Global approval of the United States has rebounded under Biden

Wow, I knew you were a bumtap before, Skidflap, but I've never seen a copout by a bullshitting pustule like you go down so fast before in all my life!
Wow. My celebrating America's allies again expressing respect for America, and most Americans again approving of the President they elected, certainly has you in a snit.

Wow, is That what you call your sniveling drivel, Bumtap? Celebrating America's allies celebrating America in one big spit swap? Has it ever occurred to you that if any of these people were our real friends, they never would have STOPPED being our friend and ally in the first place? They are only happy again now that they know the big money tap of funds will be easily coming in again with no demands or expectations of them made about anything. Joe is EASY MONEY.

I'm sure they sleep better knowing the Joe Biden is an easy sucker and a pushover in need of approval.

Of course, if they really WERE our friends, they would have already been carrying their fair share of the responsibility IN THE FIRST PLACE as per agreement, and wouldn't have needed Trump pushing their fat greedy asses just to carry their own load.

But that part about most Americans approving of the President, do please try to keep your lies within bounds; most Americans don't even know or care shit about Biden, what they care about is that finally, a year late, now that democrats have their little boy in office there to carry out their agenda, they are finally willing to drop their insane covid restrictions in blue states and people are just anxiously awaiting the opportunity of FINALLY being allowed to return back to a normal way of life.

For that, they were willing to vote for a frog.

CALL:
"...a bumtap before, Skidflap, but I've never seen a copout by a bullshitting pustule like you..."

RESPONSE:
"You just dont have a valid point, so you belittle me. Signs of a sore loser, losing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That seemed like a pairing too convenient to let pass.
A call 'em as you see 'em.
You be the judge.
A Yin to a Yang.
If the shoe fits......

If the shoe fits, chillcloth, you should jam it squarely up your ass. I don't know where you pulled that quote from Mr. Harley from, but he wasn't replying to me because I never even wrote to him in the first place! Mr. Harley and I have no angst between us and have quite a good relationship.

Misquoting someone putting words in their mouth they never said is a serious rule violation. Though you didn't change any words, you've certainly made up a fictitious conversation that never actually occured and I've let the moderators know about it.

"Misquoting someone putting words in their mouth they never said is a serious rule violation."

Ummm? Where be that particular 'violation' you complain about?
Where be those words you 'never said'?

Here, lemme use quote marks to bracket what you, yourself (or your avatar?), offered the forum up in post #211:

".....I knew you were a bumtap before, Skidflap, but I've never seen a copout by a bullshitting pustule like you...."

So, with it now illustrated ---again ---it shows that your language and your thinking that you are now dissatisfied with....well, mon ami, you said it.

You gotta own it.

Good luck. ;)

"Misquoting someone putting words in their mouth they never said is a serious rule violation."

Ummm? Where be that particular 'violation' you complain about?
Where be those words you 'never said'?

Here, lemme use quote marks to bracket what you, yourself (or your avatar?), offered the forum up in post #211:

".....I knew you were a bumtap before, Skidflap, but I've never seen a copout by a bullshitting pustule like you...."

So, with it now illustrated ---again ---it shows that your language and your thinking that you are now dissatisfied with....well, mon ami, you said it.

You gotta own it.

Good luck. ;)

You've been reported. They will deal with you as they see fit. Besides being a conceited arrogant shithole jackass with a bent for snobbery elitism put-downs, apparently you can't even follow your own posts. Mr. Harley and I never said your quoted words to each other! In fact, if you go back to your original post and click the little arrows,

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 1.33.48 PM.png

they will take you (or the mods) straight back to the ORIGINAL CONVERSATIONS where the comments came from, showing you took the two comments from TWO DIFFERENT CONVERSATIONS and strung them together to make it look like Harley and I were speaking to each other when we never did. In actuality, I was talking to Schmidlap about one thing and Mr. Harley was having a totally different conversation with other people.

Looks like you stuck your own shoe finally where it really belongs.

'Mr. Harley and I never said your quoted words to each other!'
Nor was it ever stated that you did.

Nonetheless, my avatar is sensitive to your sensitivities, so will attempt to offer you guidance.

To wit: It was a juxtaposition of two separate posts by two different posters, as clearly illustrated in the board's quoting format employed in the 'Call' and 'Response' post.
Employing the quote function for two separate posters....but from within the same thread.

If you thought that poster Harley was talkin' to you....well, that's on you.
You made an assumption.
And that can be risky.

Too, if memory serves, your quotes were offered accurately and correctly.
Or are you saying your words were incorrectly quoted?

Or, are you saying that you MEANT something different than what you posted?
......if so, well, here's your chance to clarify your sentiments for the forum.

Batter up, poster 'freak'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And lastly, this little bon mot:
Besides being a conceited arrogant shithole jackass with a bent for snobbery elitism put-downs,
----------------------------------------------------------------

My poor avatar kinda sorta thinks he just scored a Bazinga!:cool:
Mucho gracias, amigo. You make us feel just a tad......well, just a tad superior. :thup:

'Mr. Harley and I never said your quoted words to each other!'
Nor was it ever stated that you did.

No, you lying fuck, you just set it up to appear that way giving readers no choice but to ASSUME that calling one comment a response to the other. And I believe the mods agree.

Total asshole.

I don't even read your pompous facile crap anymore. It is utterly devoid of useful substance. You are nothing but mental masturbation trying to clothe yourself as this uber-literary person.

And with that, I've made the decision you are better just put on permanent IGNORE.

Now you can rant all you want at the sky but one less person will be listening.

".....you lying fuck....Total asshole.......I don't even read your pompous facile crap ........I've made the decision....put on permanent IGNORE."

IGNORE?
IGNORE?

If that is the case,.......well, that may just be my most productive Bazinga that poor avatar of mine has ever dunked on.

He will....probably ........ be smugly satisfied with that.
Though, no triumphalism allowed in our household.
Decorum and comportment matter. ;)

Ahhh....You posted a pic of you taking up the pooper....Judging from the grimace, it was a rough one....May I suggest a little more lube next time?
I'll leave you to your peculiar preoccupations.

It is very upsetting for America-haters to see a U.S. president who is respected by our allies as well as our populace.
All decent folks wish him and the nation well.

The former guy's blowing gas is being replaced by substantive, coherent policies.

It’s really sad that you think this is respect…

They are still laughing at you, I almost feel sorry for you, but I can’t bring myself to that point…

GWV5903 said:
It’s really sad that you think this is respect…
I accept the empirical evidence, the plethora of surveys, both foreign and domestic, that affirm the restoration of respect for the POTUS, and for America. Whingers produce nothing credible to contradict them, but just spew their cultish devotion.

They are still laughing at you, I almost feel sorry for you, but I can’t bring myself to that point…
If you are sorry to see America's resurgence and need to pretend otherwise, you are entitled to your aberrant notions, of course. Some of the hard cases actually fantasize that the Cry Baby Sore Loser won in a "Landslide!" even after multiple legitimate audits and after at least 86 lawsuits challenging the results were dismissed, even by Trump appointed judges, and not a single suspect in the imaginary vast conspiracy or its methodology has ever been identified.

Such an irrational article of faith is impervious to reason. Let's just hope that it does n ot result in another of his goon attacks on Congress. These pissy people are nuts!

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 5.12.43 PM.png

TemplarKormac said:
There's a difference between being "popular" and "effective"
If you need to pretend that America's democratic allies and the majority of Americans are incapable of recognizing "effective", that is your right, of course.

If you need to demean them all in other respects, you can do that as well.

TemplarKormac said:
There's a difference between being "popular" and "effective"
If you need to pretend that America's democratic allies and the majority of Americans are incapable of recognizing "effective", that is your right, of course.

If you need to demean them all in other respects, you can do that as well.
Putin has already won. Biden has strengthened Russia with his domestic policies alone. Biden is a globalist and is weakening the United States.

Our NATO allies love this Dufus clown. He doesn't give a shit about them contributing their fair share to NATO.

All the foreign welfare queens love the weak and stupid illegitimate American President.

22lcidw[/quote said:
Putin has already won. Biden has strengthened Russia with his domestic policies alone. Biden is a globalist and is weakening the United States.
Your devotion, your ideological dogma, and your surrender are noted.

For most folks, the President reestablishing a coalition of democratic nations is more promising than the Loser unilaterally blowing gas. Working to strengthen ties with like-minded partner nations in order to better deal with rivals Russia and China is certainly not encouraging for Putin or Xi.

Your devotion, your ideological dogma, and your surrender are noted.

For most folks, the President reestablishing a coalition of democratic nations is more promising than the Loser unilaterally blowing gas. Working to strengthen ties with like-minded partner nations in order to better deal with rivals Russia and China is certainly not encouraging for Putin or Xi.
Like how those " like-minded partner nations" are dealing with Russia, from the Nordstream 2 Pipeline ? Looks more like a coalition of them WITH Russia.

From a purely pragmatic perspective, furthering one's agenda is enhanced by forming international alliances rather than proclaiming isolationist, proprietary rights and arrogating the burden to oneself.
Giving China unrestricted access to your large & valuable market, while they do restrict you from theirs, is not exactly "furthering ones agenda". We don't get a furthered agenda by allowing our stores (aka the economy) to be saturated with stuff
"Made in China"

Liberals are clueless.

Forum List

Back