GM stops paying for striking UAW worker's healthcare insurance

So you have 81000 grand for a Ford 150

Duh

If I wanted one yes.
And i'd like a link for this 81k ford.
81845 before taxes for retards only

2019 Ford F-150 Raptor in Keyport, NJ | New York City Ford F-150 | Toms Ford Inc

8000lbs towing or over 10 grand per 1000lbs

Mental yentle

Thats a Raptor and they cant tow shit.
Of course the Raptor isnt designed to tow,it's designed to go fast on rough terrain.
That is an f150 with a turbo motor, it is rated for 8000lbs towing. 85 grand with tax

The suspension isnt designed to tow on a Raptor.

An F250 is the most uncomfortable vehicle to drive on the planet

Thats the way they're built.
Add some tongue weight or better yet go with a fifth wheel and it's smooth as hell.
Junk....…...No one tows all the time, seriously I hit a bumpy spot on a curve and bounced into the middle lane, if there was a vehicle there I am history.

The vast majority of towing problems are due to driver incompetence.
I was not towing, and furthermore I had another pickup in my fleet a gmc2500 that I took into the same turn with no issues, the f250 super duty is not safe period

There was a certain year where that was a problem but it's easily fixed.
Yea the year is every year

The Ford F250 Death Wobble is Shaking Drivers Up | Lemon Law.com

F250 walks all over the road - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

2018 Ford F-250 Top Problems - Is Your Car A Lemon?

So you have 81000 grand for a Ford 150

Duh

If I wanted one yes.

2019 Ford F-150 Raptor in Keyport, NJ | New York City Ford F-150 | Toms Ford Inc

Mental yentle

Of course the Raptor isnt designed to tow,it's designed to go fast on rough terrain.
That is an f150 with a turbo motor, it is rated for 8000lbs towing. 85 grand with tax

The specs say 8000lbs on the specs page. This is where you lose it, the 150 could easily all tow 10000lbs but they use it as bait and switch to sucker fools into spending more for less

If I wanted one yes.

Mental yentle

The specs say 8000lbs on the specs page. This is where you lose it, the 150 could easily all tow 10000lbs but they use it as bait and switch to sucker fools into spending more for less

Again..the Raptor isnt designed to tow.
It's designed to go fast over terrain your average F 150 would get the shit beat out of it.
Just like the Tundra TRD Pro cant tow as much as my Tundra TRD yet cost 15k more.
It's by design.

Mental yentle

It's designed to go fast over terrain your average F 150 would get the shit beat out of it.
Just like the Tundra TRD Pro cant tow as much as my Tundra TRD yet cost 15k more.
It's by design.
Again the design is to dupe dumb Americans that are plentiful

It's by design.

So you're afraid to go fast?

It's by design.

Just because you dont enjoy off roading......

It's by design.

Pickups are not designed to go fast, the center of gravity is wrong, if you want to break into the mathematical reasons why a pickup is dangerous at high speeds I can. Back in the day my Camaro topped out at 125mph, it's center of gravity was lower and designed for speed, however I grew up, some people do, some do not.

It's by design.

Back in the day I also had a 92 full size Blazer with the off road package. Still have it actually, though it's not on the road at the moment. Went up the side of a mountain once, just because it was there, then the trail petered out and I had to do a k turn in-between the trees and rock outcrop. All in all it was a beautiful 20 minute k turn, not one of my brightest moments, but hey I did a k turn on the side of a mountain. I grew up there too, some never do

It's by design.

Pickups are not designed to go fast, the center of gravity is wrong, if you want to break into the mathematical reasons why a pickup is dangerous at high speeds I can. Back in the day my Camaro topped out at 125mph, it's center of gravity was lower and designed for speed, however I grew up, some people do, some do not.

LOL....
Ever hear of the NASCAR truck series? Or perhaps the Baja 1000?

Take note....
That truck would suck at towing....but has a shit ton of horsepower.

It's by design.

LOL....

Take note....

.........Oh,if that video doesnt get your blood pumping you're a girly man.

It's by design.

LOL....

Take note....

Those are not standard issue suspensions are they now. You really aren't very bright if you do not know that raised vehicles tend to tip.

Nothing for me to prove here, you demonstrated a kids mentality quite well.
Idiots are cheering
21113071_640.jpg

In the real world someone is dead or better off dead

3ba252988e190872a7bbe36a49427cd9--a-truck-crime-scenes.jpg

It's by design.

LOL....

Take note....

You may get to grow up

It's by design.

Back in the day I also had a 92 full size Blazer with the off road package. Still have it actually, though it's not on the road at the moment. Went up the side of a mountain once, just because it was there, then the trail petered out and I had to do a k turn in-between the trees and rock outcrop. All in all it was a beautiful 20 minute k turn, not one of my brightest moments, but hey I did a k turn on the side of a mountain. I grew up there too, some never do

My 4x4 has been Mr. January in several off road calendars.
There's nothing you can teach me about off roading.

Yet it seems odd that you proclaim proficiency in off roading when you deny the abilities of factory purpose built off road trucks?

I mean I do all my own lifts and what not but there are some who lack the space to work on their vehicles or the knowledge.

fullsizeoutput_200.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_200.jpeg
IMG_2605.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2598.JPG
    IMG_2598.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
It's by design.

LOL....

Take note....

Those are not standard issue suspensions are they now. You really aren't very bright if you do not know that raised vehicles tend to tip.

Nothing for me to prove here, you demonstrated a kids mentality quite well.
Idiots are cheering
21113071_640.jpg

In the real world someone is dead or better off dead

Well no shit dumbass!
Just like a trophy truck isnt suited to towing neither is the Raptor.

What the fuck cant you grasp?
Some trucks are meant for towing and some are made to go fast.

LOL....

Take note....

You may get to grow up

Grow up?
I'm 54 ya shit head.

OMG! :laughing0301:

"General Motors stopped paying for health care coverage for striking workers Tuesday, the company confirmed. That means striking GM union workers are eligible for union-paid COBRA to continue their health care benefits..."

Sources: GM offers 2% raises in UAW contract, ends health care
The workers don't want JUST a raise. They want GM to bring back the jobs they shipped to Mexico...I stand with the workers. EVERY true American should.

GM wouldn't have had to outsource those jobs to Mexico, had it not been for the UAW and their demands.
LMAO....bullshit. A decent wage with benefits is something EVERY worker in this country should demand and get. The greedy prick CEO's just want MORE money for their own pockets.

Demanding other people's money? You a bank robber in another life?
Of course you find the EXTREMELY wealthy CEO's getting even richer A OK! Typical conservative....
If the CEO of GM worked for a $1/year salary and they redistributed the rest of her 21.87 million dollar salary to GM's other 170,000 workers, they would get a whopping $2.47 more per week, minus taxes. A pittance.

Bitching about CEO salaries has nothing to do with sympathy for the workers and everything to do with the disgusting envy of scumbags.

It's by design.

My 4x4 has been Mr. January in several off road calendars.
There's nothing you can teach me about off roading.

Yet it seems odd that you proclaim proficiency in off roading when you deny the abilities of factory purpose built off road trucks?

I mean I do all my own lifts and what not but there are some who lack the space to work on their vehicles or the knowledge.

View attachment 280105 View attachment 280105 View attachment 280106
This is what morons with no life and way too much time do
1858a35a7388088b571077c0c9955e29.jpg

Wrecking a fine vehicle makes sense to little kids like you right
DSC00982s-1.jpg

The workers don't want JUST a raise. They want GM to bring back the jobs they shipped to Mexico...I stand with the workers. EVERY true American should.

GM wouldn't have had to outsource those jobs to Mexico, had it not been for the UAW and their demands.
LMAO....bullshit. A decent wage with benefits is something EVERY worker in this country should demand and get. The greedy prick CEO's just want MORE money for their own pockets.

Demanding other people's money? You a bank robber in another life?
Of course you find the EXTREMELY wealthy CEO's getting even richer A OK! Typical conservative....
If the CEO of GM worked for a $1/year salary and they redistributed the rest of her 21.87 million dollar salary to GM's other 170,000 workers, they would get a whopping $2.47 more per week, minus taxes. A pittance.

Bitching about CEO salaries has nothing to do with sympathy for the workers and everything to do with disgusting envy.

No Shit!?
Thats crazy!!!

Forum List

Back