Giuliani: We Could All End Up In Prison

Mine was not a google search. Kroger Supermarket

Education my dear boy, instead of simply flapping without knowledge--research!
About 32,800,000 results (0.50 seconds)
You just said you Google searched, so we will go with Google.

13.99 lb for bacon
Screenshot_20220207-112959_Chrome.jpg

Mine was not a google search. Kroger Supermarket

You need to shop around because you are paying too much. Whose fault are the price increases?
Education my dear boy, instead of simply flapping without knowledge--research!
About 32,800,000 results (0.50 seconds
$27 lb of bacon, thank you for telling me to use google.

Screenshot_20220207-113644_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220207-113708_Chrome.jpg

$27 lb of bacon, thank you for telling me to use google.

View attachment 598377
View attachment 598378
Hey dickhead...I'll sell ya 10 lbs of bacon for $100/lb...

Course I paid around $6/lb for it but hey...you seem pretty fucking gullible so yea...

Hey dickhead...I'll sell ya 10 lbs of bacon for $100/lb...

Course I paid around $6/lb for it but hey...you seem pretty fucking gullible so yea...
What is wrong, facts got you so upset all you can do is spit on your screen?

20220118_162259.jpg

I always flip it over and try to find the lean
You pay 13 bucks for fatty bacon when it can be had for 7. Too fucking funny

But anything is better than talking about Roody admitting that what Trump was trying to do could end up with them all in jail

You pay 13 bucks for fatty bacon when it can be had for 7. Too fucking funny

But anything is better than talking about Roody admitting that what Trump was trying to do could end up with them all in jail
Yes, simple minds are amused by simple things. What is funny is that you think your stupidity insults me.

Jail, the dreams of fools.

But we have seen it before, ordinary people opposing the despots. Democrats are the tyrants of yesterday and today. The true reds, Communists, Nazis, Monarchs? Some people are just the worst of humanity.

You laugh at Trump, you hate Trump, well, we see how your lack of intelligence reacts to the price of bacon, and we see you smirk while good men are oppressed and falsely accused. You are the fool. The oppressors will destroy you despite your pleas that you are one of them. For that is the fate of the fool. The fate of the useful idiot. To die at the hand of the ones you pledge allegiance to.

Laugh all you want while you gleefully basque in the fate you believe Trump will suffer. The last laugh is mine, you can't afford the price that bacon will be. I can, I easily can. That is how I know I can link to Benton's for 13.99 a lb or Iberico for even more.

And I tell you, that iberico is my favorite. Iberico being from Spain. Ham, prosciutto, or as I bought and ate it, Jamon. Nice, fatty, smooth to the palette aged Jamon from black pigs who gorge on nothing but acorns. Extremely expensive for the average person. Hell, average people don't know it exists. But I do, I don't buy it often but I do buy it, when I am in Spain and here in Connecticut.

You don't buy it, you don't know of iberico pigs, you just know cheap bacon, very sad.

Yes, simple minds are amused by simple things. What is funny is that you think your stupidity insults me.

Jail, the dreams of fools.

But we have seen it before, ordinary people opposing the despots. Democrats are the tyrants of yesterday and today. The true reds, Communists, Nazis, Monarchs? Some people are just the worst of humanity.

You laugh at Trump, you hate Trump, well, we see how your lack of intelligence reacts to the price of bacon, and we see you smirk while good men are oppressed and falsely accused. You are the fool. The oppressors will destroy you despite your pleas that you are one of them. For that is the fate of the fool. The fate of the useful idiot. To die at the hand of the ones you pledge allegiance to.

Laugh all you want while you gleefully basque in the fate you believe Trump will suffer. The last laugh is mine, you can't afford the price that bacon will be. I can, I easily can. That is how I know I can link to Benton's for 13.99 a lb or Iberico for even more.

And I tell you, that iberico is my favorite. Iberico being from Spain. Ham, prosciutto, or as I bought and ate it, Jamon. Nice, fatty, smooth to the palette aged Jamon from black pigs who gorge on nothing but acorns. Extremely expensive for the average person. Hell, average people don't know it exists. But I do, I don't buy it often but I do buy it, when I am in Spain and here in Connecticut.

You don't buy it, you don't know of iberico pigs, you just know cheap bacon, very sad.
That's a long stupid diatribe that ignores the fact that even ROODY knew they could go to jail if they did what Trump wanted to do

That's a long stupid diatribe that ignores the fact that even ROODY knew they could go to jail if they did what Trump wanted to do
Except of course, the link, does not state that Rudy said they could go to jail and the link does not state that Trump said he would declare Marshall law.

That is three strikes for you

Except of course, the link, does not state that Rudy said they could go to jail and the link does not state that Trump said he would declare Marshall law.

That is three strikes for you
From the OP

"Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani said that if then President Donald Trump had imposed martial law in an effort to overturn the 2020 election results, the former president and many of his aides would have wound up behind bars.

That's according to Patrick Byrne, the former head of Overstock, who told The New York Times that Giuliani recently explained to him that he advised Trump against imposing martial law because "we would all end up in prison."

"Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani said that if then President Donald Trump had imposed martial law in an effort to overturn the 2020 election results, the former president and many of his aides would have wound up behind bars.

That's according to Patrick Byrne, the former head of Overstock, who told The New York Times that Giuliani recently explained to him that he advised Trump against imposing martial law because "we would all end up in prison."
Heresy at best, and that is being nice. According to the New York Times they said, that Brynes said, that Rudy said? And if any of that is true, so what, it is not a crime to think through all scenarios. But hey, you think people should go to jail for what very very very little you know.

Heresy at best, and that is being nice. According to the New York Times they said, that Brynes said, that Rudy said? And if any of that is true, so what, it is not a crime to think through all scenarios. But hey, you think people should go to jail for what very very very little you know.
Keep deflecting. That is what you do best.

Has Roody denied it?

Has Byrne?

No?

Oh

Forum List

Back