable skills. Hunter is a crack head.

Ajqs6CP.jpg
You're screaming about this ONLY because it is campaign season. It's getting old and it's never been valid.

Why not?

but "look into that" and make up fake FISA warrants are enough to go after the president.

got it.

Ajqs6CP.jpg

You mean like what the Hildebeast had over Russia during Uranium One to get Blow Job a HALF MILLION speakers fee in Moscow and over $145 million donation to the Clinton crime Family Foundation from Russian buddies of Putin?

Nov 19, 2017 · In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government
Already was an investigation mate. Went no where because the allegations were BS. Again, we know that Giuliani is taking money in Ukraine and communicating recommendations to Trump. You can make up BS for other people, but why do you ignore what Giuliani is doing?
Seems we have new Ukraine investigation against Biden...6 criminal cases....You fools absolutely know nothing!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/breaking-ukrainian-official-reveals-six...

OAN reporter Chanel Rion has been traveling with Rudy Giuliani and reporting on his investigations in Hungary and Kiev, Ukraine. In her report released on Sunday night Chanel Rion mentioned that Ukrainian officials showed her six criminal cases involving...

The Ukrainians are corrupt. You shouldn't believe anything coming out of their mouths. This is exactly how they operate. They flood their political opponents with BS investigations.

Don't be a useful idiot.
But EXTORTION coming from Bidens mouth and on video...even a braindead liberal asshole like yourself should have the IQ to believe your ears and eyes....you morons are our entertainment...the suspension of reality has no better example!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Don't be a useful idiot.

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Make up your mind....do you trust their investigations or not? You just contradicted yourself.

did you watch all three parts? I only watched one and fifteen minutes of the second. Interesting shit though. What are dems afraid of? Let's hear what he has to say? Let's really see who interfered in 2016. the dems don't want you to know, it's why they went batshit nut job when this first came out. hly shit, it must go very deep.

Ajqs6CP.jpg
You're screaming about this ONLY because it is campaign season. It's getting old and it's never been valid.
Another absolute brain dead moron who refuses to believe her ears and eyes....ROTFLMFAO....Suspension of reality....must be a neat place to live in where everything is exactly what you say it is!

and the Trump campaign.

Moron.

Of course he did. You cannot be honest.
You look sillier.

Why not?

but "look into that" and make up fake FISA warrants are enough to go after the president.

got it.

No one is okay with making up information for FISA warrants, so please don't bring up strawmen arguments. Besides, as we've learned, that was not the predicate for the investigation into the Trump campaign.

The House really doesn't need any reason to investigate how the functions of government. They're our representatives and are an important check on the power of the President not to mention an invaluable source of transparency.

did you watch all three parts? I only watched one and fifteen minutes of the second. Interesting shit though. What are dems afraid of? Let's hear what he has to say? Let's really see who interfered in 2016. the dems don't want you to know, it's why they went batshit nut job when this first came out. hly shit, it must go very deep.
Hard to believe the BROKE DNC could pay all these morons to post their lies, fabrications and just plain bullshit....They most get them from mental institutes and TEACH THEM!

I think that's a part of it. The proliferation of "media" (ha) sources has led to a level of competition the industry could never have imagined.

The other half of this, though, is that the "media" sees how splintered we have become and is simply responding to (and even creating) demand. As a predictable result, this is all feeding on itself.

The problem now is that a truly curious and open-minded individual can't believe anything they read, hear or see out of hand. That's not good.

Gun to your head, would you put your trust in what Rachel Maddow tells you or in what Sean Hannity tells you?
There is no gun to my head. Neither.
I'm shocked that you wouldn't take a stand. Shocked.
I did take a stand. As closely as you have followed my posts over the years, as many times as I've explained it, you still haven't figured out which side of the fence I'm on.

I'm shocked. Shocked.

I've clearly stated that I know what side of the fence you are on. Many times. I've defended you as a rational voter with moderate liberal politics.

Still, the choice I presented here is very clear. But, for some reason, you refuse to state the obvious.

I'm guessing that you responding honestly to this question would bother you because it would put a tiny dent in the "both sides do it" narrative that you've worked so hard to put forth.
You clearly don't understand.

Most wingers don't, and you're convinced that you do.

On both ends, of course.

Don't be a useful idiot.
But EXTORTION coming from Bidens mouth and on video...even a braindead liberal asshole like yourself should have the IQ to believe your ears and eyes....you morons are our entertainment...the suspension of reality has no better example!
I have no problem with Biden demanding Ukraine fire their corrupt prosecutor in order to receive taxpayer guaranteed loans.

I thought you guys wanted less corruption in Ukraine?

Gun to your head, would you put your trust in what Rachel Maddow tells you or in what Sean Hannity tells you?
There is no gun to my head. Neither.
I'm shocked that you wouldn't take a stand. Shocked.
I did take a stand. As closely as you have followed my posts over the years, as many times as I've explained it, you still haven't figured out which side of the fence I'm on.

I'm shocked. Shocked.

I've clearly stated that I know what side of the fence you are on. Many times. I've defended you as a rational voter with moderate liberal politics.

Still, the choice I presented here is very clear. But, for some reason, you refuse to state the obvious.

I'm guessing that you responding honestly to this question would bother you because it would put a tiny dent in the "both sides do it" narrative that you've worked so hard to put forth.
You clearly don't understand.

Most wingers don't, and you're convinced that you do.

On both ends, of course.
cause Mac thinks he's cute, he isn't but he thinks so. you're more partisan than anyone in here.

Forum List

Back