GM stops paying for striking UAW worker's healthcare insurance

Than suggest a better tow vehicle.
If they made the 250 for towing and as a consequence it is not safe when not towing at regular highway speeds, it should not be allowed on the road. My work GMC is very road worthy and can tow just as much. Ford plays games with the numbers, I looked at an F150 about a month ago, blue crew cab, not a raptor either 57 grand,

This is not a mark against Ford, it shows how STUPID Americans are

Nobody buys an f150 for towing.
Because Ford fucks the consumer, my 2010 pathfinder pulls 6000lbs and is based on the Nissan Frontier pickup chassis. A 150 is bigger and heavier then a Nissan frontier. There is no reason that an F150 should not outpull a pathfinder or frontier EXCEPT THAT FORD WANTS IT THAT WAY TO SUCKER, SUCKERS.

6000 lbs?
My Tundra will tow 12k lbs and it's lacking if you really want to tow heavy shit.
You have totally missed the point, the Nissan Frontier is their small pickup, lighter and smaller than the F150 but it still tows over twice what the 150 does. Ford is fucking people so bad it's ridiculous, and the people have no idea.

No it doesnt.
The Frontiers max towing capacity is 6000 lbs.the F 150 tows 8000 lbs.

OMG! :laughing0301:

"General Motors stopped paying for health care coverage for striking workers Tuesday, the company confirmed. That means striking GM union workers are eligible for union-paid COBRA to continue their health care benefits..."

Sources: GM offers 2% raises in UAW contract, ends health care
The workers don't want JUST a raise. They want GM to bring back the jobs they shipped to Mexico...I stand with the workers. EVERY true American should.

GM wouldn't have had to outsource those jobs to Mexico, had it not been for the UAW and their demands.
LMAO....bullshit. A decent wage with benefits is something EVERY worker in this country should demand and get. The greedy prick CEO's just want MORE money for their own pockets.
GM in 2010 was paying about 3 thousand dollars a vehicle to retirees pensions and benefits. How do you compete with that? How do you screw over people who purchase the vehicles as being patriots who then get abused by the dealers and repair shops? I played the patriot game. And lost.

Benefits are expensive.

Defined pensions should be a thing of the past. Matching 401K should be used. Converting these plans to too expensive. Hence the problem.

If they made the 250 for towing and as a consequence it is not safe when not towing at regular highway speeds, it should not be allowed on the road. My work GMC is very road worthy and can tow just as much. Ford plays games with the numbers, I looked at an F150 about a month ago, blue crew cab, not a raptor either 57 grand,

This is not a mark against Ford, it shows how STUPID Americans are

Because Ford fucks the consumer, my 2010 pathfinder pulls 6000lbs and is based on the Nissan Frontier pickup chassis. A 150 is bigger and heavier then a Nissan frontier. There is no reason that an F150 should not outpull a pathfinder or frontier EXCEPT THAT FORD WANTS IT THAT WAY TO SUCKER, SUCKERS.

6000 lbs?
My Tundra will tow 12k lbs and it's lacking if you really want to tow heavy shit.
You have totally missed the point, the Nissan Frontier is their small pickup, lighter and smaller than the F150 but it still tows over twice what the 150 does. Ford is fucking people so bad it's ridiculous, and the people have no idea.

No it doesnt.
The f150 tows 5000 to 8000, it only tows 8000lbs with twenty thousand dollars worth of options.

All Nissan frontiers tow 6000lbs with no options, or 1000lbs more than a base 150

Glad you enjoy getting fucked by Ford

Yo the new explorers are all fucked up and Ford will not tell anyone why. This means anyone ordering one is retarded

OMG! :laughing0301:

"General Motors stopped paying for health care coverage for striking workers Tuesday, the company confirmed. That means striking GM union workers are eligible for union-paid COBRA to continue their health care benefits..."

Sources: GM offers 2% raises in UAW contract, ends health care
The workers don't want JUST a raise. They want GM to bring back the jobs they shipped to Mexico...I stand with the workers. EVERY true American should.

GM wouldn't have had to outsource those jobs to Mexico, had it not been for the UAW and their demands.
True but dont forget the gubberments role in running jobs offshore. Incessant pandering to idiotic envirowhachos doesn't help keep jobs here either.
I watched the semiconductor industry fleeing silicon valley where it was created. The double whammy of out of control unions, idiotic gubberment when combined with idiotic shortsighted MBA dumbasses in management is the secret sauce to failure.

6000 lbs?

No it doesnt.
The f150 tows 5000 to 8000, it only tows 8000lbs with twenty thousand dollars worth of options.

All Nissan frontiers tow 6000lbs with no options, or 1000lbs more than a base 150

Yo the new explorers are all fucked up and Ford will not tell anyone why. This means anyone ordering one is retarded

You're so full of shit.
Towing Capacity of the 2019 Ford F-150

6000 lbs?

No it doesnt.

Nissan Frontier......
3500 to 6000.

I dont own a ford.
As I already stated I drive a Tundra.

6000 lbs?

No it doesnt.

You're so full of shit.
So you have 81000 grand for a Ford 150

Duh

6000 lbs?

No it doesnt.

Nissan Frontier......
3500 to 6000.

I dont own a ford.
I own a pathfinder that all tow 6000, the frontier does have a 4 cylinder version the path is 6 or 8, in 2010 anyway.

As for the 150 the specs on the Ford site are meaningless unless you can find the vehicle. You knew this and went with toyota

6000 lbs?

No it doesnt.

You're so full of shit.

Duh

If I wanted one yes.
And i'd like a link for this 81k ford.

6000 lbs?

No it doesnt.

Nissan Frontier......
3500 to 6000.

I dont own a ford.
I own a pathfinder that all tow 6000, the frontier does have a 4 cylinder version the path is 6 or 8, in 2010 anyway.

As for the 150 the specs on the Ford site are meaningless unless you can find the vehicle. You knew this and went with toyota

No,I went with Toyota because of overall quality and reliability.

A decent wage with benefits is something EVERY worker in this country should demand and get. The greedy prick CEO's just want MORE money for their own pockets.

And greedy prick consumers want lower prices.
Something we will NEVER get as long as CEO's get MILLIONS if not BILLIONS AND bonuses on top of that.

Neither my Wife or I graduated college yet we're in the top 5%.

Me too and I never beloned to any dumbass commie union or ever punched a time clock.

Toyota or Honda depending if you want a truck.
I'd buy an F250 or 350 if I towed some heavy shit.
An F250 is the most uncomfortable vehicle to drive on the planet

Thats the way they're built.
Add some tongue weight or better yet go with a fifth wheel and it's smooth as hell.
Junk....…...No one tows all the time, seriously I hit a bumpy spot on a curve and bounced into the middle lane, if there was a vehicle there I am history.

The vast majority of towing problems are due to driver incompetence.

A decent wage with benefits is something EVERY worker in this country should demand and get. The greedy prick CEO's just want MORE money for their own pockets.

And greedy prick consumers want lower prices.
Something we will NEVER get as long as CEO's get MILLIONS if not BILLIONS AND bonuses on top of that.

Neither my Wife or I graduated college yet we're in the top 5%.

Me too and I never beloned to any dumbass commie union or ever punched a time clock.

Punched a timeclock for awhile,but then I was making flight hardware for the NASA Shuttle program which paid pretty damn well.

No it doesnt.

You're so full of shit.

Duh

If I wanted one yes.
81845 before taxes for retards only

2019 Ford F-150 Raptor in Keyport, NJ | New York City Ford F-150 | Toms Ford Inc

8000lbs towing or over 10 grand per 1000lbs

Mental yentle

Last edited:

No it doesnt.

Nissan Frontier......
3500 to 6000.

I dont own a ford.

No,I went with Toyota because of overall quality and reliability.
Like I said

Add some tongue weight or better yet go with a fifth wheel and it's smooth as hell.
Junk....…...No one tows all the time, seriously I hit a bumpy spot on a curve and bounced into the middle lane, if there was a vehicle there I am history.

I was not towing, and furthermore I had another pickup in my fleet a gmc2500 that I took into the same turn with no issues, the f250 super duty is not safe period

No it doesnt.

You're so full of shit.

Duh

If I wanted one yes.

2019 Ford F-150 Raptor in Keyport, NJ | New York City Ford F-150 | Toms Ford Inc

Mental yentle

Thats a Raptor and they cant tow shit.
Of course the Raptor isnt designed to tow,it's designed to go fast on rough terrain.

You're so full of shit.

Duh

If I wanted one yes.

Mental yentle

Thats a Raptor and they cant tow shit.
Of course the Raptor isnt designed to tow,it's designed to go fast on rough terrain.
That is an f150 with a turbo motor, it is rated for 8000lbs towing. 85 grand with tax

I was not towing, and furthermore I had another pickup in my fleet a gmc2500 that I took into the same turn with no issues, the f250 super duty is not safe period

There was a certain year where that was a problem but it's easily fixed.

Forum List

Back