Giuliani told to prepare for‭ '‬imminent‭' ‬legal action

Let's find a place for Fiona Hill, Christopher Krebs, and a few others who paid a price for speaking truth. Demonstrated integrity is the trait most antithetical to Trumpery.

Good call - Fiona Hilla and Chris Krebs are MUST rehires!

Giuliani told to prepare for‭ '‬imminent‭' ‬legal action

However,‭ ‬the memo to prepare for‭ '‬imminent‭' ‬legal action wasn’t from any of the impeached president trump’s associates.

Rudy is named in a defamation suit‭ ‬brought‭ ‬by Dominion Voting Systems‭’ ‬attorneys.‭ ‬They specialize in defamation cases,‭ ‬and on Wednesday,‭ ‬sent letters to both lawyers on the impeached president trump’s crack(pot‭) ‬legal team‭ “‬warning them of‭ ‘‬imminent‭’ ‬legal action on behalf of Dominion Voting Systems.‭”

Both Giuliani and White House counsel Pat Cipollone were also told to‭ “‬preserve all documents related to Dominion.‭”

It would appear Dominion executives have a strong case,‭ ‬as no evidence has been found to‭ “‬support the claims by Trump allies about Dominion,‭ ‬or any widespread voter fraud in the‭ ‬2020‭ ‬election.‭”

In the near future,‭ ‬poor old senile Giuliani is going to see real attorneys in action,‭ ‬with real evidence to prove their assertions,‭ ‬not‭ ‬the‭ ‬goofy tall tales‭ ‬he’s been presenting.

A presidential pardon can’t get you off the hook for this one,‭ ‬Rudy.‭ ‬Are your malpractice insurance premiums up to date‭? ‬Will your malpractice insurance even cover knowingly lying about evidence that does not exist.‭ ‬That seems like criminal perjury,‭ ‬not a mistake that would be‭ ‬covered by‭ ‬malpractice‭ ‬insurance.‭ ‬This could cost you‭… ‬millions.‭ ‬Do you have that kind of cash laying around‭? ‬You can bet the impeached president trump isn’t going to offer you a cent of his‭ “‬skim‭”‬.

Not to worry,‭ ‬Dominion’s attorneys,‭ ‬Tom Clare and Megan Meier,‭ ‬will hash‭ ‬all‭ ‬that out with you.‭ ‬Unlike you and the impeached president trump,‭ ‬they appear quite knowledgeable in their profession.‭

Perhaps an out of court settlement would be best for you‭? ‬But,‭ ‬don’t decide now,‭ ‬first,‭ ‬find a good attorney.‭ (‬Hint:‭ ‬Not anyone recommended by the impeached president trump or any member of his criminal organization.‭)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/giuliani-told-prepare-imminent-legal-183900567.html‭

.‭
Sure he is. Media said so. lmao

I worked those polls for years as a Volunteer and know how much hard work is put in by the BOE employees and those of us who volunteered.

Makes me furious to see those who would never dream of getting involved, yet who whine, lie and complain. I worked with decent Republicans who are ashamed of this bunch!

Georgia's Republican Secretary of State has been reviled and his family threatened by these degenerates. His only offense: integrity.

These are the same lowlifes who screech that political opponents should be locked up without evidence, indictments, trials, convictions, or any of the legal safeguards that Americans have fought and died to protect.

I do wish Biden would offer them a place in his Administration! Courage like that should be rewarded!

Raffensperger could be an election chief of some kind. Yes, reward Republican profiles in courage. Chris Wray is another who should stay. And hire back a few that Donald fired like Alex Vindman.

i thought Vindman had already been asked.

General Colin Powell wants Flynn charged with sedition.

Last edited:

General Colin Powell Flynn charged with sedition.

Powell, Flynn & Giuliani - THE perfect trio for "The Sedition Summit" :laughing0301:

I worked those polls for years as a Volunteer and know how much hard work is put in by the BOE employees and those of us who volunteered.

Makes me furious to see those who would never dream of getting involved, yet who whine, lie and complain. I worked with decent Republicans who are ashamed of this bunch!

Georgia's Republican Secretary of State has been reviled and his family threatened by these degenerates. His only offense: integrity.

These are the same lowlifes who screech that political opponents should be locked up without evidence, indictments, trials, convictions, or any of the legal safeguards that Americans have fought and died to protect.

I do wish Biden would offer them a place in his Administration! Courage like that should be rewarded!

Raffensperger could be an election chief of some kind. Yes, reward Republican profiles in courage. Chris Wray is another who should stay. And hire back a few that Donald fired like Alex Vindman.

General Colin Powell wants Flynn charged with sedition.

Woah, a word was left out in that post. Powell wants Flynn charged with sedition!

Powell, Flynn & Giuliani - THE perfect trio for "The Sedition Summit" :laughing0301:
Dr. love, the word wants disappeared from that post. Powell wants Flynn charged. A new AG just might, but Powell wants the Military to do it!

Dr. love, the word wants disappeared from that post. Powell wants Flynn charged. A new AG just might, but Powell wants the Military to do it!

Know what's REALLY funny. Rudy and Sid are at war now. He says that she's no longer representing Rump and not a part of these conversations, and yet she was IN THE WHITE HOUSE FIVE of the last 8 days prior to Rump going golfing - - - AGAIN.

Is Sid gonna replace Rudy? If so, how will he ever remain relevant? :laugh2:

"Rudy is named in a defamation suit‭ ‬brought‭ ‬by Dominion Voting Systems‭’ ‬attorneys.‭" ibid

Good.
Never heard Dominion's obstruction of justice against an attorney in the White House to turn Biden's phoney win after hours to insure that Trump, who won by a landslide before certain precinct chairmen
started opening up cheater mailin fraud boxes after they ran the Republican observers off so they could do the nasty to the American voters who elected Donald Trump. What a buncha creeps the Marxist lockstep Democrats have turned themselves into.

Good luck with that lawsuit. It isn’t getting far.
Once discovery starts, that lawsuit is going bu-bye.
You guys are delusional to a man to think Dominion has to provide any inside info for discovery. From what Trump U graduate are you picking up this nonsense?
So they can just prove they’re not frauds by what? Just saying so? Idiot.
They don't have to prove that. You aren't following.

Donald Trump won by a landslide of the popular vote as well as the electoral vote
Hillary won the popular vote in 2016 and I don't recall anyone claiming that Trump stole the election because he won the electoral count. In fact Biden won with 306 electoral votes compared to Trump's 304 win over Hillary in 2016.

So tell me, what's changed in the 4 years since the last election because the definition of "landslide" most certainly has not. Surely you can point out where those missing "landslide" votes are.

1609018608664.png

So tell me, what's changed in the 4 years since the last election because the definition of "landslide" most certainly has not. Surely you can point out where those missing "landslide" votes are.

Over fifty lawsuits, as you state, and NOT ONE SINGLE ONE rejected on the merits of the case itself
Ah now I see the confusion. A lawsuit cannot get to being decided on the merits without FIRST surviving a motion for summary judgment.

In other words, it has to demonstrate that the basic requirements exist for bringing/trying a lawsuit before even getting to the merits of the case. This requirement applies to EVERYONE and was not just created in order to thwart Trump's attempts to get the election results thrown out.

One of the other posters here mentioned that what Trump's legal team was attempting to get was an injunction preventing the election results from being certified. I remember seeing one of the judges stating in his ruling that what Trump was asking for is an extraordinary remedy for the harm that is alleged.

To the best that I can determine it appears that Trump et al believe that if they can show any evidence of voter irregularities anywhere that it means that the whole election should be invalidated and he should be declared the winner.

That's not how our elections nor our courts work.

And this is exactly why the Democrats cheated. It is very difficult to prove due to the nature of the way courts work. Common sense isn’t part of the equation in a court of law.
Our elections are not supposed to be decided in a court of law. I guess Trump was thinking that the U.S. Supreme Court would hand him a win like they did to Bush in 2000 when they made the state of Florida stop counting the ballots there.

To the best that I can determine it appears that Trump et al believe that if they can show any evidence of voter irregularities anywhere that it means that the whole election should be invalidated and he should be declared the winner.

That's not how our elections nor our courts work.
I don't think that's what's happening. Trump has lawyers who have argued cases before the Supreme Court.
They know how things work.
It doesn't appear by their actions that they know how things work OR Trump never had a case or a leg to stand on to begin with and they are simply obliging him for financial gain or other reasons unknown.

A good attorney, in my opinion, would advise their client that they can't win the lawsuit based upon the claims they want to allege with the evidence (or lack thereof) at their disposal. If the client insists on pursuing the lawsuit anyway then the attorney has to reflect on how this will impact his professional reputation. The fact that the courts have rejected 50 of their lawsuit filings does not say good things about what they attempting.

Forum List

Back