Global approval of the United States has rebounded under Biden

Global approval of the United States has rebounded under Biden​

HOLY COW! Are we supposed to care? Just what has Bidden done to earn this lofty claim, did Joe SUCK ASS GOOD across the globe? The globe is a shit hole. We left these cretins 250 years ago and started our own, different, better, country. I don't want or need their approval. They and you can go kiss my ass.

When Europe approves of us, that amounts to as much as if Iran approved of us.

Last edited:
The Democrats will take away our God. They will take away our guns. They will take away our guts.
The Trump cult is in a tizzy over the President restoring the United States to a position of global leadership in confronting China and Russia

NEWS FLASH for ya, shitflap-- -- -- the USA always WAS and IS in a position of global leadership, never more so than under TRUMP. Especially against China and Russia. The very fact that they are glad to have Joe in there again demonstrates that under Bidden, the USA is NOT leading, but JOINING. In Joe's case, rejoining the globalist cabal.

You got facts? Name one!
You don't care about facts.

Your Cry Baby Sore Loser blew gas about building a "big, beautiful wall" and making Mexico pay for it, immediately replacing 'ObamaCare' with "something terrific!" that "covers everybody!", reviving coal mining, resurrecting the steel industry, restoring the manufacturing sector, rebuilding the nation's crumbling infrastructure, etc., etc., etc.

His whining about China failed in the substantive matter of leadership, uniting democratic communities to challenge China's global influence that only grew under the Cry Baby Sore Loser.

Kiss his big, flabby bum all you want to, but the American electorate dumped the Loser.

The Trump cult is in a tizzy over the President restoring the United States to a position of global leadership in confronting China and Russia, and Americans approving of it.
You don't seriously expect me to give a crap about what NewsWeak publishes, do you?
I always thought you a foolish clown but I did concede some sort of brains at work there in
your fetid neanderthal skull. Now I have to rethink all that.

Should I think less of NewsWeak, or you? They are a transparently phony, hopelessly biased
down on their luck bunch of boot lickers. On the other hand, look who is citing them.
A neanderthal poster citing a neanderthal media source pushing a wretched racist neanderthal
politician. It's a chicken and egg situation.

Are you shit because you cite NewsWeak? Or is NewsWeak shit because shit like you cites them?
Hmmm....interesting.

As for our all powerful covert agencies (which the left all used to universally consider evil and
out of control) considering how the US Intelligence continuously stabbed Donald Trump in the back and tried to illegally drive him out of office I can totally see how someone might distrust them,
at the very least.
Charles Schumer did say that the John Brennan types did have a million ways
to get even with people that threatened their protected fiefdoms. Donald Trump meet the US
Intelligence cabal.

is whining about China failed in the substantive matter of leadership, uniting democratic communities to challenge China's global influence that only grew under the Cry Baby Sore Loser.
Yes. China wasn't troublesome at all until Donald Trump came along, right? :rolleyes:
Kiss his big, flabby bum all you want to, but the American electorate dumped the Loser.
That isn't entirely clear. Not at all. Nice try however, Skinflap.

Last edited:
Keep telling yourself whatever you need to. I'll stick with the facts.

"Politics isn’t about the weird worship of one dude."
SENATOR BEN SASSE (R)
Was Sasse around when Obama served two terms? Or Bill Clinton?
"Weird worship" is something shameful to be avoided unless a president that the legacy media
worships is in office. Then it's weird NOT to worship them.

How does it feel to be led around by your piggy nose?

Was Sasse around when Obama served two terms? Or Bill Clinton?
"Weird worship" is something shameful to be avoided unless a president that the legacy media
worships is in office. Then it's weird NOT to worship them.

How does it feel to be led around by your piggy nose?
You can make any excuses you need to venerate the Cry Baby Sore Loser.

Americans dumped him at their first opportunity, and elected someone they can respect. Inciting his goons to attack Congress was particularly disgusting.

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 7.52.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 7.52.30 PM.png

America is back!

Do Americans respect a pedophile and a racist (as judged by Joe's own VP choice)?
How about a senile money grubbing friend of Putin?
How about someone with forty plus years in national office with no accomplishments to speak of?
Plagiarizer and eulogizer for Klan member Robert Byrd.
Someone whose battle with Corn Pop was a major bragging point for Joe?

We all know the answer to that. Joe is about as popular as an outbreak of VD in a Girl
Scout troop.

I like how you losers stick together though, Skinflap.

Last edited:
Approval is up because biden is giving everyone free vaccines (paid for by our great grandchildren) and sending money to countries to combat their problems while ignoring ours.
Thats the kind of globalist everyone can love!

Ignoring us by ramping up Vaccine distribution, Passing the Covid-19 relief bill, working on a massive infrastructure bill.

That kind of 'ignoring us'?

DUMBASS!!!!

vaccine distribution to send to other countries?
Dumbass :lol:

Are you really that stupid, or are you just pretending to be that stupid?

The vaccines have been successfully distributed to almost all Americans that want it.

Now we're sending to our allies.
You have no idea who they are sending them to. They havent even released the list yet you fuckin liar. Every one of you cultists are the same. SMH
If you had a brain you'd know that stopping COVID-19 worldwide is in the best interests of America. I don't know that we're sending to our allies first, but wherever we're sending doesn't matter. What DOES matter is stopping the spread of COVID-19 EVERYWHERE.

AND - if you weren't such a total asshole you wouldn't nit-pick at every little detail when you have no valid arguments.

It's a sure sign of your desperation!!!
It is an argument. You just dont have a valid point, so you belittle me. Signs of a sore loser, losing. ;)

Wow, I knew you were a bumtap before, Skidflap, but I've never seen a copout by a bullshitting pustule like you go down so fast before in all my life!
Wow. My celebrating America's allies again expressing respect for America, and most Americans again approving of the President they elected, certainly has you in a snit.

Patriotism can overcome a cultish devotion, certainly to a Cry Baby Sore Loser.

You may be incapable of grasping this, but

Politics isn’t about the weird worship of one dude!

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 7.41.22 AM.png

"It's all about

ME!"

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 5.12.43 PM.png

"It's all about our
God Emperor"

Wow, I knew you were a bumtap before, Skidflap, but I've never seen a copout by a bullshitting pustule like you go down so fast before in all my life!
Wow. My celebrating America's allies again expressing respect for America, and most Americans again approving of the President they elected, certainly has you in a snit.

Patriotism can overcome a cultish devotion, certainly to a Cry Baby Sore Loser.

You may be incapable of grasping this, but

Politics isn’t about the weird worship of one dude!

View attachment 501647
"It's all about

ME!"

View attachment 501648

"It's all about our
God Emperor"
Trumpists worship one person. You and your cultist ilk worship a party. Huge difference bro.... :lol:
:dunno:

Now I know you are insane.
You can pretend that Vice President Pence as well as Congressional Republicans and Democrats alike certifying the results of a free and fair election are all insane, as well the majority of American voters. Nevertheless, America is back!

While you're lashing out in all directions, be sure to throw some dung at Monsieur Macron as well as all other G7 participants.

French President Emmanuel Macron told reporters Saturday that President Biden has “definitely” convinced allies that “America is back” as a cooperating partner on the global stage as the two leaders met on the sidelines of a Group of Seven (G-7) summit.
Macron used brief comments to the press to commend Biden’s leadership and said his willingness to cooperate would enable allies to tackle global challenges such as the coronavirus pandemic and climate change.
“For all these issues, what we need is cooperation, and I think it’s great to have the U.S. president part of the club and willing to cooperate, and I think that what you demonstrate is that leadership is partnership,” Macron said.

Thank you for the monk
Approval is up because biden is giving everyone free vaccines (paid for by our great grandchildren) and sending money to countries to combat their problems while ignoring ours.

Ignoring us by ramping up Vaccine distribution, Passing the Covid-19 relief bill, working on a massive infrastructure bill.

DUMBASS!!!!

The vaccines have been successfully distributed to almost all Americans that want it.

You have no idea who they are sending them to. They havent even released the list yet you fuckin liar. Every one of you cultists are the same. SMH
If you had a brain you'd know that stopping COVID-19 worldwide is in the best interests of America. I don't know that we're sending to our allies first, but wherever we're sending doesn't matter. What DOES matter is stopping the spread of COVID-19 EVERYWHERE.

AND - if you weren't such a total asshole you wouldn't nit-pick at every little detail when you have no valid arguments.

It is an argument. You just dont have a valid point, so you belittle me. Signs of a sore loser, losing. ;)
Thank you for the monkey-see-monkey-do response!!!

Thank you for the monk

DUMBASS!!!!

Thank you for the monkey-see-monkey-do response!!!
It was fitting :dunno:

Forum List

Back