Glen Beck packs a full House: Lincoln Memorial

A true conservative in the mold of Goldwater, Dirksen, Ford, etc. Not the faux conservatives of Reaganism, that perversion of small government and limited taxes.

And WHOM is talking *MOLDS*?

Since when do TRUE Conservatives cowtow to MOLDS of anyone?

Jake? You are a Mistake...TRUE Conservatives *ARE THEIR OWN PERSONAS*

This is WHY YOU FAIL. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0"]CULT OF PERSONALITY.[/ame]

For you see? *WE* are OUR OWN ENTITY as INDIVIDUALS that FOLLOW CERTAIN EXAMPLES and EXPAND THAT UNIVERSE. WE aren't TIED to it as you Falsely, Moronically, and FATALLY profess.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FAILURE...FAKEY.

You are OFFICIALLY released from this lesson now. Have a Nice Night.

Last edited:
Are you the only real conservative on this board?

:lol::lol::lol:
Jane Malarkey a conservative?

Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahhhahahaaaaaaa!

You are not one, merely a hackneyed reactionary, along with a number of your far right wack comrades.
Shiiiiiiiiit, i'm not the one who has to consult the dictionary everytime I want to spell "CONSERVATIVE". That would be you, Jane.

C-O-N-T-------oooops----------C-O-N-V-E-------ooooops-------C-N-V-E-R-S------ooops-----D-O-G------ooooops------"HEY HONEY!..Bring me the damn dictionary....i'm debatin' dammit!"

:razz:

A true conservative in the mold of Goldwater, Dirksen, Ford, etc. Not the faux conservatives of Reaganism, that perversion of small government and limited taxes.
So you oppose Obamacare?

I preferred the Republicans from 1994 to 2006 to step forward and use the marvelous force of capitalism to extend care to the less fortunate. Since they haven't, and the poor and less fortunate threaten us all by not being taken care of, this is what a true conservative would do. But, of course, if the Newt etc gang were true conservatives of the old school, they would have made something happen. They did not, did they?

I preferred the Republicans from 1994 to 2006 to step forward and use the marvelous force of capitalism to extend care to the less fortunate. Since they haven't, and the poor and less fortunate threaten us all by not being taken care of, this is what a true conservative would do. But, of course, if the Newt etc gang were true conservatives of the old school, they would have made something happen. They did not, did they?
So, for the record, you think Obamacare is a horrific failure that must be repealed?

Everyone wants to know.

I met Goldwater in the when, and he believed in the poor and unfortunate sharing in the American dream. He would have pissed on you, divecon.

I met Goldwater in the when, and he believed in the poor and unfortunate sharing in the American dream. He would have pissed on you, divecon.
no, he would have agreed with most of what i believe in, since the only thing i disagreed with Goldwater on was foreign policy issues

and i have yet to see you stand up for even ONE issue he stood for'

Goldwater pissed on the Welfare State, and he would piss on Obamacare.

This is why you oppose Welfare and Obamacare, right?

Brother? YOU have Fakey -DEAD TO RIGHTS-.

Fakey? YOU have been exposed again.

no, he would have agreed with most of what i believe in, since the only thing i disagreed with Goldwater on was foreign policy issues

and i have yet to see you stand up for even ONE issue he stood for'

Agreed. Fakey doesn't know what he's spouting. He'll have to go back to the DU, Media Matters for a revision of what he *THINKS*.

I find it hilarious that you lefties are all trashing this rally. When the Niece of MLK even spoke at it. a couple hundred thousand people showed, and several black speakers were there.

She said among other things

"I am attending this rally to help reclaim America," she told "Good Morning America's" Ron Claiborne today from Capitol Hill. "I'm joining Glenn to talk about faith, hope, charity, honor. Those are things that America needs to reclaim. Our children need to remember to love each other how to honor each other, their parents, God and their neighbors. I agree with Glenn on all of those principles. So that's why I'm here. For me it's principles over politics."

Meanwhile Al Sharpton held a rally with a couple thousand people and NOT ONE NON black speaker.

I just checked "who's online"......Jane Malarkey did his usual cut and run tactic. He won't touch those questions because he has no answers.....well actually, he has the answers, he just doesn't want to reveal what we all know about him. He's a wolf in sheeps clothing, nothing more.

I just checked "who's online"......Jane Malarkey did his usual cut and run tactic. He won't touch those questions because he has no answers.....well actually, he has the answers, he just doesn't want to reveal what we all know about him. He's a wolf in sheeps clothing, nothing more.
From my perspective, he's a sheep in wolves clothing, and he just realized he's dinner.

:eusa_whistle:

The "Christian" right is a collection of fools who think the Republican party will FORCE religious ,fanatical thinking into the mainstream. They think Glen Beck is a messiah. They are WRONG. They think that so called christian values will put this country back into the dark ages where they WANT us to be. Then they can RE-burn mis-labelled WITCHES and WARLOCKS.We are SUPPOSED to be entering the 21st century but we are going back in to the 18th. AMERICA is...........but the rest of the world is PROGRESSING.
In less than twenty years the so-called THIRD WORLD will be modern and America will be the THIRD WORLD.
Look AROUND you. The Glen Becks and W Bush's in this country have almost succeeded in their quest to destroy the FORMERLY great USA . The next phase after their fascist dream will be anarchy.
BETTER WISE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back