Give a Democrat a Clock, bring one to Democrat Rally, take one aboard a plane

At least he didn't do anything like this:
PopTartGunjpg.jpg

Now THAT is truly worthy of scorn...

Funny how you RWnuts mocked zero tolerance type policies until a Muslim kid gets victimized.
Not really funny at all.

Same thing with democrats who seem to want to support such asinine policies and then when it is a Muslim kid suddenly it is a problem.

These policies come from a blanket of fear that should not exist.

PopTartGunjpg.jpg

Was the kid who did that arrested? Did he do it for a reason? What was the reason? Was what he did with it disruptive? Are you as dumb as the fuckers on here who think this is in any way similar to what happened to the clock maker? I didn't think you were. Was I wrong?
This is not even worthy of a real response considering I don't support the actions taken in either case.

PopTartGunjpg.jpg

Was the kid who did that arrested? Did he do it for a reason? What was the reason? Was what he did with it disruptive? Are you as dumb as the fuckers on here who think this is in any way similar to what happened to the clock maker? I didn't think you were. Was I wrong?
This is not even worthy of a real response considering I don't support the actions taken in either case.

Sure it is. You presented the subject as a comparison. There is no comparison.

Here's what I think.

Liberals and Muslim extremists have formed an alliance since both share the same goal of defeating and destroying Western civilization, and in particular the United States and Israel.

That is why liberals are doing a full 180 on the "Zero Tolerance" policy, and supporting this kid, just because he is a Muslim.

Here's an article about the damage that "Zero Tolerance" is doing to our kids:

Zero-tolerance policies lack flexibility

Here's what I think.

Liberals and Muslim extremists have formed an alliance since both share the same goal of defeating and destroying Western civilization, and in particular the United States and Israel.

That is why liberals are doing a full 180 on the "Zero Tolerance" policy, and supporting this kid, just because he is a Muslim.

Here's an article about the damage that "Zero Tolerance" is doing to our kids:

Zero-tolerance policies lack flexibility

I'm a liberal. Do you think I want to destroy the United States?

Forum List

Back