Global Warming Actually Still Accelerating - no "lull"

Hmmm...

N_stddev_timeseries.png

I don't think summer is quite over up there. Do you? FCT? WestWall?

NCDC Releases June 2013 Global Climate Report

According to NOAA scientists, the globally averaged temperature for June 2013 tied with 2006 as the fifth warmest June since record keeping began in 1880. It also marked the 37th consecutive June and 340th consecutive month (more than 28 years) with a global temperature above the 20th century average. The last below-average June temperature was June 1976 and the last below-average temperature for any month was February 1985.

Many areas of the world experienced higher-than-average monthly temperatures, including north-central Canada, most of Alaska and the western United States, much of northern and eastern Europe, western Russia, part of northern Siberia, and north-central Australia. Meanwhile, northeastern Canada, much of western and southern Europe, central Asia, Far East Russia, and most of India were notably cooler than average.

This monthly summary from NOAA's National Climatic Data Center is part of the suite of climate services NOAA provides to government, business, academia, and the public to support informed decision-making.

NCDC Releases June 2013 Global Climate Report | National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)

I thought summer was the rainy season...

drmon.gif

LOL, the "rainy seasons" vary by region..

Wet season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The wet season, monsoon season or rainy season is the time of year when most of a region's average annual rainfall occurs. It usually lasts one or more months.[1] The term "green season" is also sometimes used as a euphemism by tourist authorities.[2] Areas with wet seasons are dispersed across portions of the tropics and subtropics.[3] Under the Köppen climate classification, for tropical climates, a wet season month is defined as a month where average precipitation is 60 millimetres (2.4 in) or more.[4] In contrast to areas with savanna climates and monsoon regimes, mediterranean climates have wet winters and dry summers. Tropical rainforests technically do not have dry or wet seasons, since their rainfall is equally distributed throughout the year.[5] Some areas with pronounced rainy seasons will see a break in rainfall mid-season, when the intertropical convergence zone or monsoon trough moves poleward of their location during the middle of the warm season.[6]
When the wet season occurs during a warm season, or summer, precipitation falls mainly during the late afternoon and early evening hours. The wet season is a time when air quality improves, freshwater quality improves, and vegetation grows substantially, leading to crop yields late in the season. Floods cause rivers to overflow their banks, and some animals to retreat to higher ground. Soil nutrients diminish and erosion increases. The incidence of malaria increases in areas where the rainy season coincides with high temperatures. Animals have adaptation and survival strategies for the wetter regime. Often, the previous dry season leads to food shortages in the wet season, as the crops have

And what kind os "expert" did you claim to be?

ROFL

According to NOAA scientists, the globally averaged temperature for June 2013 tied with 2006 as the fifth warmest June since record keeping began in 1880. It also marked the 37th consecutive June and 340th consecutive month (more than 28 years) with a global temperature above the 20th century average. The last below-average June temperature was June 1976 and the last below-average temperature for any month was February 1985.

Many areas of the world experienced higher-than-average monthly temperatures, including north-central Canada, most of Alaska and the western United States, much of northern and eastern Europe, western Russia, part of northern Siberia, and north-central Australia. Meanwhile, northeastern Canada, much of western and southern Europe, central Asia, Far East Russia, and most of India were notably cooler than average.

This monthly summary from NOAA's National Climatic Data Center is part of the suite of climate services NOAA provides to government, business, academia, and the public to support informed decision-making.

NCDC Releases June 2013 Global Climate Report | National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)

the globally averaged temperature for June 2013

I always laugh when I see this phrase. How many data points did they use? How did they average them?

I always laugh when I see this phrase. How many data points did they use? How did they average them?

Way more data points than you have.

Way more data points than you have.

Awesome! How many?

We know how many you have. Zero. If you want to be equally informed about the NCDC, you can be. Research it.

Hmmm...

N_stddev_timeseries.png

I don't do ice.. Watching small ice cubes melt tells me NOTHING important..
When 15% ice coverage is the definition --- you know someone rigged the game in their favor... Not worth the effort...

You want IMPORTANCE to the Arctic -- Yet you never commented on the MIT-UConn paper I posted to educate you about REAL SCIENCE of ocean temperatures on climate. THAT will tell you more about ice melts than watching that stupid graph..

Also never told me why the IPCC LIED about TSI...

Hmmm...

N_stddev_timeseries.png

When 15% ice coverage is the definition --- you know someone rigged the game in their favor... Not worth the effort...

You want IMPORTANCE to the Arctic -- Yet you never commented on the MIT-UConn paper I posted to educate you about REAL SCIENCE of ocean temperatures on climate. THAT will tell you more about ice melts than watching that stupid graph..

You don't do ice. Ever think that that may be your problem? That's lots of latent heat energy with no rise in temperature. Think how long it will have to be at freezing and below someday when and if the climate that we built civilization around returns before all of that ice gets remade.

Hmmm...

N_stddev_timeseries.png

Show us in this IPCC report specifically where the lies are.

Last edited:
[MENTION][/MENTION]
You don't know how many data points? LOL!

Everybody knows how many data points you have. Zero.

LOL, and you just pulled a pee wee herman.... "I know you are but what am I?"

Where's your mother? Why isn't she watching you?

Clearly all denialists share the same data, science, theory, and modeling.

None. Zero. Their equivalent to the IPCC is Rush Radio.

But, that doesn't slow them down from taking on science.

After all, there's no reason why ignorance shouldn't be considered as equal to learning.

[MENTION][/MENTION]
You don't know how many data points? LOL!

I'm not claiming to know the globally averaged temperature .
LOL!

Let me know when you find out how many data points.

Let me get this straight. You don't know what this years globally averaged temperature is, but you know that what the IPCC's data says it is is wrong.

Explain to us how that works.

[MENTION][/MENTION]

LOL, and you just pulled a pee wee herman.... "I know you are but what am I?"

Where's your mother? Why isn't she watching you?

Clearly all denialists share the same data, science, theory, and modeling.

None. Zero. Their equivalent to the IPCC is Rush Radio.

But, that doesn't slow them down from taking on science.

After all, there's no reason why ignorance shouldn't be considered as equal to learning.

LOL, if you don't have a response to my post why bother responding?

Dude get some freaking sleep...You look like a tweaker...

[MENTION][/MENTION]

I'm not claiming to know the globally averaged temperature .
LOL!

Let me know when you find out how many data points.

Let me get this straight. You don't know what this years globally averaged temperature is, but you know that what the IPCC's data says it is is wrong.

Explain to us how that works.

ROFL, you are an idiot... He didn't say he didn't know, he didn't say he did, he is saying that you don't know how many data points..

And the sad part is, nobody knows the true globally averaged temp for this year is yet.. The years not over yet dumbass, any attempts to show the years global average is either to current date, OR speculation based on models or predictions....

Jesus, you are ignorant.. Get some sleep before you pass out socko..

Forum List

Back