Giuliani: We Could All End Up In Prison

"Fake News, nothing more, seen it 30,000 times."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, me and my avatar think we've seen it way more than what good poster 'elektra' counted.

Here, lemme show you:

(note: they were being 'fair' by only counting one per venue. That's very very very fair. IMHO)

TheHill.com

Washington Post counts 30,573 false or misleading claims in four years by Trump​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, me and my avatar think we've seen it way more than what good poster 'elektra' counted.

Here, lemme show you:

(note: they were being 'fair' by only counting one per venue. That's very very very fair. IMHO)

TheHill.com

Washington Post counts 30,573 false or misleading claims in four years by Trump​

Yep, you need a research team to fabricate a study the tells you to believe Trump lied.

While those democrats that came into office poor or with little money make millions off the office they hold. Yep, all those honest lawyer politicians and the news media that support them, they would never tell a lie.

Naive and ignorant you are.

"Yep, you need a research team to fabricate a study the tells you to believe Trump lied. .... Naive and ignorant you are."
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Naive and ignorant"??​

Way way too many times....in the past, and in the present.
Tho, I will not make claims about the future. Pro or con.
So yupper, so stipulated.
Nolo contendere.

But more to the point, Glenn Kessler's work --- and his staff --- provided American citizens with a pretty good detailing of what was said, when it was said, and...importantly....how it varied from the truth.

Really, poster 'elektra', my poor avatar would respectfully suggest that perhaps a little more due diligence on this issue could benefit your discourse. IMHO

Here's a start. A couple pieces of reportage that may help you begin the process.

Good luck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'The Fact Checker’s database of the false or misleading claims made by President Trump while in office.'

"Naive and ignorant"??​

Nolo contendere.

But more to the point, Glenn Kessler's work --- and his staff --- provided American citizens with a pretty good detailing of what was said, when it was said, and...importantly....how it varied from the truth.

Really, poster 'elektra', my poor avatar would respectfully suggest that perhaps a little more due diligence on this issue could benefit your discourse. IMHO

Here's a start. A couple pieces of reportage that may help you begin the process.

Good luck.

'The Fact Checker’s database of the false or misleading claims made by President Trump while in office.'

Nothing in your first link, just a piece of fake news making a claim? You can not even quote your own links. That tells me somebody told you to believe something and you readily believe.

You have to google search, google which is a left wing hack political propaganda tool, you must use google to come up with what you believe?

And you can not even take a minute to read what you link to and quote? Why? Because you have not read the article attached to the link. You copy and paste a headline and claim you know something and everyone else is lazy?

Yep, you posted links to fake news, to a fake headline, go ahead and quote. Quite being lazy, thinking all you have to do is post a link you copied and pasted. You dont know nothing past a stupid headline from fake news.

you must use google to come up with what you believe?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, I use google to find reportage or studies that give me a more fulsome explanation of a topic at hand.

I find Google helpful. And, I suspect if you used it, you too may come to see its practical applications.

In the meantime, my avatar would sincerely suggest you navigate the following link as the reportage offers a detailed and searchable database that may help you understand the rather remarkable record of Don Trump's behavioral tic of, ummm, 'fibbing'.

Trust me.

Actually, I use google to find reportage or studies that give me a more fulsome explanation of a topic at hand.

I find Google helpful. And, I suspect if you used it, you too may come to see its practical applications.

In the meantime, my avatar would sincerely suggest you navigate the following link as the reportage offers a detailed and searchable database that may help you understand the rather remarkable record of Don Trump's behavioral tic of, ummm, 'fibbing'.

Trust me.

From my perspective. Offering nothing more than a link means you know nothing more than a google search. If you fail to realize that when it comes to politics, Google is a partisan propaganda tool than, yes, you are naive.

If all you can offer is what you find with Google. Than again, you are ignorant.

From my perspective. Offering nothing more than a link means you know nothing more than a google search. If you fail to realize that when it comes to politics, Google is a partisan propaganda tool than, yes, you are naive.

If all you can offer is what you find with Google. Than again, you are ignorant.
Yea...much better to just make shit up right?

Well, a short ways up in this thread there were exchanges about the Washsington Post's Glenn Kessler's work in detailing 30,000+ 'fibs' that Don Trump asserted.

And understandably, there was some thoughtful skepticism from one or more Trump supporters in the postings.

And that's OK.
It is exactly what 'discussion' intenet forums are inteded to foster.
So, in that spirit of sincere exchanges, we come to reportage offered tonight.

About Fox News.

It was this:

• Fox News host Brian Kilmeade has rejected Trump's Arizona election fraud claim.
  • He described Trump's claim he won the swing state as an "outright lie."
  • Some Republicans are concerned Trump's election fraud fixation could cost them in the mid-terms.
Fox News host Brian Kilmeade said on air that Donald Trump's claim he won Arizona in the 2020 presidential election is an "outright lie" and the former president is wasting the time of supporters with bogus election fraud claims.
----------------------------------------------------

So there is that.

"Naive and ignorant"??​

Nolo contendere.

Good luck.

A person who is not the brightest rock in the pile probably has difficulty in distinguishing between truth and lies and could be a high school drop-out.

not the brightest rock in the pile

Not an outrageous observation.

But truth be told, the most interesting observation I've seen on this "Lies" topic is the one posted ealier.
The one about Fox News:

• "Fox News host Brian Kilmeade has rejected Trump's Arizona election fraud claim.
  • He described Trump's claim he won the swing state as an "outright lie.
--------------------------------------------------------
Of course, we all see the 'interest' in that development from Fox News.
It's akin to the always interesting story of 'man bites dog'.

Is it a signal that Fox News is turning a skeptical eye towards their old unpaid (in cash) eye-magnet media star, D.Trump.

Will this Kilmeade skepticism influence the other RW opinionizers like Ingram, Carlson, and the older guy that Tucker's star is putting in the shade, Sean Hannity.
Hannity, it seems to me, was the guy most umbilical-cord tied to DTrump, and may now be seeing a decline in interest.
I dunno as I seldom watch Fox.

But I do watch Jordan Klepper on YouTube.
If you don't....well, you are missing a treasure trove snarky irony....or ironical snark.
It's a U-Pick-Em.

A person who is not the brightest rock in the pile probably has difficulty in distinguishing between truth and lies and could be a high school drop-out.
Yep, you are right there. Nobody uses the analogy you gave. In a pile of rocks none stand out as bright. Rocks are never described as bright.

You must be the high school drop-out, to come up with such an anology.

you must be the high school drop-out, to come up with such an anology.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, I understand your confusion.
No harm, no foul.
It is not hard to underestimate my poor avatar.
I kinda set up him/her to take the fall, occasionally.
He/she is useful that way.

But more important than that ---- what did you think of Fox News' declaring Trump is lying?

What did you think of the Jordan Klepper Youtuber?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, I understand your confusion.
No harm, no foul.
It is not hard to underestimate my poor avatar.
I kinda set up him/her to take the fall, occasionally.
He/she is useful that way.

But more important than that ---- what did you think of Fox News' declaring Trump is lying?

What did you think of the Jordan Klepper Youtuber?
Fox News? Irrelevant. It is also a big station, you will have to be more specific as to who said what on Fox News.

I do not watch Fox News

You assume I do? You state I am confused? That tells me much about you, wrong twice about me in seconds. Your logic and understanding of Trump is no doubt the same. Wrong

Last edited:

Trust me.

I don't use google nor watch Fox news, for a, "fulsome" education on a subject.

Attachments

• 20200902_185135.jpg
    20200902_185135.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200902_185142.jpg
    20200902_185142.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200902_185150.jpg
    20200902_185150.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200902_185154.jpg
    20200902_185154.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 19
"Fox News? Irrelevant. It is also a big station, you will have to be more specific as to who said what on Fox News."

That's my bad poster 'elektra'.
I thought what I posted was adequate.
This:

• "Fox News host Brian Kilmeade has rejected Trump's Arizona election fraud claim.
  • He described Trump's claim he won the swing state as an "outright lie.
But more important than whether I typed in a large enough font.....is your reaction to Kilmeade's comment. After all, Fox News, is a pretty big gorilla in the MAGA-world. To have one of their more prominent ..."newsies" (as opposed to the talking-head opinionizers)...declare the ex-president of "outright lying".....is a fairly notable change.

So whaddya think of that?

Also, good poster 'elektra' would you share with the forum your take on the Jordan Klepper Youtubers. Personally, I admire the guy' ability to persuade folks to say what they say. As we saw the one lady admit it "was against her own interest". Of course, we can note that a good share of that is the common moke on the street having a microphone shoved in her face with a camera staring at her....sure, confusion happens (you see that often in council or commission meetings when citizens get up to speak. They get rambly and not always mentally nimble)....still, I admire the Klepper guy's ability to do it in a friendly disarming manner. He gets away with questions I doubt I could pull off. Or dare to.

That's my bad poster 'elektra'.
I thought what I posted was adequate.
This:

But more important than whether I typed in a large enough font.....is your reaction to Kilmeade's comment. After all, Fox News, is a pretty big gorilla in the MAGA-world. To have one of their more prominent ..."newsies" (as opposed to the talking-head opinionizers)...declare the ex-president of "outright lying".....is a fairly notable change.

So whaddya think of that?

Also, good poster 'elektra' would you share with the forum your take on the Jordan Klepper Youtubers. Personally, I admire the guy' ability to persuade folks to say what they say. As we saw the one lady admit it "was against her own interest". Of course, we can note that a good share of that is the common moke on the street having a microphone shoved in her face with a camera staring at her....sure, confusion happens (you see that often in council or commission meetings when citizens get up to speak. They get rambly and not always mentally nimble)....still, I admire the Klepper guy's ability to do it in a friendly disarming manner. He gets away with questions I doubt I could pull off. Or dare to.
Fox news is prominent? In the MAGA world? Only in your tiny mind. IS that FONT small enough for your pea brain to process. While we have resorted to insulting one another?

Kilmeade? Never ever heard of him, and I doubt he will be anybody in another week. But hey, grab onto all the straws that you can, no matter how small.

What do I think? 2, 1, 2

What do you think of 2, 1, 2

Forum List

Back