Giuliani: We Could All End Up In Prison

So The Krazy Kraken Lady and recently pardoned Mike Flynn (who both had Trump's ear) were trying to get Trump to impose martial law after the election in order to keep him in power and ROODY of all people was the cooler head.

My God
Had anyone addressed the fact democrats cheated?

Fact checkers found 30,000 lies, yet democrats are unable to demonstrate one? Democrats are unable to prosecute such a blatantly crooked man? Hell, even some of you can see the crooked man? But yet you can't, you need a Google search and a link? Color me blind to the truth that is google.

Democrats, they don't have influence around the world yet they get paid $100"s of millions of dollars simply to give speeches all around the world. That seems very odd indeed!

If you believe what you just posted it should be illegal for you to use the Internet.

If you believe what you just posted it should be illegal for you to use the Internet.
Factories do not make the decision to move overnight, hot shot. and tump's mission is
to make his donors and himself richer. He doesn't give 2 shits about you, because he has no moral fiber, and his past is indicative of this. If this fact is not believable to you, oh well.

Factories do not make the decision to move overnight, hot shot. and tump's mission is
to make his donors and himself richer. He doesn't give 2 shits about you, because he has no moral fiber, and his past is indicative of this. If this fact is not believable to you, oh well.
You are emotionally disturbed and should not be allowed post on the Internet.

This is a trumpanzee fabrication. I pay $6.99 for bacon.
$11.99 a lb is the today price, I do see the $6.99 12 ounce packages as well but I buy the bigger package.

Attachments

• 20220118_162259.jpg
    20220118_162259.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 17
Factories moving to China occurred years before Trump took office. Long before Trump took office, the factories that made craftsman tools was took apart and moved to China.

Westinghouse nuclear technology, transferred to China, before Trump took office. Ground was broke on American designed Nuclear Reactors being built in China before Trump took office.

Education? You lack common sense. Democrats sold you out long before Trump took office.
Common sense is not a part of your thinking process. Flapping is. Isn't that exactly what I said about factories moving? Factories also moved during tump's reign, after years of deliberation, in spite of his threatening phone calls. He had a company that produced women's clothing in China, yes?

yet, you are that stupid, you support politicians that use their office to become millionaires, and when they tell you to hate a businessmen that is exposing their corruption, you believe
Nobody tells me to hate businessmen, moron. I am 30 years in business and had some ding dings like you working for me. Business people are helping to expose tump's corruption, because that grifter is as corrupt as they come, in my view. His history supports this.

The article was written by one of your fellow angry psychos.
Wrong, hot shot. That is a trumpanzee response to anything that portrays tump as he is. Don't forget that he respects and admires Putin and other dictators, and has said so.

You need to shop around because you are paying too much. Whose fault are the price increases?
Education my dear boy, instead of simply flapping without knowledge--research!
About 32,800,000 results (0.50 seconds)

Featured snippet from the web

According to the index, the prices of meat, poultry, fish, and eggs increased, “driven up by strong domestic and international demand, labor shortages, supply chain disruptions, and high feed and other input costs.”
Up and down the supermarket aisle, food prices are rising in ...
https://fortune.com › supermarket-food-pric..

Forum List

Back