Global Warming is such Wooly Mammoth Crap.

Where is the bitter cold(18 deg) coming from if the Arctic Polar Regions are melting(above 32 deg)

• I am a liberal, and it is Global Warming, err i mean Global Climate Change, you racist...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a Conservative who understands the global warming scam and it is to take away our money..

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Back in 2000 Al Gore said that the Earth was going to burn up in 10 years

Link?

BTW Gore is not a scientist and should not be treated as one.

Here's an example of what scientist predicted 10 years ago.

Projections of Future Changes in Climate - AR4 WGI Summary for Policymakers
I noticed that you avoided the question Where did the 20 degree temperature come from. as typical of the left when they have no answer. Just more bullshit from the IPCC who wants to take our money from US and give it to the liberal elites in the biggest Ponzi Scheme ever derived..

That's not really a question is it? I mean you do understand that the tilt of the earth is what causes earth to have seasons as we travel around the sun? When the northern hemisphere tilts away from the sun it gets colder and we have winter......... happens every year.

Now then, do you or don't you have a link to where Al said the earth was going to burn up in 10 years or not. If not I'll just presume that you made it up, which of course is most likely.
Al Gore’s 10-year warning – only 2 years left, still no warming « Roy Spencer, PhD
Maybe if you liberals would pull your head out of Uranus, you might know what was said.

View attachment 165789

Linking an article that links to Rush Limpnoodle saying Gore said we're gonna fry in 10 years is hardly a credible link in the real world. Limpy uses exaggeration and hyperbola to entertain you dumb fucks to such an extent that he fictionalizes most every event he references.

So I'm going to take that as a no. All you have is a fictionalize account of what Al said.
Oh, so when you said you wanted a link, and I provide one, now you run off like a petulant little spoiled girl, because you don't like the source. Go fucking figure.

Link?

I noticed that you avoided the question Where did the 20 degree temperature come from. as typical of the left when they have no answer. Just more bullshit from the IPCC who wants to take our money from US and give it to the liberal elites in the biggest Ponzi Scheme ever derived..

That's not really a question is it? I mean you do understand that the tilt of the earth is what causes earth to have seasons as we travel around the sun? When the northern hemisphere tilts away from the sun it gets colder and we have winter......... happens every year.

Now then, do you or don't you have a link to where Al said the earth was going to burn up in 10 years or not. If not I'll just presume that you made it up, which of course is most likely.
Al Gore’s 10-year warning – only 2 years left, still no warming « Roy Spencer, PhD
Maybe if you liberals would pull your head out of Uranus, you might know what was said.

View attachment 165789

Linking an article that links to Rush Limpnoodle saying Gore said we're gonna fry in 10 years is hardly a credible link in the real world. Limpy uses exaggeration and hyperbola to entertain you dumb fucks to such an extent that he fictionalizes most every event he references.

So I'm going to take that as a no. All you have is a fictionalize account of what Al said.
Oh, so when you said you wanted a link, and I provide one, now you run off like a petulant little spoiled girl, because you don't like the source. Go fucking figure.

The link you provided didn't link to anything Al said. Why are you trying to pass off what Rush said was said as what was actually said? Are you really that much of an uninformed dittohead? I'll understand if you can't provide a link to Al actually saying in 2000 that in 10 year the earth will burn up, because he never said it.

View attachment 165789

The link you provided didn't link to anything Al said. Why are you trying to pass off what Rush said was said as what was actually said? Are you really that much of an uninformed dittohead? I'll understand if you can't provide a link to Al actually saying in 2000 that in 10 year the earth will burn up, because he never said it.
You know what, take your fucking Rules for Radicals bullshit and shove it up your ass. Instead of debating the issue that outside it is fucking freezing cold, and not GLOBAL WARMING up, you take the rules to try to intimidate me. Fuck off dirtbag.

Link?

His adviser is JAMES HANSEN who the fuck are you trying to fool?

So was it James Hansen that said back in 2000 the Earth was going to burn up in 10 years?

What are you trying to say here?

Bitter cold windchills and snow stick around… « FOX News Weather Blog
December 13, 2017 | 7:02 AM ET
Bitter cold windchills and snow stick around...
Good morning everyone. Happy Wednesday!

It’s a bitter cold midweek with windchills in the single digits and teens for millions this morning across the Great Lakes, Northeast, and Mid-Atlantic over the next few days.
So lets try this again.

Back in 2000 Al Gore said that the Earth was going to burn up in 10 years if the United States didn't do something about it. The Earth is still here.
Back in 2006 Al Gore produced an Inconvenient Truth predicting increased in Cat 5 hurricanes each year, massive tornado's, very little snow events, and warming to the point the Earth would burn up in 10 years. Guess what, less hurricanes each year, little tornado activities, lots of snow through polar vortexes, and the Earth is still here.
So with Global Warming year after year, because of the increase of CO2 each year, (liberal's words not mine) if last 2 years the temperature around Manassas has been in the high 30s and low 40s, WITH THE INCREASE OF TEMPERATURE YEAR AFTER YEAR....Where did the 20 degree temperature come from. What you morons don't understand is that your science says "each year with CO2 on the increase, the temperature will increase", yet is is 15 degrees lower...And don't give me shit that it is only weather... Yeah and when the summer is HOT , it is only weather.

the-global-warming-scam-scam-politics-1339300799.jpg

Just remember the great edict of the Global Warming Left:

1). If it warms up, THERE'S your global warming!
2). If it cools down, then you can REALLY bet global warming is on the way!!!

Therefore, ALL WEATHER, ALL ROADS lead to a global warming crisis! (Never mind that we have been doing everything to avoid it the Left says we need to do for almost 40 years!)

Link?

So was it James Hansen that said back in 2000 the Earth was going to burn up in 10 years?

Do you know what a science advisor is?

Al gores was just a mouth peace for James Hansen and quit playing stupid.

View attachment 165789

You know what, take your fucking Rules for Radicals bullshit and shove it up your ass. Instead of debating the issue that outside it is fucking freezing cold, and not GLOBAL WARMING up, you take the rules to try to intimidate me. Fuck off dirtbag.

Hey you're the one that jumped in with that link. Not me. I already explained why it is cold in winter, that is not debatable. I'm guessing you don't really give a shit what Al Gore actually said do you? You like the exaggerated version much better, so much so that it passes as reality for you doesn't it?

Link?

Thanks Captain Obvious. Now which one said the Earth was going to burn up in 10 years?

View attachment 165789

Hey you're the one that jumped in with that link. Not me. I already explained why it is cold in winter, that is not debatable. I'm guessing you don't really give a shit what Al Gore actually said do you? You like the exaggerated version much better, so much so that it passes as reality for you doesn't it?
Take you sorry ass outside and see if Global Warming is up your alley. Try sunbathing. Dumbass...

Take you sorry ass outside and see if Global Warming is up your alley. Try sunbathing. Dumbass...

Proving that it's winter (not really debatable) does nothing to prove that Gore said what you claimed he said about the Earth burning up in 10 years.

Proving that it's winter (not really debatable) does nothing to prove that Gore said what you claimed he said about the Earth burning up in 10 years.
Not going to play your game of Rules for Radicals, you tard...

You are a wannabe propagandist Joe. Stop talking like you are anything but a nerdy old fart.

Stop talking like you are literate or have anything to add to a conversation.. You don't.

Truth hurts eh? Your stupid cut and past don’t work. Jose. An original thought from you would be as valuable as gold. But you can form your own thoughts. You just cut and paste and rip off other people’s ciews and present them as your own. You lie and say you are a professional writer, yet have nothing to show for it. Then you try and say weather is not climate change when on any other day you blame climate change for the weather. You are just a loud mouth dumb fuck who failed your whole life. I kind of feel pity for little transgender types like you.

Link?

Thanks Captain Obvious. Now which one said the Earth was going to burn up in 10 years?

Your like mamooth who keeps on saying the ice age scare of the 1970e was made the up out of thin air ..they had science advisor's

And who knows Jim Hansen? Who is more popular Einstein Al Gore or James Hansen to make a movie?

James Hansen’s Supervisor States Global Warming as Fear Mongering
Posted on: January 27, 2009

Says Hansen ‘Embarrassed NASA’ & ‘Was Never Muzzled’

Washington DC: NASA warming scientist James Hansen, one of former Vice-President Al Gore’s closest allies in the promotion of man-made global warming fears, is being publicly rebuked by his former supervisor at NASA.
Retired senior NASA atmospheric scientist, Dr. John S. Theon, the former supervisor of James Hansen, NASA’s vocal man-made global warming fear soothsayer, has now publicly declared himself a skeptic and declared that Hansen “embarrassed NASA” with his alarming climate claims and said Hansen was “was never muzzled.” Theon joins the rapidly growing ranks of international scientists abandoning the promotion of man-made global warming fears. [See: U.S. Senate Minority Report Update: More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims & See Prominent Scientist Fired By Gore Says Warming Alarm ‘Mistaken’ & Gore laments global warming efforts: ‘I’ve failed badly’ – Washington Post – November 11, 2008 ]

“I appreciate the opportunity to add my name to those who disagree that global warming is man made,” Theon wrote to the Minority Office at the Environment and Public Works Committee on January 15, 2009. “I was, in effect, Hansen’s supervisor because I had to justify his funding, allocate his resources, and evaluate his results,” Theon, the former Chief of the Climate Processes Research Program at NASA Headquarters and former Chief of the Atmospheric Dynamics & Radiation Branch explained.

“Hansen was never muzzled even though he violated NASA’s official agency position on climate forecasting (i.e., we did not know enough to forecast climate change or mankind’s effect on it)

Truth hurts eh? Your stupid cut and past don’t work. Jose.

"Cut and Past" Oh, yes, Spell Check is not always your friend.

You just cut and paste and rip off other people’s ciews and present them as your own.

And sometimes it is!!!

You lie and say you are a professional writer, yet have nothing to show for it.

Sure I do. A lot of money in my bank account. That's what I have to show for it.

Then you try and say weather is not climate change when on any other day you blame climate change for the weather.

Well, when you get a 80 Degree day in February in Chicago, that is kind of freaky, yeah...

But I take more of a long term view. When I was a kid in Chicago, Chicago winters were truly brutal. We voted mayors out of office for not handling them well. Today... meh, not so much. I'd be hard pressed to remember when we had a really brutal winter here like we had when I was a kid.

Forum List

Back