Global Warming Creates 'Brutal' arctic surge and plunging temperatures

It’s about long term trends of the climate, not yesterday’s storm.
You obviously have no concept of how the earth cools... Its not warming that is coming, it is massive cooling... This is just the start and its lasted three years now. The trend is now becoming undeniable.

For information on how the earth cools: Paradoxical Earth.. Complex responses often misinterpreted...
Goothar Gore of the Neanderthal clan eons ago spouted the same thing. Goothar Gore got the clan to give him more personal comforts.

Ok, once more for the slow of thinking:

The polar jet stream is an effect of the temperature differential between the arctic and the temperate zones. A warmer arctic mean less temperature differential which in turns leads to a weaker polar jet. The weaker polar jet stream wanders more than a strong polar jet, allowing these polar vortex disruptions that bring arctic temperatures to portions of the US that don't normally see them.

This isn't brain surgery kids, it's an easily observable effect.
Yes it is... And you got it wrong. The stronger polar jet, as we see today, is being pushed out from tight constraint (where a weak polar jet would be kept) by the thinning atmosphere and cooling at high altitude. The temperature gradient widens in cooling causing larger lows and highs in the arctic. These are pushed southward by the thinning polar atmosphere and weakening equatorial jet.

Your totally upside down and inside out to the facts..
Lol, are you seriously just rejecting the facts and substituting your own made up crap?
Its called laughing like hell at people like you, who have no clue how the atmosphere works. That is what I am laughing at..

Tell me, Do you know the average wind speed and size of the polar jet during times of close to equilibrium? Do you understand that the polar jet of today is 2X bigger than it was just 14 years ago? You all have this misconception that we are still warming, we are not... But carry on, its fun to watch.

Wasn't that supposed to have happen a couple years ago?

Several years ago. Gore wanted to sell those carbon credits quickly before people figured out it was a total scam, so had to scare people immediately. P. T. Barnum was right! And they call Trump a con man.

Last edited:
Wasn't that supposed to have happen a couple years ago?

More than a decade ago. Gore wanted to sell those carbon credits quickly before people figured out it was a total scam, so had to scare people immediately. P. T. Barnum was right! And they call Trump a con man.
2012 there was to be no ice at the poles and everywhere was to be under water...

Now we have another idiot selling the snake-oil...

The polar jet stream is an effect of the temperature differential between the arctic and the temperate zones. A warmer arctic mean less temperature differential which in turns leads to a weaker polar jet. The weaker polar jet stream wanders more than a strong polar jet, allowing these polar vortex disruptions that bring arctic temperatures to portions of the US that don't normally see them.

Yes it is... And you got it wrong. The stronger polar jet, as we see today, is being pushed out from tight constraint (where a weak polar jet would be kept) by the thinning atmosphere and cooling at high altitude. The temperature gradient widens in cooling causing larger lows and highs in the arctic. These are pushed southward by the thinning polar atmosphere and weakening equatorial jet.

Your totally upside down and inside out to the facts..
Lol, are you seriously just rejecting the facts and substituting your own made up crap?
Its called laughing like hell at people like you, who have no clue how the atmosphere works. That is what I am laughing at..

Tell me, Do you know the average wind speed and size of the polar jet during times of close to equilibrium? Do you understand that the polar jet of today is 2X bigger than it was just 14 years ago? You all have this misconception that we are still warming, we are not... But carry on, its fun to watch.
Who said you were laughing?

You idiots respond to what you wish I had said, rather than what I actually said.

As far as "having no clue how the atmosphere works" your imaginary crap is just that, imaginary. I would guess from your "ideas" that you just recently found out the earth isn't flat.

If you're not still in denial about it.

Last edited:
The earth cools and warms. The climate changes.... been doing so for 4.5B years. What I am trying to get my arms around is how the US is being held accountable for it to the point that it has become so political that so-called experts are willing to fabricate the data so that it is US that needs to change most?? Not India, Not Russia, Not China. Just US.

Maybe they can figure that out as 1,500 private jets descend on a conference to address the concerns of Climate Change.

Just remember this logic of the Left. "The warming is causing the cooling".

You mean long term trends like how according to Gore all the world's coastal cities would be under water due to the melting polar ice caps...?!

:p
Al Gore is an idiot, we all agree on that.

Not too worry, there's plenty of idiots willing to step into his shoes.
Majority of Americans unwilling to pay $10 per month to address climate change despite high belief in global warming
Who are you kidding? It will be more then 10 dollars a month. Much more. At least for those who pay the bills.

Yup, all the "rich" people.

Exactly... because I know if the entire world is getting drastically warmer over the last 50 years, the first thing I would expect is a massive nation wide life ending icy death wave, to blanket the country. That proves the long-term trends.

You mean long term trends like how according to Gore all the world's coastal cities would be under water due to the melting polar ice caps...?!

:p
Typical Trumptard thinks a cold spell negates climate change.

Not too bright are you, asscrack?

It's amazing how no matter what the weather does, the AGW nutcases find a way to claim it shows global warming is true.

It is all about the globalists agenda and the day we understand that the globalist agenda is to control the masses by getting masses entirely dependent, will be the day we will understand what every issue the democrats push is about.

They are determined in every way to crush the middle class. 10 dollars a gallon for gas?

Fuck you

Forum List

Back