Glen Beck packs a full House: Lincoln Memorial

Many on here are daveman. That's why I could care less when the hypocrites throw that word around. I've even seen some level hate speech, wishing conservatives would die. All in the name of "tolerance" of course.

They are so out of touch with ordinary folks that it's really quite sad.
Pffft. They don't need to know what the proles think -- they TELL them what to think. :cool:

You really don't get it do you?

Glenn has credibility because he doesn't want people just to take his word for it. He wants them to go out and learn for themselves.

No one should every take someones word for it. We should always go out and find out whether it's true or not. "Question with boldness, even the very existance of God"

Glenn encourages people to learn for themselves. That's what gives him power. Because people who educate themselves don't have to rely on others.

So he was right saying Obama has a deep seated hatred for white people....:cool:

(Oh and the fact that he said he "shouldn't have said that means nothing since he didn't apologize..)

Oh and now this mormon is saying he should have made it clear, Obama was in the wrong kind of church because it taught the wrong kind of Christianity.

Support a fucking mormon saying someone is worshiping the wrong kind of christianity....

Fuck beck and fuck his fans for supporting this tripe.

I watched Glenn Apologize on the Chris Wallace interview. Liberation Theology does have issues Zona. Most of us have issues Zona. The Rally was a blast. Sorry you didn't make it. Here's something I know you will get a kick out of. Make sure you are sitting down now and don't choke.

intense-albums-beck-rally-lincoln-memorial-08-28-2010-picture1950-img-1439-01.jpg

Looks like that group of people studied up on the true history of america.

I dont think today's democrats are the same as the dems that were involved in the implications of the signs.

BTW those websites on the signs remind me of jahova's witnesses BTW.

Last edited:
So he was right saying Obama has a deep seated hatred for white people....:cool:

(Oh and the fact that he said he "shouldn't have said that means nothing since he didn't apologize..)

Oh and now this mormon is saying he should have made it clear, Obama was in the wrong kind of church because it taught the wrong kind of Christianity.

Support a fucking mormon saying someone is worshiping the wrong kind of christianity....

Fuck beck and fuck his fans for supporting this tripe.

I watched Glenn Apologize on the Chris Wallace interview. Liberation Theology does have issues Zona. Most of us have issues Zona. The Rally was a blast. Sorry you didn't make it. Here's something I know you will get a kick out of. Make sure you are sitting down now and don't choke.

intense-albums-beck-rally-lincoln-memorial-08-28-2010-picture1950-img-1439-01.jpg

Looks like that group of people studied up on the true history of america.

I dont think today's democrats are the same as the dems that were involved in the implications of the signs.

BTW those websites on the signs remind me of jahova's witnesses BTW.
Yeah, like the true history of who it was that called for the round up of Japanese americans during WW2, and what Wilson did during WW1......Those liberal progressives just love rounding up innocents. They'll never admit it though.

You really don't get it do you?

Glenn has credibility because he doesn't want people just to take his word for it. He wants them to go out and learn for themselves.

No one should every take someones word for it. We should always go out and find out whether it's true or not. "Question with boldness, even the very existance of God"

Glenn encourages people to learn for themselves. That's what gives him power. Because people who educate themselves don't have to rely on others.

Leftists can't grasp that concept.

Post #189

Maybe unlike Avatar, you won't dodge the response.
Read it. Dismissed it.

What, you really thought it deserved serious consideration? :cuckoo:

With the full support of the conservatives of the time. Think not? Try finding a dozen that protested against it.

Divecon and Avatar as Christians do not understand that Social Justice and the Social Gospel are Christian terms and accepted the overwhelming majority of Christian denominations and American Christians.

Sorry, guys, you simply can't support your contention.

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come.
Thy mandate be done
on flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
and audit us our trespasses,
as we file suit against those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into liberty,
but deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

Divecon and Avatar as Christians do not understand that Social Justice and the Social Gospel are Christian terms and accepted the overwhelming majority of Christian denominations and American Christians.

Sorry, guys, you simply can't support your contention.

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come.
Thy mandate be done
on flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
and audit us our trespasses,
as we file suit against those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into liberty,
but deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

And Fakey Gladly breaks out his KNEEPADS 5 Times a DAY and bows in prayer toward the District Of Criminals in HOMAGE to that which so proudly HE HAILS.

Give it UP Starkey. You're OUTED.

MSNBC just reported that 3 people showed up at Glenn Beck's rally. lol! Seriously,by show of hands who still trusts the Lie-beral Media? What a scam.

Post #189

Maybe unlike Avatar, you won't dodge the response.
Read it. Dismissed it.

Just as I thought....like a true Beck idiot (his words, not mine) Davemen doesn't have the mental capacity to deal with anything that logically challenges the rhetoric he defends so feverently.

Then it's UP TO YOU to Prove the Daveman *WRONG*

Onus is upon you.

Read it. Dismissed it.

Just as I thought....like a true Beck idiot (his words, not mine) Davemen doesn't have the mental capacity to deal with anything that logically challenges the rhetoric he defends so feverently.

Then it's UP TO YOU to Prove the Daveman *WRONG*

Onus is upon you.
Ya' beat me to it, brother!

Now, let's just sit back and wait for said proof.

:popcorn::beer:

daveman is proved wrong every time daveman opens his mouth.
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

"Daveman constantly kicks my ass in debate. He too knows that i'm just playing like I am a disgruntled conservative, and knows full well, like most real conservatives up here, that I am actually just your everyday run of the mill liberal idiot who is watching my beloved messiah fail on so many levels that I have no other choice than to rail against all conservatives because I don't have the ability to add anything intelligent to ANY debate....Oh, and I fully jinxed the Dodgers when I went on the baseball thread and talked shit"

End of official translation.

:razz:

Last edited:
daveman is proved wrong every time daveman opens his mouth.
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

"Daveman constantly kicks my ass in debate. He too knows that i'm just playing like I am a disgruntled conservative, and knows full well, like most real conservatives up here, that I am actually just your everyday run of the mill liberal idiot who is watching my beloved messiah fail on so many levels that I have no other choicer than to rail against all conservatives because I don't have the ability to add anything intelligent to ANY debate....Oh, and I fully jinxed the Dodgers when I went on the baseball thread and talked shit"

End of official translation.

:razz:
just about nails it
:lol:

Forum List

Back