Give me one good reason why I should vote for Hillary.

Easy. She is a far superior diplomat than Trump could ever be, even in his wildest wet dream. I have more confidence in a smart strategic diplomat to run this country than a reactionary egomaniac douche bag who resorts to petty name calling and threats of lawsuits at the first sign of adversity. I'd love to see a shake up in our governmenty to tackle the horrible corruption that has evolved in Washington... and while Trump has been effective in calling much of it out, he just isn't even close to worthy enough to hold that office.
What are her diplomatic accomplishments?
She's done great work for children and getting veteran families access to healthcare. Women's rights both domestically and abroad, and spent 4 years dealing with world leaders as sec of state. Her resume has been listed all over the place, do a simple google search. I'm guessing it goes in one ear and out the other for you so I'm likely just wasting my time with this post.
This is a great accomplishment of hitlerys, right?

image.jpeg

Owebo has no rebuttal I see. He would be better off not acknowledging that he read my reply. We know he has seen some good reasons to vote for Hillary. There are no reasons to vote for Trump.

OK. Let's hear them, if you've got any. Be informed. Because you don't want to vote for Trump, is not a valid reason. I want to see if anyone has a reason, based on her accomplishments, for deserving anyone's vote.
Preventing a child lusting pervert like Trump from becoming President is a perfectly valid reason for voting for Clinton.

Owebo has no rebuttal I see. He would be better off not acknowledging that he read my reply. We know he has seen some good reasons to vote for Hillary. There are no reasons to vote for Trump.
You seem proud of her accomplishment too.....

Owebo has no rebuttal I see. He would be better off not acknowledging that he read my reply. We know he has seen some good reasons to vote for Hillary. There are no reasons to vote for Trump.[/QUOTE
Easy. She is a far superior diplomat than Trump could ever be, even in his wildest wet dream. I have more confidence in a smart strategic diplomat to run this country than a reactionary egomaniac douche bag who resorts to petty name calling and threats of lawsuits at the first sign of adversity. I'd love to see a shake up in our governmenty to tackle the horrible corruption that has evolved in Washington... and while Trump has been effective in calling much of it out, he just isn't even close to worthy enough to hold that office.
She's done great work for children and getting veteran families access to healthcare. Women's rights both domestically and abroad, and spent 4 years dealing with world leaders as sec of state. Her resume has been listed all over the place, do a simple google search. I'm guessing it goes in one ear and out the other for you so I'm likely just wasting my time with this post.

View attachment 93519

You are an uninformed fraud. That photo is not Amb Stevens. It's been a proven fraud since the minute right wing hucksters brought it out.

It is cruel to Amb Stevens' loved ones to see that such political ignorance survives in the country that AMB Stevens dedicated his life to.

Steven's family do not blame Sec Clinton at all for their loss. They wish ignorant haters like you would cease and desist with this crap.

You should be ashamed of yourself

View attachment 93519
Something is wrong with you... seek help

View attachment 93519
Something is wrong with you... seek help
Thank you for the compliment.....

I am very much so.
Funny how you celebrate hitlery killing our gay ambassador.....your Muslim friends do the same.....

She killed no one or got anyone killed. You are ignorant scum.

I am very much so.
Funny how you celebrate hitlery killing our gay ambassador.....your Muslim friends do the same.....

She killed no one or got anyone killed. You are ignorant scum.
You do realize this was one of our ambassadors....and that he is indeed, dead.....
image.jpeg

Honduras, Libya, Ukraine, Syria, a new cold war with Russia... hundreds of $billions in weapons sales to your Saudi allies, promotion of TTP/TTIP and fracking...

You seriously think Trump could do any better?

:coffee:

To answer the OP, She is:
Intelligent
Very experienced
Tough as nails
Has a good temperament
The most vetted candidate in history
Her team will be one of the most experienced ever
Her husband who she shares nearly all her ideology had a very successful presidency.

OK. Let's hear them, if you've got any. Be informed. Because you don't want to vote for Trump, is not a valid reason. I want to see if anyone has a reason, based on her accomplishments, for deserving anyone's vote.
17tyqo.jpg

To answer the OP, She is:
Intelligent
Very experienced
Tough as nails
Has a good temperament
The most vetted candidate in history
Her team will be one of the most experienced ever
Her husband who she shares nearly all her ideology had a very successful presidency.
17tyqo.jpg

The mistake being made by trump voters, that you can run the government like a business. do a little research, you can't

The mistake being made by trump voters, that you can run the government like a business. do a little research, you can't
That's what political advisors are for. And his VP does have experience as a successful Governor.

After a rocky start in 1992, she was an incredibly effective First Lady, and incredibly effective senator, and an incredibly effective Secretary of State.

After a rocky start in 1992, she was an incredibly effective First Lady, and incredibly effective senator, and an incredibly effective Secretary of State.
You people really need to stay away from the cool-aid.

Forum List

Back