GM stops paying for striking UAW worker's healthcare insurance

Toyota or Honda depending if you want a truck.
I'd buy an F250 or 350 if I towed some heavy shit.
An F250 is the most uncomfortable vehicle to drive on the planet

But it tows like a mofo.
I pay the price with my Tundra. I get around 7.5 to 8.0 mpg when towing my Polaris General SxS.
If I ever need a real tow vehicle it wont be the Tundra or any other Japanese trucks.
I have a GMC2500 at work and had an F250 Super duty and almost bounced off the road one day. The 250 is not safe at any speed, and the torque converters are garbage. I had a car towed once by an F550 that the driver said gets 5 to 6mpg

Really?
So why do so many people buy em?
The 150 is a fine vehicle, handles almost like a car. The new Ford Explorer is all screwed up, Ford will not let on what the problem is

2020 Ford Explorer, Lincoln Aviator having big quality control issues

Mysterious problems disrupt delivery of 2020 Ford Explorer, Lincoln Aviator

But it tows like a mofo.
I pay the price with my Tundra. I get around 7.5 to 8.0 mpg when towing my Polaris General SxS.
If I ever need a real tow vehicle it wont be the Tundra or any other Japanese trucks.
I have a GMC2500 at work and had an F250 Super duty and almost bounced off the road one day. The 250 is not safe at any speed, and the torque converters are garbage. I had a car towed once by an F550 that the driver said gets 5 to 6mpg

Really?
The 150 is a fine vehicle, handles almost like a car. The new Ford Explorer is all screwed up, Ford will not let on what the problem is

Than suggest a better tow vehicle.

A decent wage with benefits is something EVERY worker in this country should demand and get. The greedy prick CEO's just want MORE money for their own pockets.

And greedy prick consumers want lower prices.
Something we will NEVER get as long as CEO's get MILLIONS if not BILLIONS AND bonuses on top of that.

Neither my Wife or I graduated college yet we're in the top 5%.
Got lucky. There are 3 kinds of people in the US. Those born with a silver spoon in their mouth,those who get LUCKY like my grandfather who didn't finish the 8th grade but found and stayed with a company for 35 years,built 4 homes for his family and when he died owned 35 acres with numerous buildings a nice home tons of construction equipment and many many farm animals and then those who no matter how hard they try and work hard can't get lucky enough to get ahead in life.

But it tows like a mofo.

Really?

If they made the 250 for towing and as a consequence it is not safe when not towing at regular highway speeds, it should not be allowed on the road. My work GMC is very road worthy and can tow just as much. Ford plays games with the numbers, I looked at an F150 about a month ago, blue crew cab, not a raptor either 57 grand,

This is not a mark against Ford, it shows how STUPID Americans are

A decent wage with benefits is something EVERY worker in this country should demand and get. The greedy prick CEO's just want MORE money for their own pockets.

Something we will NEVER get as long as CEO's get MILLIONS if not BILLIONS AND bonuses on top of that.

Got lucky. There are 3 kinds of people in the US. Those born with a silver spoon in their mouth,those who get LUCKY like my grandfather who didn't finish the 8th grade but found and stayed with a company for 35 years,built 4 homes for his family and when he died owned 35 acres with numerous buildings a nice home tons of construction equipment and many many farm animals and then those who no matter how hard they try and work hard can't get lucky enough to get ahead in life.

Got lucky my ass.
We both worked our asses off to overcome our lack of education.
I have no sympathy for slackers.

But it tows like a mofo.

Really?

If they made the 250 for towing and as a consequence it is not safe when not towing at regular highway speeds, it should not be allowed on the road. My work GMC is very road worthy and can tow just as much. Ford plays games with the numbers, I looked at an F150 about a month ago, blue crew cab, not a raptor either 57 grand,

Nobody buys an f150 for towing.

Got lucky my ass.
You got lucky. You were lucky enough to find a good job and lucky enough to get raises etc etc...all luck. There is VERY little of that in today's America. Boomers and the government have made sure my grandfather's America will never come back.

Got lucky my ass.

Whats so funny slacker?

Got lucky my ass.

Whats so funny slacker?
LMAO quoted yourself...Oh and I am in college as is my wife..I STILL don't expect to live a decent life when we graduate...

Really?

Because Ford fucks the consumer, my 2010 pathfinder pulls 6000lbs and is based on the Nissan Frontier pickup chassis. A 150 is bigger and heavier then a Nissan frontier. There is no reason that an F150 should not outpull a pathfinder or frontier EXCEPT THAT FORD WANTS IT THAT WAY TO SUCKER, SUCKERS.

Got lucky my ass.
You got lucky. You were lucky enough to find a good job and lucky enough to get raises etc etc...all luck. There is VERY little of that in today's America. Boomers and the government have made sure my grandfather's America will never come back.

Bullshit.
I went through multiple jobs until I found one that appreciated my skills.
Those skills included making flight hardware for the shuttle program.
You're weak.

Got lucky my ass.

Whats so funny slacker?
LMAO quoted yourself...Oh and I am in college as is my wife..I STILL don't expect to live a decent life when we graduate...

Wow.....such aspirations.

Got lucky my ass.

Bullshit.
You're weak.
And you didn't finish college as you said there is ZERO chance of finding a job like that today...mmk boomer.

Really?

Because Ford fucks the consumer, my 2010 pathfinder pulls 6000lbs and is based on the Nissan Frontier pickup chassis. A 150 is bigger and heavier then a Nissan frontier. There is no reason that an F150 should not outpull a pathfinder or frontier EXCEPT THAT FORD WANTS IT THAT WAY TO SUCKER, SUCKERS.

6000 lbs?
My Tundra will tow 12k lbs and it's lacking if you really want to tow heavy shit.

Got lucky my ass.

Bullshit.
You're weak.
And you didn't finish college as you said there is ZERO chance of finding a job like that today...mmk boomer.

Bullshit.
I still have friends that work in the industry and they bring people up all the time.

Got lucky my ass.

Bullshit.
You're weak.

Bullshit.
I still have friends that work in the industry and they bring people up all the time.
uh huh.

But it tows like a mofo.

Really?

F150 is like driving a mustang

Got lucky my ass.

Bullshit.
You're weak.

Bullshit.
uh huh.

Sounds like your personal experience.
Which tells me you did nothing to impress your boss.

6000 lbs?
My Tundra will tow 12k lbs and it's lacking if you really want to tow heavy shit.
You have totally missed the point, the Nissan Frontier is their small pickup, lighter and smaller than the F150 but it still tows over twice what the 150 does. Ford is fucking people so bad it's ridiculous, and the people have no idea.

But it tows like a mofo.

Really?

F150 is like driving a mustang
I had one on the job and I loved it, had a 250 for a while and was actually scared it handled so bad

Forum List

Back