Glenn Beck has endorsed Hillary

Well, I'd say "endorsed" is a strong word - it's more like he's resigned himself to stop fighting it:

If she is elected, the world does not end…. Once elected, Hillary can be fought. Her tactics are blatant and juvenile, and battling her by means of political and procedural maneuvering or through the media , through public marches and online articles, all of that will be moral, worthy of man of principal.

Her nominees can be blocked, her proposed laws voted down.

Well, I'd say "endorsed" is a strong word - it's more like he's resigned himself to stop fighting it:

If she is elected, the world does not end…. Once elected, Hillary can be fought. Her tactics are blatant and juvenile, and battling her by means of political and procedural maneuvering or through the media , through public marches and online articles, all of that will be moral, worthy of man of principal.

Sure and I agree, but is this stuff not possible with Trump as well?

He said he CONSIDERED her but is voting for the constitutional party candidate.
I think we should all not vote. Let's have a historic low for voter turn out. I think that will speak volumes

Sure and I agree, but is this stuff not possible with Trump as well?

He said he CONSIDERED her but is voting for the constitutional party candidate.
I think we should all not vote. Let's have a historic low for voter turn out. I think that will speak volumes
Yeah, fair point.

There are gonna be checks & balances, at least most of the time...

The interview I saw with him he clearly stated he was voting for the constitutional party. I'm pretty sure that isn't Hillary lol

Totally stupid.

It's easier to fight her when she doesn’t have the power of the executive branch. Once she's in, it's game over.

It's like this putz crawled out from under a rock yesterday. Hasn't he learned anything from the last 8 years???

The interview I saw with him he clearly stated he was voting for the constitutional party. I'm pretty sure that isn't Hillary lol

i dont care who beck votes for

he is a hillary supporter through and through

I wonder where he goes after feeling betrayed by Cruz.

America waits to see!

:laugh:

Beck hates Trump ... yet another media source to smear Trumps sorry ass.

LMAO ... you go Glenn.

i dont care who beck votes for

he is a hillary supporter through and through
Could be. I've never watched nor listened to him. I just saw a clip about him on the news and repeated what was said. He always seemed a little unhinged to me

How did he endorse Hillary by saying he is voting for castle?

What's with the lying? Seriously.

I voted for the constitutional party in 08. I might do it again this year.

I voted for the constitutional party in 08. I might do it again this year.
Who is their candidate?

Forum List

Back