Glenn Beck: I'll drop Cruz like a hot potato if sex scandal allegations are true

gb.jpg
10b3tw_zpsrfze3osp.jpg

The far left are a hive mind. The far right are so divided.

it must be the feminine nature of the far left and the masculine nature of the far right.

I am so glad I stopped reading the tabloids long ago.

Weiner had to quit over this bs Now why aren't repubs insisting cruz give it up??? hypocrites

Weiner had to quit over this bs Now why aren't repubs insisting cruz give it up??? hypocrites
It's a private matter between Ted Cruz and his weiner.

Republicans didn't give a fuck about Carlos Danger, that was his fellow Democrats that shoved him to the curb

the only one capable of handling the job jon is the hill,,,,,,hate her but she's the only one left that won't bring america to its knees

the only one capable of handling the job jon is the hill,,,,,,hate her but she's the only one left that won't bring america to its knees

She has screwed up every job she's had, why elect a screw up President that's just dumb.

she is a major f up

she couldnt even get the wording on a simple button correct

-

She has screwed up every job she's had, why elect a screw up President that's just dumb.
blues shes been around the block more than a few times senator ,sec of state and active wife of an 8 year successful president,,,,You might not like her but shes americas best bet

Forum List

Back