Global Warming. Here's the thing.

None at all. You have me convinced. I am selling my house and moving to the moon. I just need you to tell me how much hotter it will be in 20 years.

You don't need me to tell you. Just wait and find out.

Without much money I'm living better than termites. But our whole capitalist economy is about getting people to buy more. To want more. How much is enough. As you probably know, most of the people on this planet do far less well than we do. I heard of one person who went around and asked people in poor areas if they were happy. Not knowing anything different, most said they were.

I have also heard it said that you should live simply. So other people could simply live. Though I say to hell with that. What it would turn out to be is "Live simply. So other people can simply breed." Every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. Also, only about .5 out of 10 people on this planet are White. You know, whose country those from south of the border are invading. How many White people from the U.S are invading Mexico or places further south. Europe too is a collection of White countries. It is being invaded from people in Africa and the Middle East. How many White Europeans are invading those places.

Another thing is that the population levels of Whites aren't rising. (Probably mostly because of unending anti-White propaganda in the media) In some places, our population levels are even going down a little. One of the best ways to fight human caused global warming is to stop catering to the non-white breeders. And Biden thinks that the most lethal threat to the U.S. is White "supremacists." I wonder how many people would think that israel has a right to exist. But do White people have a right to exist? Even most white people would probably say no.

Without much money I'm living better than termites.

But you're releasing CO2....killing the planet!!!!

But our whole capitalist economy is about getting people to buy more. To want more. How much is enough.

I'll let you know when I get there.

You don't need me to tell you. Just wait and find out.
Six times hotter than it is here now would make it almost 600 degrees F in August.

That is what you said, right? 6 times hotter in 20 years?

More than just doubling.......when?
Has it doubled yet? Over what period of time?
When will the next doubling occur? Give me specifics.

There are no specifics that could convince a HCGW denier. But some yeas ago I remember them talking about a particular glacier. It was melting 10 times faster than what they had predicted it would be. On another program they spoke of how the oceans were 60% warmer than what they predicted they would have been. Just expect that trend to accelerate. Which is is doing.

Without much money I'm living better than termites.

But you're releasing CO2....killing the planet!!!!

But our whole capitalist economy is about getting people to buy more. To want more. How much is enough.

I'll let you know when I get there.

Post #140 might clear some of that up. Next, apparently you're already beyond "there." Sure, it would be nice to have your own yacht, mansion, jet, etc. But you don't need those things to be happy. Envy makes you unhappy. Chicks might like guys with lots of money. But seeing how such guys are rare, many choose to become whores to get the money they want. But whores aren't good for society.

Six times hotter than it is here now would make it almost 600 degrees F in August.

That is what you said, right? 6 times hotter in 20 years?

Not quite. People talk about it being a couple degrees warmer. But instead of being a couple more degrees warmer in 20 years, it is likely to be 6 degrees warmer. Very possibly more.

There are no specifics that could convince a HCGW denier. But some yeas ago I remember them talking about a particular glacier. It was melting 10 times faster than what they had predicted it would be. On another program they spoke of how the oceans were 60% warmer than what they predicted they would have been. Just expect that trend to accelerate. Which is is doing.

There are no specifics that could convince a HCGW denier.

Is that why you're running away? LOL!

But some yeas ago I remember

Blah, blah, blah.

It was melting 10 times faster than what they had predicted it would be.

It was 100 times faster. I saw it in a dream.

On another program they spoke of how the oceans were 60% warmer than what they predicted

WTF does 60% warmer even mean? Are you retarded?

Not quite. People talk about it being a couple degrees warmer. But instead of being a couple more degrees warmer in 20 years, it is likely to be 6 degrees warmer. Very possibly more.
Ohhh... you said 6 times hotter in 20 years. Twice. You meant to say 6 degrees hotter in 20 years. You misspoke before. Twice.

So you believe that 6 degrees hotter will cause all life on the planet to start dying off? Is that correct?

There are no specifics that could convince a HCGW denier.

Is that why you're running away? LOL!

But some yeas ago I remember

Blah, blah, blah.

It was melting 10 times faster than what they had predicted it would be.

It was 100 times faster. I saw it in a dream.

On another program they spoke of how the oceans were 60% warmer than what they predicted

WTF does 60% warmer even mean? Are you retarded?

Am I retarded? I should be asking you that.

Ohhh... you said 6 times hotter in 20 years. Twice. You meant to say 6 degrees hotter in 20 years. You misspoke before. Twice.

So you believe that 6 degrees hotter will cause all life on the planet to start dying off? Is that correct?

You got it. Just 6 degrees warmer than it is right now should do the trick. But it is likely to be even warmer than that.

You want personal evidence? You would be better off going by measurements made by scientists. Though I will say this, where I live, last summer of 2020, we had temperatures for about a week and a half in the 90's. I've never known that to have happened before. The worst stretch of temperatures in the 90's before then only lasted three days in a row.

Try reading a history book

Forum List

Back