Give me five minutes with him please!

UllysesS.Archer

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
This is a second hand account, as given to me by my daughter, who was the victim/defender.

My daughter called yesterday afternoon, and she told us a story about a client she works for. My daughter is a nurse, who works for home hospice, and she has a client who is a mentally challenged young man.

She was at his house yesterday, and his mother left for a bit, for the first time, she had met his mothers boyfriend, who it turns out, was a real piece of work. My daughter said, she noticed him doing drugs on the kitchen counter, and called her supervisors and informed them that she was going to have to leave the house.

As she headed for the door, the mothers boyfriend attacked my daughter, she told me, that she heard my voice when it happened. "kick him in the nuts, and ram your thumbs through his eyes and dig out his brains." is what she told me she heard.

Yes, I have said that, many times, as a matter of fact, I have 3 daughters, and anyone who would attack them, deserves to die, in my opinion. I have said things like that, to each of them, time and time again. If you have nails use them for your advantage, that's my philosophy.

Anyway, she did as she had been told, and when the police showed up, the mother's boyfriend, who was just featured a few weeks ago, on east Tennessee's most wanted on WJHL, was bleeding from his eye sockets, and may not see again, GEE, THATS TO DAM BAD!

The cops arrested him, asked if she needed an ambulance, but by then, some of my daughters co-workers were showing up, so she told them no.

She called me right after that. I told her, she should have forced her way through his eye's until he quit squirming.

Don't throw this POS in jail, please, just give me 5 minutes with him, just 5, and I promise, I wont kill him, he will never be able to hold a fork again, or probably walk, but I wont kill him, and he will be rehabilitated, and he will have prescriptions for the drugs he uses.

I am thankful, my daughter wasn't hurt, and that she actually listened to me.

Thankfully your daughter was not harmed and fought back. She still might be sued though. I also hope she keeps her job. If she still wants it.

This is a second hand account, as given to me by my daughter, who was the victim/defender.

My daughter called yesterday afternoon, and she told us a story about a client she works for. My daughter is a nurse, who works for home hospice, and she has a client who is a mentally challenged young man.

She was at his house yesterday, and his mother left for a bit, for the first time, she had met his mothers boyfriend, who it turns out, was a real piece of work. My daughter said, she noticed him doing drugs on the kitchen counter, and called her supervisors and informed them that she was going to have to leave the house.

As she headed for the door, the mothers boyfriend attacked my daughter, she told me, that she heard my voice when it happened. "kick him in the nuts, and ram your thumbs through his eyes and dig out his brains." is what she told me she heard.

Yes, I have said that, many times, as a matter of fact, I have 3 daughters, and anyone who would attack them, deserves to die, in my opinion. I have said things like that, to each of them, time and time again. If you have nails use them for your advantage, that's my philosophy.

Anyway, she did as she had been told, and when the police showed up, the mother's boyfriend, who was just featured a few weeks ago, on east Tennessee's most wanted on WJHL, was bleeding from his eye sockets, and may not see again, GEE, THATS TO DAM BAD!

The cops arrested him, asked if she needed an ambulance, but by then, some of my daughters co-workers were showing up, so she told them no.

She called me right after that. I told her, she should have forced her way through his eye's until he quit squirming.

Don't throw this POS in jail, please, just give me 5 minutes with him, just 5, and I promise, I wont kill him, he will never be able to hold a fork again, or probably walk, but I wont kill him, and he will be rehabilitated, and he will have prescriptions for the drugs he uses.

Good for your daughter and good on you for teaching her well.

What a horrible thing for your daughter to have had to go through. I am not a violent person, but if I had a daughter I would have instructed her just as you did. An attacker in such a case as this has brought whatever happens upon himself.

Scary story, good for her and good for you for teaching her how to take care of herself. If she was attacked (and who's going to believe she jumped on some innocent guy) she's justified in using deadly force. If she shot him she's be OK. I wouldn't worry about a suit, her employers must have that covered.

You should be very proud that you taught her well and she was able to defend herself.

Keep the thug in jail to rot....you're too good a dad to have those five minutes and get in trouble haha.

It would appear, using your daughter as a proxy, you already got five minutes with him. A job well done I must say!

Thankfully your daughter was not harmed and fought back. She still might be sued though. I also hope she keeps her job. If she still wants it.

Too bad she didn't have CC permit and a 9mm.

This one time in southwest Texas, when I was in junior high, this one gang committed a simple robbery at a local convenience store.

The cashier was just a high school girl, and they left her alive but told her to keep her mouth shut. Turns out, she had an idea of who they were and snitched on them to the police. THEY SPARED HER LIFE AND THE BITCH STILL FUCKING SNITCHED.

Obviously, the rest of the gang didn't like that. One day when she was leaving work, they kidnapped her and took her back to the crib, where they hatefucked her and gangraped the living Hell out of her. When they were done, they shoved a mesquite branch up her ass and killed her.

The police later found her body dumped in a ditch.

The moral of the story? Snitching people out creates baaaad karma.

This one time in southwest Texas, when I was in junior high, this one gang committed a simple robbery at a local convenience store.

The cashier was just a high school girl, and they left her alive but told her to keep her mouth shut. Turns out, she had an idea of who they were and snitched on them to the police. THEY SPARED HER LIFE AND THE BITCH STILL FUCKING SNITCHED.

Obviously, the rest of the gang didn't like that. One day when she was leaving work, they kidnapped her and took her back to the crib, where they hatefucked her and gangraped the living Hell out of her. When they were done, they shoved a mesquite branch up her ass and killed her.

I am not sure what was this about. Is it what it says or there is something deeper in it? What kind of response do you anticipate? It won't be kind to you and you new that before you clicked on the "reply" button. :eusa_think:

I am not sure what was this about. Is it what it says or there is something deeper in it? What kind of response do you anticipate? It won't be kind to you and you new that before you clicked on the "reply" button. :eusa_think:

The patient's mother's boyfriend might have suspected that TC's daughter was snitching to the police about his drug use. TC didn't specify what drugs he was using, but if it was a hard drug like cocaine, he could be facing some hard time, depending on what he gets charged with and where. And obviously if he was coked out he'd be easier to provoke to anger. An angry coke head thinkin' you tryin' to rat him out to the Popo??? Baaaad karma...

She sees him doing drugs. Then she gets on the phone and starts trippin, then immediately wants to leave. Not sayin' his "attack" was appropriate... but she should have just made the phone call after her appointment was over that way she didn't look so suspicious.

Supposedly he was arrested for "attacking" her, and they might have found his drugs, and drugs in his system. That's all going on his criminal record, plus he will likely do time, AND pay fines, AND it's probably gonna fuck up the relationship between him and his lady. All 'cause TC's daughter started trippin'.

Think he's just gonna forget all that?

I'm not attacking her. She likely didnt expect all that to happen. But I am saying the girl needs to watch her back, maybe acquire a firearm to protect herself should the need arises... but more importantly, she should also try to be more mindful about how she reacts towards that kind of criminal behavior in the future, since she is obviously extremely uncomfortable with it. She can't just start trippin'. She should play it cool and ease out of the situation in a non disrespectful manner.

Last edited:

That's the lesson you got from that? How about arming yourself and being very aware of your surroundings, while not working in situations that are prime for criminal actions.

I'm glad your daughter is safe..............Glad you taught her to defend herself.................

There is evil in this world and the man she pummeled deserved it....................

BRAVO ZULU to your Daughter, family, and all...............

word to all the dads:

my father has been dead a long time.....once when push came to shove at my home and my son and i were alone and a man was trying to break in...it was my father's words that guided me....as i took a loaded shotgun out...i heard my father telling to calm down and think....everyone thinks i am crazy but i heard him....it was almost a conversation...."are you ready to kill a man" yes...."remember identify the target" yes...."draw the line" by that he means decide when you will fire...to kill...i was lucky the man never got in....he was lucky he didnt die that day...

but to this day i know my father teachings guided me....from shaking as i picked up the shotgun....into a total calm that i knew what to do and could do it...

be sure and teach your kids and wives what to do

Forum List

Back