Giuliani subject of search warrant

Are you insinuating that a lawyer would get involved with shady characters?
Haven’t you ever visited a courthouse?!
Typically lawyers represent criminals, not join with them in committing crimes. I can't believe i just had to explain that to another adult.
Working one’s ass off to free a rapist or a cold blooded murderer is criminal.

We know what kind of scum you and Garland are. so quit pretending it's about anything but you and your Party's venal Gestapo mentality.
No, it’s about Giuliani getting involved with shady characters and now potentially facing consequences for doing so.

The man risked his and his family's lives to prosecute Mafia sociopaths; I don't think he has much trust in shady characters; he's not Obama from Chicago or Hillary from New York by way of Michigan.

We know what kind of scum you and Garland are. so quit pretending it's about anything but you and your Party's venal Gestapo mentality.
No, it’s about Giuliani getting involved with shady characters and now potentially facing consequences for doing so.

The man risked his and his family's lives to prosecute Mafia sociopaths; I don't think he has much trust in shady characters; he's not Obama from Chicago or Hillary from New York by way of Michigan.
You just failed your course in Unjustified Hatred For Rudy.

You just failed your course in Unjustified Hatred For Rudy.
oh noes. Does that mean I'm not allowed to buy Barbra Streisand cds now? Gee ...

So you "know" they're coming into the U.S.??
Well yes. The photo was part of a story about the mass migration

and no, I dont remember which one
Well that's because you're an idiot. You literally insinuated the folks in that photo came into the U.S. as though that happened while Biden was president.

Dumbfuck, that photo is from 2018...

gettyimages

... remind me again ... ? Who was president in 2018?

rotfl-gif.288736

Last edited:

Well that's because you're an idiot. You literally insinuated the folks in that photo came into the U.S. as though that happened while Biden was president.

gettyimages

rotfl-gif.288736
[/URL]
Thats good work

congratulations

but the fact remains that hundreds of thousands of illegals are flooding across our border

Faun:

But, here are a few others that you cant deny

He/she/it/mutant is too stupid not to lie about this stuff.
Faun knows its true
LOL

What I know is you're an idiot who ridiculously posted a photo of migrants, not knowing that happened while Trump was president.

rotfl-gif.288736
There are plenty of current photos that show the current problem

which is real and gar more important than rinky dink Gotcha on me

gettyimages

rotfl-gif.288736
[/URL]
Thats good work

congratulations

but the fact remains that hundreds of thousands of illegals are flooding across our border
So? You showed they did that in 2018 too. Show me where you bitched then...

Forum List

Back