Glenn Beck has endorsed Hillary

Well, I'd say "endorsed" is a strong word - it's more like he's resigned himself to stop fighting it:

If she is elected, the world does not endā€¦. Once elected, Hillary can be fought. Her tactics are blatant and juvenile, and battling her by means of political and procedural maneuvering or through the media , through public marches and online articles, all of that will be moral, worthy of man of principal.

Her nominees can be blocked, her proposed laws voted down.

The interview I saw with him he clearly stated he was voting for the constitutional party. I'm pretty sure that isn't Hillary lol
I voted for the constitutional party in 08. I might do it again this year.
The Constitution Party, if you look at its stuff, really is the clear choice for Christian Conservatives. Especially with Trump running.

Well, I'd say "endorsed" is a strong word - it's more like he's resigned himself to stop fighting it:

If she is elected, the world does not endā€¦. Once elected, Hillary can be fought. Her tactics are blatant and juvenile, and battling her by means of political and procedural maneuvering or through the media , through public marches and online articles, all of that will be moral, worthy of man of principal.

The interview I saw with him he clearly stated he was voting for the constitutional party. I'm pretty sure that isn't Hillary lol

i dont care who beck votes for

he is a hillary supporter through and through
Could be. I've never watched nor listened to him. I just saw a clip about him on the news and repeated what was said. He always seemed a little unhinged to me

yup

To vote for either Trump or Hillary Clinton is to give his approval to genuine evil and ā€œdarkness,ā€ Beck said, and so unless God tells him otherwise, he cannot vote for Trump.

ā€œWe have to do what we feel the Lord would want us to do,ā€ Beck explained. ā€œAll Iā€™m looking for now is to be seen in eyes of favor. Lord, I know who you are and I canā€™t imagine standing in front of you and saying, ā€˜But you donā€™t understand, you werenā€™t there.ā€™ He was there. And I donā€™t want to say, ā€˜I didnā€™t have enough trust in you to hold the line on my principlesā€™ because those principles were right! Even if they were going to throw me in jail and crucify me upside down, Iā€™m not wavering because I believe what I believe in and hopefully the Lord will recognize those who have trust in Him.ā€

:lmao:

Beck says good stuff most of the time, but he goes off the deep end often enough to ruin his credibility.

Sure and I agree, but is this stuff not possible with Trump as well?

Well, I suppose it is, but what isn't available by voting for Trump is, as Mr. Beck, wrote is this:

The alternative does not offer a moral person the same opportunity. If one helps to elect an immoral man to the highest office, then one is merely validating his immorality, lewdness, and depravity.​

That's what Glenn Beck wrote. I fully agree with him.

Who is their candidate?
Doesn't really matter since he has no chance of winning. It will be a protest vote.

Save it. And get ready to be screwed royally by Hillary.

The Constitution Party, if you look at its stuff, really is the clear choice for Christian Conservatives. Especially with Trump running.
Yep. They have a great platform. Just can't do anything with it.

Save it. And get ready to be screwed royally by Hillary.
If you helped Trump get nominated, then you set us up to be screwed by Hillary.

Because he backs Castle?

Because he backs Castle?

yup

he is a slug

He better take back all the "he's a progressive" insults he's thrown at Romney over the years

Glenn Beck Officially Endorses Hillary Clinton To A Stunned Internet
Glenn Beck lost his mind years ago.

You know that large fly on Hillary is disturbing. They have also landed on Barack more than a few speeches.

I really think it has a significance. Cue the book "Lord of the Flies." I am officially creeped out and prepared for the worst.

PS -- Any republican or "Chrsitian" pastor that endorses Hillary is a pawn for the enemy.

He better take back all the "he's a progressive" insults he's thrown at Romney over the years

Glenn Beck Officially Endorses Hillary Clinton To A Stunned Internet
Glenn Beck lost his mind years ago.

You know that large fly on Hillary is disturbing. They have also landed on Barack more than a few speeches.

I really think it has a significance. Cue the book "Lord of the Flies." I am officially creeped out and prepared for the worst.

PS -- Any republican or "Chrsitian" pastor that endorses Hillary is a pawn for the enemy.
It's a sign of the Devil.

Forum List

Back