Give Peace a Chance

Condemn Putin as much as you want but recognize that many Russians have legitimate security concerns.

Enough so to commit genocide on peaceful people? What is wrong with you. Can’t you see what has been going in since February 24?

So you are in favor of war and you oppose the compromise.
This is not war. This is genocide by a terrorist. You cannot negotiate with a terrorist. We need to destroy his army and his economy by giving Ukraine’s offensive and defensive weapons from all around. Retire every high trained sniper if still in military and get them into mangled cities and start picking off Russian officers and collaborators one by one until every last one is dead. Officers should know better.

Enough so to commit genocide on peaceful people? What is wrong with you. Can’t you see what has been going in since February 24?
You don’t support the compromise, you don’t support peace, so you enjoy all the bloodshed.

This is not war. This is genocide by a terrorist. You cannot negotiate with a terrorist. We need to destroy his army and his economy by giving Ukraine’s offensive and defensive weapons from all around. Retire every high trained sniper if still in military and get them into mangled cities and start picking off Russian officers and collaborators one by one until every last one is dead. Officers should know better.
Continue demonizing the Russians, ignoring the provocations of neocons and Kolomoisky, embracing the war propaganda from the corporate media. You and your fellow idiots will march us all into nuclear annihilation and CCP world domination.

NATO won't agree, and the government in Kiev is funded and controlled by the west. So? Kiev won't agree.
Kiev is a completely different city in another country. What are you on about?
They want to drain and destroy Russia via a proxy war.

There is a much, much larger global agenda, having to do with global food and energy shortages, which will push folks through global propaganda right into an international agenda, and shoe-horning in a global government via this crisis.

Kiev is a completely different city in another country. What are you on about?

Why would you post a confirmation of what I said and attempt to say the same again?
I know where Kiev is and its not in Ukraine you idiot.

Why would you post a confirmation of what I said and attempt to say the same again?
I know where Kiev is and its not in Ukraine you idiot.

Kyiv (/ˈkiːjɪv/ KEE-yiv,[10] /kiːv/ KEEV;[11] Ukrainian: Київ, pronounced [ˈkɪjiu̯] (audio speaker iconlisten)) or Kiev (/ˈkiːɛv/ KEE-ev)[12][13] is the capital and most populous city of Ukraine. It is in north-central Ukraine along the Dnieper River. As of 1 January 2021, its population was 2,962,180,[14] making Kyiv the seventh-most populous city in Europe.[15]

Forum List

Back