Global Warming. Here's the thing.

Well back in post #23 is showed a bunch of graphs. Look at them and deny away some more. Also, methane is around 85 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. I will show that graph again here. Just for you. Surprisingly, despite all the methane that escapes from melting tundra or methane hydrate ice melting in shallow seas, around 60% of what is shown is directly from the activities of humans.

View attachment 535471
That's so scary looking. How much warmer do you think it will be in 20 years?

Well back in post #23 is showed a bunch of graphs. Look at them and deny away some more. Also, methane is around 85 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. I will show that graph again here. Just for you. Surprisingly, despite all the methane that escapes from melting tundra or methane hydrate ice melting in shallow seas, around 60% of what is shown is directly from the activities of humans.

View attachment 535471
Don't forget about all of the hydrates in the ocean. There are trillions of cubic feet of methane in the ocean just waiting to be released. You might be dead tomorrow.

Does Crick know about that scary looking methane gas curve? I mean holy shit, we need to do something about that right away.

Why didn't you guys tell me about that. Does Joe Biden know about this?

Well, that's enough proof that we need to waste...err...invest trillions in windmills.

Should we double or triple our electricity cost in the US? More than triple?

Termites, ants and bees have societies of a sort. And they have lasted for over 100 million years. Without using money at all. We could totally get by on solar energy. The problem is that there isn't any money to be made from free. And there are probably other energy alternatives out there besides that nuclear bullshit. But the patents for them have probably been bought up by some energy company and buried. I myself came up with an alternative source of free energy using water over 20 years ago. But I won't tell you about it. Maybe Crick, but not you. Neither will I discuss it here. Such things are only for forums that believe in freedom of speech.

Termites, ants and bees have societies of a sort. And they have lasted for over 100 million years. Without using money at all. We could totally get by on solar energy. The problem is that there isn't any money to be made from free. And there are probably other energy alternatives out there besides that nuclear bullshit. But the patents for them have probably been bought up by some energy company and buried. I myself came up with an alternative source of free energy using water over 20 years ago. But I won't tell you about it. Maybe Crick, but not you. Neither will I discuss it here. Such things are only for forums that believe in freedom of speech.

Termites, ants and bees have societies of a sort.

You should definitely live in a termite mound.
You won't be able to post your typical pearls of wisdom, but at least you'll emit less CO2.

I myself came up with an alternative source of free energy using water over 20 years ago.

Dude!

But I won't tell you about it.

Of course not. I've made you look silly enough already.

I saw those. They showed about a 1 degree increase in temperature over a 240 year period.

So how much hotter do you think it will be in 20 years?

Well, let me put it this way. It was a philosophical thought about having a lake with algae in it. Not much though. If every day the numbers of those algae just doubled, in about 28 days half of the lake would be covered by algae. Then the next day, BAM! The whole lake would be covered. And that is just with a doubling. You might imagine what would happen if that growth was exponential.

Well, let me put it this way. It was a philosophical thought about having a lake with algae in it. Not much though. If every day the numbers of those algae just doubled, in about 28 days half of the lake would be covered by algae. Then the next day, BAM! The whole lake would be covered. And that is just with a doubling. You might imagine what would happen if that growth was exponential.

What is the time frame for CO2 doubling?

That was really really fascinating. How much hotter do you think it will be in 20 years? Pick a number, any number.

Don't forget about all of the hydrates in the ocean. There are trillions of cubic feet of methane in the ocean just waiting to be released. You might be dead tomorrow.

I mentioned it. Melting methane hydrate ice in the sea.

Does Crick know about that scary looking methane gas curve? I mean holy shit, we need to do something about that right away.

Why didn't you guys tell me about that. Does Joe Biden know about this?

I sense some sarcasm.

Termites, ants and bees have societies of a sort.

You should definitely live in a termite mound.
You won't be able to post your typical pearls of wisdom, but at least you'll emit less CO2.

I myself came up with an alternative source of free energy using water over 20 years ago.

Dude!

But I won't tell you about it.

Of course not. I've made you look silly enough already.

I wasn't suggesting that we should exist as those bugs do. But as humans we can surely do better than that. In which we would have creature comforts without destroying the planet. Problem is, there's just so much profit to be made from destruction.

But we only have 20 years, so how much more creature comforts can we really enjoy, right?

That was really really fascinating. How much hotter do you think it will be in 20 years? Pick a number, any number.

At least six times hotter than it is right now at any point on the planet that you choose. The temperature wouldn't be the main thing. The rapidity of its onset would be. Though there is one thing that could slow it down. Clouds. From what I hear, they reflect quite a bit of sunlight. And warmer oceans may evaporate more water. Creating more clouds. And of course more frequent and intense storms.

Now there was a time in Earth's past where things were much warmer than they are now. But I have no idea what the climate was like. Maybe it was something like a segment from the movie "The Illustrated Man." In part of it they did a thing about some space travelers crashed onto another planet. A planet where it rained constantly. They had to travel for days to get to a place where they could get help. The unending rain basically drove them mad.

At least six times hotter than it is right now at any point on the planet that you choose. The temperature wouldn't be the main thing. The rapidity of its onset would be. Though there is one thing that could slow it down. Clouds. From what I hear, they reflect quite a bit of sunlight. And warmer oceans may evaporate more water. Creating more clouds. And of course more frequent and intense storms.

Now there was a time in Earth's past where things were much warmer than they are now. But I have no idea what the climate was like. Maybe it was something like a segment from the movie "The Illustrated Man." In part of it they did a thing about some space travelers crashed onto another planet. A planet where it rained constantly. They had to travel for days to get to a place where they could get help. The unending rain basically drove them mad.
Wait a minute. You think in 20 years it will be 6 times hotter than it is now?

I don't know about you, but with money, I'm living better than termites.

Without much money I'm living better than termites. But our whole capitalist economy is about getting people to buy more. To want more. How much is enough. As you probably know, most of the people on this planet do far less well than we do. I heard of one person who went around and asked people in poor areas if they were happy. Not knowing anything different, most said they were.

I have also heard it said that you should live simply. So other people could simply live. Though I say to hell with that. What it would turn out to be is "Live simply. So other people can simply breed." Every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. Also, only about .5 out of 10 people on this planet are White. You know, whose country those from south of the border are invading. How many White people from the U.S are invading Mexico or places further south. Europe too is a collection of White countries. It is being invaded from people in Africa and the Middle East. How many White Europeans are invading those places.

Another thing is that the population levels of Whites aren't rising. (Probably mostly because of unending anti-White propaganda in the media) In some places, our population levels are even going down a little. One of the best ways to fight human caused global warming is to stop catering to the non-white breeders. And Biden thinks that the most lethal threat to the U.S. is White "supremacists." I wonder how many people would think that israel has a right to exist. But do White people have a right to exist? Even most white people would probably say no.

Forum List

Back