Giuliani: We Could All End Up In Prison

You're revealing the discontent with the American system of government, due to corruption.
I suspect that the current mess is going to have to slowly evolve into that. Then the road back out of corruption is possible.

Obama might have started the process but he was faced with both his party and the other party being bought and paid for by big money interests.

Democracy isn't immune to it in any country but there are extreme examples. And communism isn't any more prone to the corruption.

Electing a straight and honest president is possible but when the congress is corrupt, there's no poinnt.
I agree with much of that, except the O thing. He was just as corrupt as any president we’ve ever had. Arguably the most corrupt. He allowed Citigroup to pick his cabinet. After condemning Bush for his warring, he warred more. After proclaiming he would limit the influence of special interests, he let them run his administration.

It would be awesome if Don and pals went to prison, but only because it might start a happy precedent. The Rs would likely do all they could to put Biden in prison. All future presidents would be subject as well. How cool would that be?
It would be awesome. Sadly thee strongest most powerful political party/government in the world could not do that. At that the democrats went as far as to fabricate evidence, fake evidence that the spent millions on and they could not bring one criminal charge against Trump.

Trump was and is thee most honest president ever. The Democrat and Republican failures at finding a crime is proof.

It would be awesome. Sadly thee strongest most powerful political party/government in the world could not do that. At that the democrats went as far as to fabricate evidence, fake evidence that the spent millions on and they could not bring one criminal charge against Trump.

Trump was and is thee most honest president ever. The Democrat and Republican failures at finding a crime is proof.
Oh brother! Trump isn’t honest. He did try to do some things, but he lied all the time.

Why is that statement so important that somebody named Sonam Sheith would build a op-ed around it? Lefties must be desperate these days when a Media Matters scoop seems relevant. Anything to distract attention from the real world that includes high prices, empty shelves, dead cops and a freaking military adventure in Europe.

Democrats and Republicans in power forever.

Our country had lost the greatest companies in world. They have literally been dismantled and moved to China.

Gas, food, housing, transportation, and healthcare, our young can only afford one or two of these.

Over 150 years of Democrats and Republicans. Life long politicians and bureaucrats.

And you blame Trump for every single problem in the USA the first day he in inaugurated president.

I can't help but call those, you people, complete morons. The stupidest people mankind has ever known.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

I agree with much of that, except the O thing. He was just as corrupt as any president we’ve ever had. Arguably the most corrupt. He allowed Citigroup to pick his cabinet. After condemning Bush for his warring, he warred more. After proclaiming he would limit the influence of special interests, he let them run his administration.
I believe that most of the failures of the Obama regime were attributable to to opposition caused by his skin.
Bearing in mind that America has always been an aggressor. I just choose to play on the positive with Obama. The rest of the world probably doesn't see him ad great, but as good as it gets.

When America finally changes to government run universal health care, the roots will be traced back to Obama's ACA and a foot in the door.

Oh brother! Trump isn’t honest. He did try to do some things, but he lied all the time.
A billionaire, becomes president and risks his reputation, his brand, his freedom, his wealth by telling petty lies?

Geez, you are about as smart as a doorbell.

Tump is a very cunning con-man and has been dodging the feds all his life, as he has his lapdogs do the dirty. Hopefully it will catch up to him this time.

Tump is a very cunning con-man and has been dodging the feds all his life, as he has his lapdogs do the dirty. Hopefully it will catch up to him this time.
yet, the democrats are the smartest, the brightest, have embraced trump as a friend, and turned on him. And in turning on Trump they unleashed the full force of their power and corruption, using every office of the government to attack trump.

You my friend, are an idiot. How is it possible that the democrats, being the smartest and brightest, and obviously knowing more about any sort of corruption than you can possibly know, how is it they have not caught trump?

Your loyalty is to who, the lawyers who become president? Lawyers? Is that who you believe should rule us? One government gives all our technology, factories, jobs, our money to China, in exchange for millions, billions. And you have a problem with Trump who has no need of the Chinese money that gets funneled back to our political, elite, ruling class?

Gullible, naive, or just plain stupid? Who are you? $11.99 for bacon, thank you democrats. I went to my local market to buy a case of water, the shelf is bare, thank you democrats. I went down the baking aisle, no cooking oil! There are real shortages of food, the first time since the depression. And you are happy with the Democrats? Or even the Republicans. It is time for outsiders, like Trump, who have been screwed by the government like so many other Americans.

Who says that he did not consider it? You are giving trump too much credit for doing the right thing.
Well if speculation counts, maybe an alien used a mind control ray gun on him. :cuckoo:

yet, the democrats are the smartest, the brightest, have embraced trump as a friend, and turned on him. And in turning on Trump they unleashed the full force of their power and corruption, using every office of the government to attack trump.

You my friend, are an idiot. How is it possible that the democrats, being the smartest and brightest, and obviously knowing more about any sort of corruption than you can possibly know, how is it they have not caught trump?

Your loyalty is to who, the lawyers who become president? Lawyers? Is that who you believe should rule us? One government gives all our technology, factories, jobs, our money to China, in exchange for millions, billions. And you have a problem with Trump who has no need of the Chinese money that gets funneled back to our political, elite, ruling class?

Gullible, naive, or just plain stupid? Who are you? $11.99 for bacon, thank you democrats. I went to my local market to buy a case of water, the shelf is bare, thank you democrats. I went down the baking aisle, no cooking oil! There are real shortages of food, the first time since the depression. And you are happy with the Democrats? Or even the Republicans. It is time for outsiders, like Trump, who have been screwed by the government like so many other Americans.
That was quite a diatribe.

Do you have a crazy to normal translation for us?

That was quite a diatribe.

Do you have a crazy to normal translation for us?
Yes, you think Trump is the most corrupt but you super smart powerful democrats can not find a crime.

It shows that the democrats use Soviet marxist style of corruption yet don't fully have the power to arrest the innocent, yet.

Yes, you think Trump is the most corrupt but you super smart powerful democrats can not find a crime.

It shows that the democrats use Soviet marxist style of corruption yet don't fully have the power to arrest the innocent, yet.
Let's see what the Select House Committee comes up with...

Well if speculation counts, maybe an alien used a mind control ray gun on him. :cuckoo:
Maybe if the queen had balls, she would be king. Based on tump's history of bad behavior, this is is bit removed from your "ray gun" parody.

You are very good at babbling, yes? $11.99 for bacon? "Thank you democrats"? "Tump has no need for China"? You talk about corruption? You are looking in the wrong place for corruption, lamb chop.
Tump can afford the most expensive stuff, so he has no need for China, although he got a Chinese
company to donate millions for his start-up "twitter" nonsense. China was an economic adversary
before tump, and now they have trade agreements with our allies, due to trump's failed trade wars and "locked and loaded" foreign policy. I think that you are the stupid one, eh?
My loyalty supports good, honorable people to govern me, be they lawyers or piano tuners, and not some crooked, phony grifter and his offspring, who hate the working class, by the way and who manipulates you consistently.
And don't respond that Biden isn't honorable, because that would be more indicative of your ignorance.

Last edited:
A billionaire, becomes president and risks his reputation, his brand, his freedom, his wealth by telling petty lies?

Geez, you are about as smart as a doorbell.
Tump, with his huge ego, never considered any of those things. All he saw was the huge amount of wealth that was at his fingertips and the power he would have.

Forum List

Back