Giuliani says he won't testify to House unless Schiff removed

Would be great fun to watch Rudy being thrown in jail!

I laughed my ass off the other day when he defended his knowledge by talking about his grades in law school 50 years ago because he has nothing else to point to! :21::21::21:

I laughed my ass off the other day when he defended his knowledge by talking about his grades in law school 50 years ago because he has nothing else to point to! :21::21::21:
He learned an awful lot about what not to say from John Gotti though

Over what, exactly?

If Hillary "Cankles" McPutin isn't in jail over what she did, ain't no one never, not no how, never going to jail.

It’s amazing how much bravado certain people have when in front of a camera...

Hell yea! All should follow the same route! No testimony until shit head is gone

Poor little Billy has once again forgotten to support his claim with evidence, in this case, a crime committed by Rep. Schiff.

Little Billy is one more character assassin in the cult of denial. The few dozen or so who will support DJT no matter how vile, vulgar or vindictive is his behavior.

His pantheon of lies condemns him. He will come to a bad political end soon enough. That you respect that clownish, retarded cretin says more about you than him.

Poor little Billy has once again forgotten to support his claim with evidence, in this case, a crime committed by Rep. Schiff.

Little Billy is one more character assassin in the cult of denial. The few dozen or so who will support DJT no matter how vile, vulgar or vindictive is his behavior.

His pantheon of lies condemns him. He will come to a bad political end soon enough. That you respect that clownish, retarded cretin says more about you than him.

A "pantheon of lies"? It seems you've confused Donald Trump with Rep. Schiff, and in doing so have not posted a single lie Rep. Schiff has uttered.

A "pantheon of lies"? It seems you've confused Donald Trump with Rep. Schiff, and in doing so have not posted a single lie Rep. Schiff has uttered.

His opening statement to his Star Chamber-styled inquiry and his continuing use of disproven accusations, for starters.

That is most unlikely.

For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. The Democrats intensify the situation at their own risk.

So it seems, for everyone of Trump's Lies, Speaker Pelosi tells the truth.

You are as puerile as you are ignorant.
Yes, I agree, it's a tie. Both puerility and ignorance in equal portion. And the portions = 100 percent.

Forum List

Back