Given today's political climate

Yet the dems tried to make an issue of Trump's bimbos? I remember the term used for Bubba was "Bimbo Eruption".

We are all rapists! Just accept your destiny as a second class citizen boys!

Not sure how they will take Lindsey down however? I saw SNL had no problem mocking his gayness. You know, using that protected class as a political weapon.

Sad creatures, the left

The only reason all of this metoo shit is happening is the left thought they could get Trump.

They don’t actually give a flying fuck, ask Keith Ellison’s gf.

The only reason all of this metoo shit is happening is the left thought they could get Trump.

They don’t actually give a flying fuck, ask Keith Ellison’s gf.
Today their internal investigation gave him a clean slate saying there is no corroborating evidence to support the claims against him.

Odd huh

Newt's "Contract with America" is similar to Trump's "Promises Kept". They both improved the economy. Newt's even balanced the budget, aka the good old days.

We are all rapists! Just accept your destiny as a second class citizen boys!

Not sure how they will take Lindsey down however? I saw SNL had no problem mocking his gayness. You know, using that protected class as a political weapon.

Sad creatures, the left
Cretins!

Is this where we pretend the GOp DIDNT make an issue with Clinton’s womanizing ?

The GOP did, but the dems circled the wagons. IMHO if the dems would have also voted to impeach Bubba (for sexual misconduct) and Al Gore became president the entire history going forward would have been different. Gore would have beaten Bush straight up, w/o the chad controversy.

"EVERYONE can agree that Bill Clinton should NEVER have been President".
I don’t agree. Bubba was an asshole and a perv, but far better than HW Shrub and Bobby Dole.

Is it misogynistic to leave a woman to suffocate in a car that plunged into a stream?

Dimms punished Kennedy with a lifetime as a Senator.

Dimms are consistently hypocrites.

Clinton raped, Gore assaulted, Edwards cheated.

But they have a (D) after their name, so their lives were not destroyed.

Clinton made a great President

His perceived "greatness" only came after the GOP took both the House and Senate, and Newt Gingrich set him straight.

Even then, there was that disastrous "Assault Weapons Ban", but at least it was overturned by Bush.

Is it misogynistic to leave a woman to suffocate in a car that plunged into a stream?

Dimms punished Kennedy with a lifetime as a Senator.

Dimms are consistently hypocrites.

Clinton raped, Gore assaulted, Edwards cheated.

But they have a (D) after their name, so their lives were not destroyed.

You might have a point, so I promise not to vote for Kennedy the next time he runs for office.

People that focus on any politicians sexual escapades are tools.

They miss out on what is legislated , because they're too busy talking about it

This is why Clinton got away with NAFTA, and Glass Steagal

Two of the most economically destructive legislations to ever be foisted on the American public

Because you were ALL drooling over some fat intern, just like you're all drooling over Trump/ Stormy, or the latest SCOTUS candidate

~S~

Forum List

Back