Giuliani subject of search warrant

thanks for your opinion,,
Which you have failed to counter. I’m getting bored. You aren’t even presenting an argument anymore. Just repeating the same old thing over and over again and expecting it to be right eventually.
only in your mind,,
In reality. You still haven’t admitted you changed the language of your claim and haven’t added anything to it.
what claim?? I was telling you you were wrong about your claim, and then proceeded to prove it,,
You claimed he was being investigated before he became a political rival. You bailed on the rival rhetoric to go to having declared. It’s a dishonest switch, but not the first time you’ve done it as I showed you did it just the other day.

You never proved your claim, in fact your link substantiated the opposite.

Since then you’ve been squirming around the facts because you have no argument left.
and he wasnt a rival until he announced his intent,,
There was plenty of reason to worry about Biden before he declared as your link stated.

Point being that Trump’s motives are clearly questionable and highly suspicious for corruption.

Given you’ve said the president has a duty to investigate corruption, why would you be upset at the idea of Biden’s DoJ investigating Giuliani?
more reasons to worry about his corruption,, and it was trumps sworn duty,, even if he would have announced,,

It wasn't Trump's sworn duty. If he had concerns, he should have given it to the appropriate agency to pursue, not his personal lawyer.

Using his personal lawyer like that indicates it has nothing to do with corruption, but using his power to find or make up political dirt on a personal rival.
maybe,, but considering the corruption in all the agencies it was best to keep it in house,,

ended up being the right move or the p[ublic wouldnt know about bidens corruption,,
well we already knew but this is just add on,,

Which you have failed to counter. I’m getting bored. You aren’t even presenting an argument anymore. Just repeating the same old thing over and over again and expecting it to be right eventually.
only in your mind,,
In reality. You still haven’t admitted you changed the language of your claim and haven’t added anything to it.
what claim?? I was telling you you were wrong about your claim, and then proceeded to prove it,,
You claimed he was being investigated before he became a political rival. You bailed on the rival rhetoric to go to having declared. It’s a dishonest switch, but not the first time you’ve done it as I showed you did it just the other day.

Since then you’ve been squirming around the facts because you have no argument left.
There was plenty of reason to worry about Biden before he declared as your link stated.

Point being that Trump’s motives are clearly questionable and highly suspicious for corruption.

Given you’ve said the president has a duty to investigate corruption, why would you be upset at the idea of Biden’s DoJ investigating Giuliani?
more reasons to worry about his corruption,, and it was trumps sworn duty,, even if he would have announced,,

It wasn't Trump's sworn duty. If he had concerns, he should have given it to the appropriate agency to pursue, not his personal lawyer.

Using his personal lawyer like that indicates it has nothing to do with corruption, but using his power to find or make up political dirt on a personal rival.
maybe,, but considering the corruption in all the agencies it was best to keep it in house,,

ended up being the right move or the p[ublic wouldnt know about bidens corruption,,
LOLOL

By "corruption," you mean putting pressure on Ukraine to get a corrupt prosecutor out of office.

only in your mind,,

The public didn't buy it. Instead, it became Trump's abuse of power.

Will be very curious to see the dirt coming out on Rudy.

only in your mind,,

dont you mean the dems didnt buy it?? understandable since they are all for corruption if its their guy,,

cause the rest of us did,, and thats why more people voted against joe instead of for him,,

only in your mind,,

dont you mean the dems didnt buy it?? understandable since they are all for corruption if its their guy,,

cause the rest of us did,, and thats why more people voted against joe instead of for him,,

Nope. I mean what I said.

only in your mind,,

Nope. I mean what I said.
the selective outrage from dems is more than a sane person needs to know who they/you really are,,

So you "know" they're coming into the U.S.??
Well yes. The photo was part of a story about the mass migration

and no, I dont remember which one
Well that's because you're an idiot. You literally insinuated the folks in that photo came into the U.S. as though that happened while Biden was president.

Dumbfuck, that photo is from 2018...

gettyimages

... remind me again ... ? Who was president in 2018?

rotfl-gif.288736
[/URL]
Thats good work

congratulations

but the fact remains that hundreds of thousands of illegals are flooding across our border

And the media makes sure it doesn't report on it accurately as well, lying about the crowds and censoring their photos. Showing a pic from the Trump years is fine, since they will not publsh pics from the current mobs swarming over, just couple of pics of the very few children some gangsters rented so they can get special treatment when they got here.

What's wrong with that??
What's wrong with this?

everything

View attachment 485650

What is the date of this photograph?

Where and when was it taken?

Who is the photographer?

You do not this relevant information.....why?
Why do you ask? :abgg2q.jpg:

The vehicles in the pic posted were not exactly recent models. Next the number of people were NOT believable. Nor could we read the road signs, I prefer a more focused picture with clear readable signs. Nor he post where the picture was taken. No date, no location.

The pic was posted to create the impression of an out of control problem. Never the fact when then President-Elect Biden's Transition Team tried to meet the Traitor's people regarding the border problem there was a noticeable of enthusiasm. The idea that the problem on our Southern Border sprang up full blown and out of control on January 20, 2021 is a lie in and of itself.

Nor does the poster discuss the fact the Biden Administration is in fact sending people back. No where in his post doe he say that.

What he posted was a deliberate lie. He knew he was lying and he got caught lying he tried and failed saying it was a mistake.

A lie....is a lie....is a lie.....is a goddamn lie.

he ouright stupidity of Traitor Lovers borders on mentally ill.
speaking of borders dontcha just love the way biden has screwed up our southern border with mexico?

View attachment 485357

These are all future welfare bums

They work hard, often multiple jobs at sub wages. Doesn't sound like future welfare bums. Sounds like they work harder than a lot of native born Americans.
Yeah, but the beauty of it all is yes they work hard, but they are desperate to please their master's.

This gives American businessman a way to unionize against American labor, otherwise they use these immigrant's (not only to enrich their master's), at a huge cost to all taxpayer's and consumers involved, but also to insulate the business class in which uses these types of people (who are desperate), from the wrath of the American worker for whom just wants fair play, and wants just a fair wage for services rendered at the end of the day.

Last edited:
only in your mind,,

Making up dirt on Biden ??? Uh I think that Biden and company were damned good at doing that on themselves without any help..

only in your mind,,

After the so-called appropriate agencies were clearly out to frame Trump over Russian Collusion.....thanks to the Obama Administration....Trump couldn't trust anyone in the DOJ.

Last edited:
What Rule of Law do RWNJ stage an attempted insurrection to thwart a Presidential ELection.
Under the same law that libs have been using to justify their rioting and looting for the past 14 months in cities across America

you cant have it both ways

If one is wrong so is the other

They work hard, often multiple jobs at sub wages. Doesn't sound like future welfare bums. Sounds like they work harder than a lot of native born Americans
The work that sex slavers and ms13 gang bangers do America can do without

as for the rest, there is no current shortage of uneducated and unemployed citizens in America and certainly no need to import more

Forum List

Back