GM stops paying for striking UAW worker's healthcare insurance

The workers don't want JUST a raise. They want GM to bring back the jobs they shipped to Mexico.

Do you really believe that BS? Every union uses that excuse when striking, then drops these other "demands" when it negotiates a pay raise.
If they didn't want it then why not take the raise that was already offered? They want MORE jobs for Americans back.

GM wouldn't have had to outsource those jobs to Mexico, had it not been for the UAW and their demands.
LMAO....bullshit. A decent wage with benefits is something EVERY worker in this country should demand and get. The greedy prick CEO's just want MORE money for their own pockets.

Demanding other people's money? You a bank robber in another life?
Of course you find the EXTREMELY wealthy CEO's getting even richer A OK! Typical conservative....

Ok then. How about we let the CEO's work the production line and the the workers can all sit in office chairs and manage the plant? How long do you think they'd be in business then?

There are reasons why management gets paid the big bucks, you know.
Big bucks sure that's fine. MILLIONS upon MILLIONS when the government has to bail your ass out is bullshit. You should get FIRED for that shit not given a damn bonus and pay raise!

Well there's one thing we agree on. I'm against government bailouts like Obama gave GM. They should have just went tits up.

OMG! :laughing0301:

"General Motors stopped paying for health care coverage for striking workers Tuesday, the company confirmed. That means striking GM union workers are eligible for union-paid COBRA to continue their health care benefits..."

Sources: GM offers 2% raises in UAW contract, ends health care
Gm makes shit anyway

Tell me about it. The wife and I bought an Obama-era GM bailout Chevy Sonic brand new in 2013. When it hit 50,000 miles, it started screwing up and was in the shop every couple months.

Then the engine crapped out at 120,000 miles and we traded it off on a Nissan. Fuck GM, they can go out of business for all I care.

"General Motors stopped paying for health care coverage for striking workers Tuesday, the company confirmed. That means striking GM union workers are eligible for union-paid COBRA to continue their health care benefits..."

The workers don't want JUST a raise. They want GM to bring back the jobs they shipped to Mexico...I stand with the workers. EVERY true American should.

GM wouldn't have had to outsource those jobs to Mexico, had it not been for the UAW and their demands.
LMAO....bullshit. A decent wage with benefits is something EVERY worker in this country should demand and get. The greedy prick CEO's just want MORE money for their own pockets.

Are ya fuken kidding me?
These people make good money already,in fact many are making well over 100k a year.

The workers don't want JUST a raise. They want GM to bring back the jobs they shipped to Mexico...I stand with the workers. EVERY true American should.

Demanding other people's money? You a bank robber in another life?
Of course you find the EXTREMELY wealthy CEO's getting even richer A OK! Typical conservative....

The only advice I can give you?
Work harder......

A decent wage with benefits is something EVERY worker in this country should demand and get. The greedy prick CEO's just want MORE money for their own pockets.

And greedy prick consumers want lower prices.

Gm makes shit anyway

Tell me about it. The wife and I bought an Obama-era GM bailout Chevy Sonic brand new in 2013. When it hit 50,000 miles, it started screwing up and was in the shop every couple months.

Then the engine crapped out at 120,000 miles and we traded it off on a Nissan. Fuck GM, they can go out of business for all I care.
I had a 2000 Impala, seems I had the same oil pressure problem as everyone else.

Toyota or Honda depending if you want a truck.
I'd buy an F250 or 350 if I towed some heavy shit.

Their high-end trucks aren't that bad. I had a new F-150 in '99 and you couldn't tear that thing up. But most of those furl-efficient cars made during Obama's bailout were total crap.

Remember the Chevy Volt? :laughing0301:

Their high-end trucks aren't that bad. I had a new F-150 in '99 and you couldn't tear that thing up. But most of those furl-efficient cars made during Obama's bailout were total crap.

Remember the Chevy Volt? :laughing0301:

My biggest bitch about Ford trucks is they rattle a lot if you take em off road frequently.
Had a King Ranch F150 4x4 and it sounded like you had a bucket of bolts in the front seat with you.
Terrible fit and finish for a $55k truck.

Big bucks sure that's fine. MILLIONS upon MILLIONS when the government has to bail your ass out is bullshit. You should get FIRED for that shit not given a damn bonus and pay raise!

Why aren't you talking about the BILLIONS in GM stock that was given to the UAW instead of GM's legitimate creditors? Talk about being given a damn bonus!

Bingo! Obama had to PAY BACK the corrupt UAW for helping him get elected. Legitimate stock and bond holders got screwed. Communists don't believe in private property rights.

An F250 is the most uncomfortable vehicle to drive on the planet

But it tows like a mofo.
I pay the price with my Tundra. I get around 7.5 to 8.0 mpg when towing my Polaris General SxS.
If I ever need a real tow vehicle it wont be the Tundra or any other Japanese trucks.

But it tows like a mofo.
I pay the price with my Tundra. I get around 7.5 to 8.0 mpg when towing my Polaris General SxS.
If I ever need a real tow vehicle it wont be the Tundra or any other Japanese trucks.
I have a GMC2500 at work and had an F250 Super duty and almost bounced off the road one day. The 250 is not safe at any speed, and the torque converters are garbage. I had a car towed once by an F550 that the driver said gets 5 to 6mpg

But it tows like a mofo.
I have a GMC2500 at work and had an F250 Super duty and almost bounced off the road one day. The 250 is not safe at any speed, and the torque converters are garbage. I had a car towed once by an F550 that the driver said gets 5 to 6mpg

Really?
So why do so many people buy em?

A decent wage with benefits is something EVERY worker in this country should demand and get. The greedy prick CEO's just want MORE money for their own pockets.

And greedy prick consumers want lower prices.
Something we will NEVER get as long as CEO's get MILLIONS if not BILLIONS AND bonuses on top of that.

Neither my Wife or I graduated college yet we're in the top 5%.

Thats the way they're built.
Add some tongue weight or better yet go with a fifth wheel and it's smooth as hell.
Junk....…...No one tows all the time, seriously I hit a bumpy spot on a curve and bounced into the middle lane, if there was a vehicle there I am history.

Forum List

Back