Giuliani: We Could All End Up In Prison

Thankfully we live in the Democrat World, and despite being thee most powerful political group in the world. Controlling the most powerful police force. Being thee most corrupt, cheating, lying, group of people history has ever seen. And yet the democrats could not send Trump to jail? That makes Trump thee most innocent of all people on earth, when the corrupt democrats and all their dirty tricks that have worked in the past can not work on Trump, it shows us all that Trump is innocent and that Democrats are dirty rats, tyrants.

Now excuse me while I go to the market to buy that $ 11.99 a pound bacon to eat on some of the great $5 a pound bread, I am grateful the democrats still allow on the shelves.

Thankfully we live in the Democrat World, and despite being thee most powerful political group in the world. Controlling the most powerful police force. Being thee most corrupt, cheating, lying, group of people history has ever seen. And yet the democrats could not send Trump to jail? That makes Trump thee most innocent of all people on earth, when the corrupt democrats and all their dirty tricks that have worked in the past can not work on Trump, it shows us all that Trump is innocent and that Democrats are dirty rats, tyrants.

Now excuse me while I go to the market to buy that $ 11.99 a pound bacon to eat on some of the great $5 a pound bread, I am grateful the democrats still allow on the shelves.
That was one crazy rant there

Lol, what a victim. Yep, Democrats control everything. Your an idiot. Little bitch victim. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Big bad work been so bad to you. Want a hug little bitch

So The Krazy Kraken Lady and recently pardoned Mike Flynn (who both had Trump's ear) were trying to get Trump to impose martial law after the election in order to keep him in power and ROODY of all people was the cooler head.

My God

Psssst. I heard that Trump planned to launch V-2 rockets at the capitol and put all the democrats into gas chambers! Pass it on. :spinner:

this is what Republicans have become

OH NO! They are ready to bust some democrat balls! The horror!
scared-emoji.jpg

It would be awesome if Don and pals went to prison, but only because it might start a happy precedent. The Rs would likely do all they could to put Biden in prison. All future presidents would be subject as well. How cool would that be?
You're revealing the discontent with the American system of government, due to corruption.
I suspect that the current mess is going to have to slowly evolve into that. Then the road back out of corruption is possible.

Obama might have started the process but he was faced with both his party and the other party being bought and paid for by big money interests.

Democracy isn't immune to it in any country but there are extreme examples. And communism isn't any more prone to the corruption.

Electing a straight and honest president is possible but when the congress is corrupt, there's no poinnt.

Forum List

Back