Glenn Beck has endorsed Hillary

Well, I'd say "endorsed" is a strong word - it's more like he's resigned himself to stop fighting it:

If she is elected, the world does not end…. Once elected, Hillary can be fought. Her tactics are blatant and juvenile, and battling her by means of political and procedural maneuvering or through the media , through public marches and online articles, all of that will be moral, worthy of man of principal.

Her nominees can be blocked, her proposed laws voted down.

The interview I saw with him he clearly stated he was voting for the constitutional party. I'm pretty sure that isn't Hillary lol
I voted for the constitutional party in 08. I might do it again this year.
Save it. And get ready to be screwed royally by Hillary.
If you helped Trump get nominated, then you set us up to be screwed by Hillary.

Seriously. They literally elect the candidate in the primary Hillary can beat and that's our fault

So the last straw for Beck's moral and ethical meter was what? Trump using the p word? Sorry Glenn, the moral and ethical choice is not to help Hillary get elected so she can keep her vow to protect women's "right" to kill their babies. Glenn, you seem to be confusing morality with bad words.

He better take back all the "he's a progressive" insults he's thrown at Romney over the years

Glenn Beck Officially Endorses Hillary Clinton To A Stunned Internet
Glenn Beck lost his mind years ago.

You know that large fly on Hillary is disturbing. They have also landed on Barack more than a few speeches.

I really think it has a significance. Cue the book "Lord of the Flies." I am officially creeped out and prepared for the worst.

PS -- Any republican or "Chrsitian" pastor that endorses Hillary is a pawn for the enemy.

So Donald trump is a pawn for the enemy? Or are we going to pretend he didn't support Clinton in the past?

He better take back all the "he's a progressive" insults he's thrown at Romney over the years

You know that large fly on Hillary is disturbing. They have also landed on Barack more than a few speeches.

I really think it has a significance. Cue the book "Lord of the Flies." I am officially creeped out and prepared for the worst.

PS -- Any republican or "Chrsitian" pastor that endorses Hillary is a pawn for the enemy.
It's a sign of the Devil.

So trump is of the devil for supporting Clinton?

So the last straw for Beck's moral and ethical meter was what? Trump using the p word? Sorry Glenn, the moral and ethical choice is not to help Hillary get elected so she can keep her vow to protect women's "right" to kill their babies. Glenn, you seem to be confusing morality with bad words.

He isn't supporting Hillary. He is voting constitution party. Why is this difficult to understand?

I've been telling folks for years that Glenn Beck still hasn't been treated for the nervous breakdown he suffered years ago. He's a bizarre nutter at this point. I now fully understand why Fox booted him. His friends and family really should urge him to get help. If they truly love and care about him, they'll start doing that right away.

He isn't supporting Hillary. He is voting constitution party. Why is this difficult to understand?
I didn't see that in the linked article. Nonetheless a vote for the constitution party rather than Trump will not help stop Hillary. Surely it is not difficult to understand that the constitution party will not beat Hillary.

If only we nominated a real Republican, someone as solid as Starkey or g5000

Woe is us!

Well, I'd say "endorsed" is a strong word - it's more like he's resigned himself to stop fighting it:

If she is elected, the world does not end…. Once elected, Hillary can be fought. Her tactics are blatant and juvenile, and battling her by means of political and procedural maneuvering or through the media , through public marches and online articles, all of that will be moral, worthy of man of principal.

The interview I saw with him he clearly stated he was voting for the constitutional party. I'm pretty sure that isn't Hillary lol
I voted for the constitutional party in 08. I might do it again this year.
Save it. And get ready to be screwed royally by Hillary.
If you helped Trump get nominated, then you set us up to be screwed by Hillary.

Seriously. They literally elect the candidate in the primary Hillary can beat and that's our fault
He's the only one with a chance.

Hillary is going to cheat. That's the only reason she gets any votes at all. Democrats know she'll do anything it takes to win. Lie, steal, cheat, even kill.

Last edited:
If only we nominated a real Republican, someone as solid as Starkey or g5000

Woe is us!

Ha, are they still claiming to be Republicans? Man, i thought that silly shtick would have gotten old for em by now. I mean, do they really believe anyone takes them seriously? Why continue on lying? Me thinks they a bit loony. :cuckoo:

With all the spineless hypocrites denouncing Trump, the House and the Senate are fair game and sure win for the Democrats.

Hillary's nominees will NOT be opposed by a Democratic Senate.
Her proposed laws will NOT be opposed by a Democratic House.

Glen Beck and Mike Lee and the Bushes and Ted Cruz and the rest of the self righteous turn coats can go to Hell.

With all the spineless hypocrites denouncing Trump, the House and the Senate are fair game and sure win for the Democrats.

Glen Beck and Mike Lee and the Bushes and Ted Cruz and the rest of the self righteous turn coats can go to Hell.
That is exactly the attitude that will hand the house and senate over to the democrats.

Sure and I agree, but is this stuff not possible with Trump as well?

Well, I suppose it is, but what isn't available by voting for Trump is, as Mr. Beck, wrote is this:

The alternative does not offer a moral person the same opportunity. If one helps to elect an immoral man to the highest office, then one is merely validating his immorality, lewdness, and depravity.​

That's what Glenn Beck wrote. I fully agree with him.

Glen Beck should have written this about Hillary Clinton:

"The alternative does not offer a moral person the same opportunity. If one helps to elect an immoral woman to the highest office, then one is merely validating her immorality, lewdness, and depravity".

Glen Beck is a hypocrite to the core. A waste of human skin covering a depraved, unpatriotic, anti-American, treasonous soul.

My guess is that Trump's supporters assumed that at some point the rest of the party would fall in line, even though he's clearly not one of them.

Couldn't those who refuse to support Trump be said to be holding to their principles?

A simpler explanation would be that flies are attracted to excrement, known in common parlance as SHIT.

Sure and I agree, but is this stuff not possible with Trump as well?

Well, I suppose it is, but what isn't available by voting for Trump is, as Mr. Beck, wrote is this:

The alternative does not offer a moral person the same opportunity. If one helps to elect an immoral man to the highest office, then one is merely validating his immorality, lewdness, and depravity.​

That's what Glenn Beck wrote. I fully agree with him.

Glen Beck should have written this about Hillary Clinton:

"The alternative does not offer a moral person the same opportunity. If one helps to elect an immoral woman to the highest office, then one is merely validating her immorality, lewdness, and depravity".

Glen Beck is a hypocrite to the core. A waste of human skin covering a depraved, unpatriotic, anti-American, treasonous soul.

How is he a hypocrite for opposing both of them when neither of them represent conservative constitutional values he does?

My guess is that Trump's supporters assumed that at some point the rest of the party would fall in line, even though he's clearly not one of them.

Couldn't those who refuse to support Trump be said to be holding to their principles?

Apparently we are hypocrites for not selling out

Principles?

How many of the sixteen who pledged to support the eventual nominee stuck to their given word?

Those who did not, have no honesty, no, honor, no character and no principles. They are also devoid of any proximity to the people who made their choice crystal clear in the primaries.

Let them bear the burden of the (at least three) new Supreme Court Justices ruling on the left side of Kin Jung Un. Let them bear the burden of a bankrupt country. Let them bear the burden of a weakened and virtually disabled military. Let them bear the burden of increasing terrorist on American soil.

I am sure they will have a perfectly acceptable excuse for their principles.

Forum List

Back