🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

...Go Figure. Stupid 'All-in', 'Fake News' Snowflakes...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After Likening Trump to Hitler, Journalists Upset They're Not Getting Called on for Questions

"Members of the mainstream media were left fuming this afternoon after President Trump refused to call on any of their organizations for the third straight press conference.

Yet many of these same news organizations have likened Trump to the Taliban and Adolf Hitler, floated false rumors about his use of a Russian prostitute, and accused his administration of being pro-slavery. "

And they wonder why they aren't being called on...

:lmao:

Well...

James-Woods-750.jpg

After Likening Trump to Hitler, Journalists Upset They're Not Getting Called on for Questions

"Members of the mainstream media were left fuming this afternoon after President Trump refused to call on any of their organizations for the third straight press conference.

Yet many of these same news organizations have likened Trump to the Taliban and Adolf Hitler, floated false rumors about his use of a Russian prostitute, and accused his administration of being pro-slavery. "

Hitler was a big believer in propaganda. He would never have called on the media either. The plants Trump is calling upon would make Hitler proud.

Hitler was a big believer in propaganda. He would never have called on the media either. The plants Trump is calling upon would make Hitler proud.

You haven't done much research on Nazis, have you? Well I have. The forum I came from allows them, and I like to make sport of owning them. It's quite fun.

Trump should not even let them in, he should set up a youtube channel for anyone in the public to view, where CNN has to tune into to get the news.

You haven't done much research on Nazis, have you? Well I have. The forum I came from allows them, and I like to make sport of owning them. It's quite fun.
If you don't think Hitler believed in propaganda, you need to go back to Nazi 101.

Major Networks are considering sending junior reporters to cover the president, leaving their seasoned reporters free to do investigative journalism. He's not going to answer any questions from legitimate sources anyway, and the junior reporters will probably be more aggressive is shouting their questions at him. He's a clown. They might as well turn his press conferences into a circus.

Careful, next he'll call you a racist.

Except I didn't. Oops.

If you don't think Hitler believed in propaganda, you need to go back to Nazi 101.

Tell me about Aktion T-4, I'm sure you know nothing about that.. Hitler took over all the media, if someone reported you were listening to foreign news on the radio you were killed.

It's not exactly like that in America. :woohoo:

Major Networks are considering sending junior reporters to cover the president, leaving their seasoned reporters free to do investigative journalism. He's not going to answer any questions from legitimate sources anyway, and the junior reporters will probably be more aggressive is shouting their questions at him. He's a clown. They might as well turn his press conferences into a circus.

Investigative journalism? You must be joking. CNN is hardly legitimate. They are effectively the propaganda arm of the DNC.

Except I didn't. Oops.

Oh I'm sure it is coming. Kinda how you roll.

Tell me about Aktion T-4, I'm sure you know nothing about that.. Hitler took over all the media, if someone reported you were listening to foreign news on the radio you were killed.

Yet. It took Hitler time to get there. His predecessor got the ball rolling. Maybe we should worry more about who Trump's warming the throne for.

Investigative journalism? You must be joking. CNN is hardly legitimate. They are effectively the propaganda arm of the DNC.

CNN impugns their credibility with just about every article. I'll be surprised if they're around 18 mos from now.

Yet. It took Hitler time to get there. His predecessor got the ball rolling. Maybe we should worry more about who Trump's warming the throne for.

Bah, this thread was Godwined from post #1 :beer: Drink up! :cheers2:

Indication why I haven't seen Woods in any films of late? Another 86d by Hollywood because they don't meet the ideology? The guy is technically a genius, he's a great actor and has a big johnson. Not that I care about big johnsons, but rumor is he's got one.

How do you know they're false rumors?
And not calling on certain journalists is childish and a bit insane but you'd never admit what is obvious

CNN impugns their credibility with just about every article. I'll be surprised if they're around 18 mos from now.
one ofthe dumbest comments of the day. Any reporter that tells the truth about Trump is suspect to you. AndCNN will be around a lot longer than that fat fuck will be.

Indication why I haven't seen Woods in any films of late? Another 86d by Hollywood because they don't meet the ideology? The guy is technically a genius, he's a great actor and has a big johnson. Not that I care about big johnsons, but rumor is he's got one.
A genius? Lol By whose standards ? The small minded deplorables? ?

Forum List

Back