Go fund me shuts down Jay Bishops campaign.. (man shot killed in Portland)

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
36176467-BA75-4A9E-9CBA-2D111DB562C7.jpeg
This anti American big tech needs a ass kicking. It’s gone on far to long
2A25EF1E-25F5-42BE-B001-C230200BFD66.jpeg

Last edited:
What were they trying to raise money for? Wal-Mart gift cards?
You ARE a moron, Augie. Congratulations.
Evidently, it thinks murder is funny.
A man that was shot down in cold blood executed cannot raise money for his family on a go fund me account

Outrageous but not surprising....the democrats have a full court press going...attack conservatives everywhere and by any means possible and corporate America is with them every step of the way.

What were they trying to raise money for? Wal-Mart gift cards?
You ARE a moron, Augie. Congratulations.

He is a pos I put him on ignore long ago.
I haven't, but I will. There are a few who cant even be reasoned with on any level. They're insane.

Absolute waste of time trying to communicate with them.

They are too biased aka indoctrinated to be able to reason...not even to mention they will knowingly lie to try and preserve the liberal narrative.

Here's a link to his gofundme. MAY have been a misunderstanding. We'll see if they leave it up or give in to the murdering mob

Aaron Danielson is his real name

If Aaron Danielson is his real name, then who is Jay Bishop?

The man shot and killed in Portland as a pro-Trump caravan that began in nearby Clackamas wound down and altercations broke out was a “friend and supporter” of Vancouver, Washington-based Patriot Prayer, group leader Joey Gibson said.

He later identified the man as Jay in a social media post. Friends say that name was an alias “to avoid blm/antifa” but a crowdfunding campaign and other sources identify him as Aaron Danielson

If Aaron Danielson is his real name, then who is Jay Bishop?

The man shot and killed in Portland as a pro-Trump caravan that began in nearby Clackamas wound down and altercations broke out was a “friend and supporter” of Vancouver, Washington-based Patriot Prayer, group leader Joey Gibson said.

He later identified the man as Jay in a social media post. Friends say that name was an alias “to avoid blm/antifa” but a crowdfunding campaign and other sources identify him as Aaron Danielson

Oooh gotcha.

Forum List

Back