Glen Beck packs a full House: Lincoln Memorial

daveman is proved wrong every time daveman opens his mouth.
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

"Daveman constantly kicks my ass in debate. He too knows that i'm just playing like I am a disgruntled conservative, and knows full well, like most real conservatives up here, that I am actually just your everyday run of the mill liberal idiot who is watching my beloved messiah fail on so many levels that I have no other choicer than to rail against all conservatives because I don't have the ability to add anything intelligent to ANY debate....Oh, and I fully jinxed the Dodgers when I went on the baseball thread and talked shit"

End of official translation.

:razz:

Is that all of you have. You pretend conservatives have no standing at all, and that's what you say. You are such a joke. :lol:

You pretend conservatives have no standing at all, and that's what you say. You are such a joke. :lol:
Speaking of jokes, why do you think you can distinguish between a real and pretend conservative?

Or is this just more rhetorical bullshit, like always?

Then CITE IT OR FOREVER SHUT UP.

I can show where you were wrong. Remember the whole.....Mormons are Christians thing you said?

Need a link? :cool:

I am laffing at you, you do realize it don't you? Everything you say from now on will come down to your horrible credibility because you wont admit you are wrong here.

Post #189

Maybe unlike Avatar, you won't dodge the response.
Read it. Dismissed it.

What, you really thought it deserved serious consideration? :cuckoo:

Just as I thought....like a true Beck idiot (his words, not mine) Davemen doesn't have the mental capacity to deal with anything that logically challenges the rhetoric he defends so feverently.
No, but what does logic have to do with the drivel you wrote? :confused:

I can show where you were wrong. Remember the whole.....Mormons are Christians thing you said?

I am laffing at you, you do realize it don't you? Everything you say from now on will come down to your horrible credibility because you wont admit you are wrong here.

And EVEN *YOU* CAN DREAM.

Bring IT.

You pretend conservatives have no standing at all, and that's what you say. You are such a joke. :lol:
Speaking of jokes, why do you think you can distinguish between a real and pretend conservative?

Or is this just more rhetorical bullshit, like always?

eagleseven, keep it up, and I will pluck you feathers again and make you squawk.

Go back and check just what 'proved' and 'proven' mean in context, hmmm?

The T has always been laughable, as well as daveman, pretend conservatives.

Bring IT Fakey.

Your standing is at point. I am MORE Conservative than YOU will ever be or HOPE to be.

you are the "pretender"

A true conservative in the mold of Goldwater, Dirksen, Ford, etc. Not the faux conservatives of Reaganism, that perversion of small government and limited taxes.

That's right. REAL conservatives love Obama!
jakecheerleadercopy.jpg

Forum List

Back