Global approval of the United States has rebounded under Biden

The restored respect for the United States and the concomitant restoration of Americans' approval of their President are edifying for patriots.
And yet when Trump did lay down heavy tariffs on China you cited a post from some group called
the US-China Business Council whining about how Coca-Cola is upset and you took the side of
the whining globalists and criticized Trump.
So you're a hypocritical prick who will criticize no matter what Trump does even as you'd
relish the chance to suck Joe Bidn's shriveled up dick!

So Trump does something to reign in China and you bitch like a little girl.
And when Biden, or some G-7 underling, says they are going to take on China on a whole
series of issues you become giddy like Feckless Joe spotting a young girl in his audience.
What kind of panties are you wearing, little girl?
Talk is real cheap, Skinflap. What did Joe Biden do to galvanize the G-7 into taking action,
albeit their threats of action?

You are shameless, as well as soulless and brazen.

when Trump did lay down heavy tariffs on China you cited a post from some group called
the US-China Business Council whining about how Coca-Cola is upset and you took the side of
You are not telling the truth, yet again. I noted American businesses being very critical of Former Guy's tariffs, just as they remain critical of the President maintaining them.

You are free to snivel about most Americans and our allies approving of our President if that has you in a tizzy.

Let's just hope the diehard Trump goons don't try this again:

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 10.34.27 AM.png

Meanwhile, the nation continues its recovery under Biden:

Biden heads to Brussels after global win

...Overall, the G-7 has delivered a significant win for Biden. While the leaders were panned for not doing enough to vaccinate the world and frequently fell short of consensus on the toughest issues, they’re definitely moving in the same direction, and other leaders fell over themselves to welcome Biden to their table...
The China sections matter most. They didn’t go as far as the U.S. would have liked, but the Europeans have moved closer to America’s positioning, after extended and intense debates. The language on a “green revolution” is quite strong — there’s plenty of detail missing, but it gives climate campaigners a lot to hit leaders with if they fail to deliver. And it’s a big deal for the G-7 to agree to “to conserve or protect at least 30 percent of our land and oceans by 2030”. ...
While many of the G-7 countries had previously directed concerns toward China individually, the collective document is a diplomatic win for Biden, who came into office in January hoping to win over Europe to a more confrontational stance on Beijing.
Angela Merkel told POLITICO that the European Union will only ratify its investment agreement with China if Beijing makes “significant progress” on labor rights. The G-7 called out China for its use of forced labor among the up to 1 million Uyghurs and other minorities detained without a fair trial...
Biden said he was satisfied with the China text, noting that China wasn’t mentioned the last time the G-7 leaders convened in 2019, and this time the group explicitly condemned human rights abuses in XinJiang and Hong Kong. “I think you’re going to see is straightforward dealing with China,” Biden said.
Trudeau told reporters that ... “the G-7 is more united than ever before.”
[D]emocracies are in a contest with autocratic governments, and they need to get organized if they’re going to win, and this week of summits is the start of that organizing...
Macron was on a similar line to Biden. He said what’s at stake is the credibility of this group and the credibility of our democratic societies,” and he thinks these summits can put leading democracies back on a credible path. “I think we were able to unleash an effective momentum.”

Last edited:
when Trump did lay down heavy tariffs on China you cited a post from some group called
You are not telling the truth, yet again. I noted American businesses being very critical of Former Guy's tariffs, just as they remain critical of the President maintaining them.

You are free to snivel about most Americans and our allies approving of our President if that has you in a tizzy.

Let's just hope the diehard Trump goons don't try this again:

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump needs the adulation of the crowd the way you or I need oxygen to breathe

he is outraged that the world loves Biden, and hates him

The only reason the USA got anywhere in the last 100 years is the world feared us. They don't fear us now, they snicker at us and breathe a sigh of relief that the power leader in the USA is gone. Truth is, every one of them are scheming to find a way to get money from us for nothing. Just look at our Southern border.

The only reason the USA got anywhere in the last 100 years is the world feared us. They don't fear us now, they snicker at us and breathe a sigh of relief that the power leader in the USA is gone. Truth is, every one of them are scheming to find a way to get money from us for nothing. Just look at our Southern border.
They were the same way with Reagan. Only difference, Reagan didn't have to deal with the Chink Bug like Trump did.

True, nations are like people. People love a rich uncle that gives them bundles of cash to buy whatever they desire and even pays their bills.

Trump wasn’t the normal pushover our presidents have been since WWII. Trump basically told the Europeans they are deadbeats.

Europe loves Biden because they can get money from him and he will even pay their NATO bill. Plus if necessary Biden can be bought although that may be more tricky than when he was VP.

Donald Trump needs the adulation of the crowd the way you or I need oxygen to breathe

he is outraged that the world loves Biden, and hates him
Who wouldn't love a pedophile, a dotard, a racist, a liar, an embezzler, plagiarist and a pal of Vlad Putin
and Xi Jingping? There's so much to love.

What a bunch of bullshit. Foreign countries love O'Biden because he'll do whatever they tell him to. You worthless leftist traitors crack me up!
Americans register majority support for him, both in sharp contrast to the Former Guy whom the American electorate booted at its first opportunity.
Witches' Brew Melting Pot Had a Meltdown

You mean the unAmerican electorate: moochers, job thieves, jihadis, and excrement dumped here from the portapotty countries. We were never free to vote on who could vote and who could come into our country and become a citizen, so the diversity elections and polls are null and void.

SmokeALib said:
I believe you have confused the term "express respect" with the term "laughing their asses off". Don't sweat it - shit happens.
You seem to be upset by the approval of the President in independent public surveys of Americans, and the positive regard for him among U.S. allies, both dramatic upsurges from the Former Guy.

You may be convinced that everyone should hold your opinion but, if you can proffer no actual data to indicate it is the prevailing sentiment, we must take it for what it's worth.

Gone With the Wind

If only you could deport THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE, you'd have all the Bidented polls you want to wave in the breeze.

The Sage of Main Street said:
You mean the unAmerican electorate: moochers, job thieves, jihadis, and excrement dumped here from the portapotty countries. We were never free to vote on who could vote and who could come into our country and become a citizen, so the diversity elections and polls are null and void.
I won't hire you an a presumptuous explicator of my meanings. Keep the day job, if any.

What I do mean is that I am edified by 1) seeing the United States respected again by fellow democratic nation, and 2) seeing most Americans approving of their President once again. It was a long and arduous quadrennium.

if some folks are pissy about either or both, I'm sure they will snivel about it.

"Four years of relentless and continuous disapproval"? In what universe would that be?
Please refer to the inexorably negative numbers across the range of independent public surveys throughout the reign of trumpery.
If you can contrive any alternative data, please do so.

Real Clear Politics​

How exactly, by the way, did Donald Trump kowtow to Putin?
We Will Secede, Not Suck Seed

You're polls are biased towards the losing side in the next Civil War. No patriot believes the Democrats and their voters to be real Americans.

Neither do the Democrats. When they make up stories sliming America as having a criminal past, they never count their own flock to be guilty of anything, only as victims of the rest of us.

The Sage of Main Street said:
I won't hire you an a presumptuous explicator of my meanings.

What I do mean is that I am edified by 1) seeing the United States respected again by fellow democratic nation, and 2) seeing most Americans approving of their President once again. It was a long and arduous quadrennium.

if some folks are pissy about either or both, I'm sure they will snivel about it.
Misfits in the Mist

Why would you ever hire someone who makes you admit the truth about yourself? To avoid looking at what really motivates your vengeance on a healthy society for its rejection of you, you blot out everything except the mind-numbing feedback bouncing off the walls of your Party's media echo chamber.

You're polls are biased towards the losing side in the next Civil War. No patriot believes the Democrats and their voters to be real Americans.

Neither do the Democrats. When they make up stories sliming America as having a criminal past, they never count their own flock to be guilty of anything, only as victims of the rest of us.
You can poll yourself privately, of course, if the surveys of the People upset you.

The aggregate of independent public polls (RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Biden Job Approval) confirms the undeniable upsurge in regard for the President at home as well as abroad.

...The overall atmosphere at the summit was one of relief and reunion, like a moderately dysfunctional family welcoming a cousin home from rehab. The G7 leaders took no pains to conceal how glad they were to be doing business with a good old-fashioned institutionalist American president, as opposed to a vainglorious egomaniac with a gratuitous aversion to international cooperation. U.K. prime minister Boris Johnson called Biden “a breath of fresh air.” And German chancellor Angela Merkel didn’t have to stare anyone down.

Are there some folks who are very pissy about the President's success? Of course!

May your petty grievances sustain you as America again commands respect.
America won't command respect, regardless of what lying journalists claim, until Joe Biden shows
some guts and stands up to the nations (China, Russia) he is personally indebted to.

Biden is personally compromised because he's taken money from Moscow and Bejing to aggrandize himself
and support his whoring drug addicted son (the smartest person Joe knows).

So fuck off, Skinflap, and fuck your agitprop, no matter how pretty the colorful font, and how many
"funny" pictures you post. You're a liar underneath all the crap.

If you have soul (doubtful) it snoozes away as you lie your ass off.
You are clearly upset by surveys that confirm the resurgence in respect for the United States among its democratic allies and the renewed support for their President by most Americans.

A further provocation for you to lash out in your impotence to contrive any credible conflicting data, is the trust by the latter to deal with the former:

In the midst of his first foreign trip since taking office, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll finds a majority of the American public has a great deal or good amount of trust in President Joe Biden to negotiate on the country's behalf with other world leaders.
I would not be the least surprised if the likes of Xi, Putin, and Kim were also upset by such developments.
You will kill the Christians. Everything else does not matter.
Judgmental Day

The Democrats will take away our God. They will take away our guns. They will take away our guts.

The G7 leaders took no pains to conceal how glad they were to be doing business with a good old-fashioned institutionalist American president, as opposed to a vainglorious egomaniac with a gratuitous aversion to international cooperation. U.K. prime minister Boris Johnson called Biden “a breath of fresh air.”
Boris Johnson does well to approve so heartily of Joe Biden, a long time career insider who isn't going to insist, like Donald Trump did, that allies pull their own weight. It must be a relief for G-7 deadbeats.

A real win for crooked career insiders and institutionalized corruption. For racists and pedophiles.
For malfeasance and nepotism and for entrenched business as usual politicians that talk tough
but threaten China and Russia not one whit.

Approval is up because biden is giving everyone free vaccines (paid for by our great grandchildren) and sending money to countries to combat their problems while ignoring ours.
Thats the kind of globalist everyone can love!

Ignoring us by ramping up Vaccine distribution, Passing the Covid-19 relief bill, working on a massive infrastructure bill.

That kind of 'ignoring us'?

DUMBASS!!!!

vaccine distribution to send to other countries?
Dumbass :lol:

Are you really that stupid, or are you just pretending to be that stupid?

The vaccines have been successfully distributed to almost all Americans that want it.

Now we're sending to our allies.
You have no idea who they are sending them to. They havent even released the list yet you fuckin liar. Every one of you cultists are the same. SMH
If you had a brain you'd know that stopping COVID-19 worldwide is in the best interests of America. I don't know that we're sending to our allies first, but wherever we're sending doesn't matter. What DOES matter is stopping the spread of COVID-19 EVERYWHERE.

AND - if you weren't such a total asshole you wouldn't nit-pick at every little detail when you have no valid arguments.

It's a sure sign of your desperation!!!

Judgmental Day

The Democrats will take away our God. They will take away our guns. They will take away our guts.
The Trump cult is in a tizzy over the President restoring the United States to a position of global leadership in confronting China and Russia, and Americans approving of it.

NATO Places China Firmly in Its Sights As Joe Biden Strengthens Alliance

Biden Turns Heat on Russia's 'Aggressive Policies'

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 3.00.41 PM.png

Trump Praises Xi

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 3.15.15 PM.png

[Donald Trump: I trust Vladimir Putin more than US intelligence]

R5f16f225bd2a983a46681f537ca9d1f7.gif

America is back! No more "Trump First!"
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 3.26.41 PM.png

Forum List

Back