Global warming believer Jill Biden made two roundtrip flights from Delaware to Paris in 3 days

And that is exactly why the skank will ride FJB into his grave.....She likes the perks.

Oh well, that's 345K+ the leftist dems won't have in the upcoming election.....Fly some more "Dr." Jill.

She needs some lawfare to whittle down the DNC's warchest even more.....Maybe an House investigation on why she's not paying taxes on that "windfall".

And that is exactly why the skank will ride FJB into his grave.....She likes the perks.

Oh well, that's 345K+ the leftist dems won't have in the upcoming election.....Fly some more "Dr." Jill.

She needs some lawfare to whittle down the DNC's warchest even more.....Maybe an House investigation on why she's not paying taxes on that "windfall".

It's coming.

The Biden family's crimes are blowing up right now, even while Joe is still allegedly president.

When he's gone, it's going to crack wide open.

See, if you buy carbon offsets you can still belch out as much emissions as you'd like, and yours don't count.

Private planes, yachts, multiple homes- are all possible, as long as you pay your carbon offsets and tell the peasants to eat bugs.

Trump needs to get on board with science on AGW. He can't afford to be out to lunch on that too, now that Biden has the war footing firmly established.

Didn't Trump just try to do that about a week ago?

Why are you talking about Trump on a thread that's about Jill Biden?

Oh, wait, I know why...

1718046399021.png

Rules for thee and not for me... she is a queen ya know....

Long climb between being a babysitting slut and taking a private jet to Paris for shopping, on the taxpayers' dime.

Paid whore, either way.

I'm beginning to think the people who want us all to give up our cars and eat bugs are lying to us about something.

Or, is it just that she's better than us and her carbon footprint doesn't matter?

And, did Hunter really need his ex-babysitter with him during his gun trial?

In other news, water is wet believers refuse to use an umbrella.

I'm beginning to think the people who want us all to give up our cars and eat bugs are lying to us about something.

Or, is it just that she's better than us and her carbon footprint doesn't matter?

And, did Hunter really need his ex-babysitter with him during his gun trial?

No no.....YOU need to change and do more to play along with their glowarm scam. The globalists glowarm scam doesn't apply to them. Baaa baaa baaa baaaa. You're failing at their re-education camps, MM.

Last edited:
See, if you buy carbon offsets you can still belch out as much emissions as you'd like, and yours don't count.

Private planes, yachts, multiple homes- are all possible, as long as you pay your carbon offsets and tell the peasants to eat bugs.
Yup. I read once that Bill Gates donates 10 million dollars per year to mitigate the carbon footprint he makes because he doesn't want to mitigate the carbon footprint he makes. I don't see him riding his bicycle to his favorite restaurant and ordering bugs off the menu.

Forum List

Back