Go Ahead and Build the Wall and They Will Build The Tunnels:

Why is the mexican government so fucking pissed off at the idea of a 'wall' that actually prevents hundreds of thousands of mexican from illegally entering the US?
Would the Canadian government be pissed off if the US government built a wall to keep Canadians from entering the US illegally?
Something isn't making sense unless you ask what business is it of the mexican government if the US builds a wall?
Does a wall mean the mexican government isn't going to get their kick-backs from the cartels when the cartels can't smuggle heroin and guns into the US?

I understand, Tom. You want to repeal the Constitution, because Trump has got your bowels in an uproar, I will give that the respect that it deserves.... Of course, there is always the possibility that you don't understand constitutional law, but I find that hard to believe, because we are talking about 8th grade Civics class stuff, here. The truth is, Tom, that people like me have been protecting your rights for decades, while people like you would give them up in a heartbeat.

:lol: If you understood anything I've said so far, you'd have deleted this ^^^^^^^^ while you still had time. Maybe if you'd lived through the invasion here in central Arizona for the past 25 years like I have you'd know we've been trying to end it long before the Donald was around. As for "protecting my rights", I have no idea what you're talking about and doubt if you do either.

Forum List

Back