Glenn Beck frets that northern ‘carpetbaggers’ will make Texas less ‘free’

“Less free.”

Beck has obviously gone back to taking his crazy pills.

Texas has historically been among the most hostile states to individual liberty and freedom, from its policy of discrimination against Hispanic Americans (Hernandez v. Texas (1954)), its efforts to deny immigrants their due process rights (Plyler v. Doe (1982)), to its discrimination of gay Americans during this century (Lawrence v. Texas (2003)); and Texas continues to seek to violate the voting rights and privacy rights of American citizens living in the state today.

Left to its own devices, Texas would be among the least free states in the Union – thankfully American citizens who just happen to reside in the state enjoy the protection of the Federal Constitution and its case law.

I don't stoop to snobbishness, I rise above the terrible mediocrity of the American redneck because I are one.
You'd have to rise up to hit mediocrity, sport.

Says someone who is indistinguishable from a dozen other posters on this board.

I'm still looking for your kind of special here occupied. You seem to think you're better than others but where's the proof? Come and prove to me your special.

You'd have to rise up to hit mediocrity, sport.

I'm still looking for your kind of special here occupied. You seem to think you're better than others but where's the proof? Come and prove to me your special.

He/she is the typical liberal snob in the fashion of Nancy Pelosi " they dont know what's goo d for them we know what's good for them"

He/she is the typical liberal snob in the fashion of Nancy Pelosi " they dont know what's goo d for them we know what's good for them"

As long as someone else is paying they think they're all kinds of special. Needy, lazy and incompetent but as long as someone else is paying game on.

Left wingers consider themselves special not because of what they have created but because of what they feel they are owed from taking from another.

Beck is right.

Liberals did the same thing when they ditched California for Oregon and Colorado.

Yep. I used to live in Colorado. Hoards of Californicators moved their and fucked it up the ass. Good thing they passed the TABOR amendment before the process was complete.

Forum List

Back