Glenn Beck: 'I'm Out Of The Republican Party'

Poor Beck. He's about as relevant as Palin and Trump.

Or you

Ever consider actually focusing on an OP instead of attacking a member of USMB?
Pay attention. Learn to debate like an adult.

He could be like you and go straight for an irrelevant grammar attack on a USMB member while not focusing on the OP. But this isn't about you, is it...?

Uhm, but I did not do that. Did you forget to take your anti-grumpy pill today?

I personally find it refreshing that Glenn Beck is striking out on his own. I mean, sometimes the batshit crazies really need new places to graze...

I personally find it refreshing that Glenn Beck is striking out on his own. I mean, sometimes the batshit crazies really need new places to graze...

Yeah you did... Last week. Personally I don't care, because I like to point out grammar mistakes as well, however, I do notice hypocrisy and call it out.

Having said that, I'm too far right to be a Republican so I can see why Beck dropped them. More people should take note and follow suit.

An intriguing question...

...if Glenn Beck leaves the Republican Party, does its collective IQ go up or down?

Does it really matter? The left's mentality will still be equivalent to a spoiled 12 year old gender confused boy marching for women's rights in a gay pride parade.

I never really liked the guy. He is too preachy, too conspiracy minded, too alarmist and too full of himself. I don't get why he's popular. I'm not registered to a political party and vote conservative when I can but the fact that he feels he needs to announce it is proof of the above.

For the record, the GOP has never been ultra right wing anyway, contrary to what you read here.

I never really liked the guy. He is too preachy, too conspiracy minded, too alarmist and too full of himself. I don't get why he's popular. I'm not registered to a political party and vote conservative when I can but the fact that he feels he needs to announce it is proof of the above.

For the record, the GOP has never been ultra right wing anyway, contrary to what you read here.

I admit that I'm too far right to be in the Republican party.

Poor Beck. He's about as relevant as Palin and Trump.

Or you

Ever consider actually focusing on an OP instead of attacking a member of USMB?
Pay attention. Learn to debate like an adult.

He could be like you and go straight for an irrelevant grammar attack on a USMB member while not focusing on the OP. But this isn't about you, is it...?

beck one stated he is a rodeo clown

Beck: 'Today I Declare Myself Officially A Rodeo Clown'

Beck Today I Declare Myself Officially A Rodeo Clown Right Wing Watch

Beck........Cries more than a preacher caught having sex with prostitutes and is still preaching on TV today...

Yeah you did... Last week. Personally I don't care, because I like to point out grammar mistakes as well, however, I do notice hypocrisy and call it out.

Having said that, I'm too far right to be a Republican so I can see why Beck dropped them. More people should take note and follow suit.

Bringing in drama from other threads, as a n00b, when you supposedly barely known anybody here yet, instead of focusing on the theme of this OP, can only mean one of two things:

-you are trolling
-you are a sock, because a sock would know "the lay of the land" here in USMB.

Take your pick.

So, let's try this again. Here is the OP theme:

Glenn Beck: 'I'm Out Of The Republican Party'

The purpose of debate is to exhange ideas over a topic, not to attack members. Feel free to flame away at the idea, but not to flame-away at me. Clear?

If you want to establish any cred here at all, it would behoove you to learn this and take the friendly advice for what it is: friendly advice. Otherwise, all you do is to reduce yourself to the level of a troll and then people will treat you accordingly.

Oh, and next time, if a next time happens, I will be decidedly unfriendly about it.

Have a nice day,

Stat

My dearest, most radiant 11001100,

from your link:

Beck thought they had something special, an unbreakable promise to only tongue-kiss hardliners like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee, who pledged they would shut the government down rather than let Barack Obama get away with crimes like Obamacare and immigration reform. But no. The GOP was weak. The GOP wouldn’t shut down the government in a Blaze of glorious refusal to do anything. The GOP is just not the crowd of flaming rightwing idiots that Glenn Beck thought he knew and loved. Oh, sure, they still talk like flaming rightwing idiots, but Beck has seen them flirting with reality, holding hands with squishes like Mitch McConnell and John Boehner, and he doesn’t like it one bit:

In tiefster Ergebenheit,

Dein 00110011

cartoon-kissing-emoticon-illustration-46948245.jpg

Forum List

Back