Go right ahead get rid of the filibuster it's an awesome idea

Yes, we will get both houses back this year. Impeach Biden. Then the great Trump will be our President with both houses and then he can do as he pleases. Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer are making sure of it.
Impeach Biden and Kamala Harris becomes President

I do think the GOP should impeach Biden. The awful Dems kept impeaching Trump --- with nothing but lies --- repeatedly; we need to reply in kind. Make this bad behavior cost them something.
Why, because Dems want to keep us out of a recession ? There is nothing that the GOP promotes that is good for our economy, nothing. They are recession hawks who are only happy if their donors are making money buying the property for pennies on the dollar from hard working Americans who lost their job, went bankrupt and are now on the unimployment payed for by their own taxes.

Impeach Biden for what ? Doing his job ? Trump was impeached for soliciting help from foreign govt in the overthrow of an election….TWICE. TRUMP HUMPERS are anti American.
Trump was impeached because you loons didn't like him. But Biden's open border policy during a pandemic is an impeachable offense.

I do think the GOP should impeach Biden. The awful Dems kept impeaching Trump --- with nothing but lies --- repeatedly; we need to reply in kind. Make this bad behavior cost them something.
Impeach Biden, Kamala would be way worst than Biden. Let America see how screwed up liberalism is. Teach them a lesson for cheating.

Trump was impeached because you loons didn't like him. But Biden's open border policy during a pandemic is an impeachable offense.
Trump was impeached because he IS A TRAITOR and we don’t like him. Shit man, you like traitors ?

Impeach Biden, Kamala would be way worst than Biden. Let America see how screwed up liberalism is. Teach them a lesson for cheating.
I don't see how anything could be much worse than this Biden disaster going on now. So it hardly matters, and just as well to have the Dems have to suffer with a very unpopular black prez.

I don't see how anything could be much worse than this Biden disaster going on now. So it hardly matters, and just as well to have the Dems have to suffer with a very unpopular black prez.
Really ? Millions unemployed under Trump lead recession and he never took covid serious til it was too late ? You guys complained when Obama took over after the huge Bush debacle and complained he wasn’t rebuilding the economy fast enough. You know, you guys would whine if a carpenter was rebuilding your house too slowly after YOU burned it down.

Or course it’s worse. You guys are dying like flies because you believe in the tooth fairy and not science.

Only one thing needs to happen.............Never increase the debt limit and it all ends.............Return all power to the States.....

Then they can all carry their sorry asses out of Gov't. Problem fixed..........the Founders Warned us about these self serving assholes..........
Stupid idea.

Impeach Biden and Kamala Harris becomes President
Impeach them all. Make a show of it.
Cheating ? The right is too incompetent to find any evidence….is that what you’re implying ?
They just do not have the cajones to go through with it. They do not need evidence. Just put a show on. Give some of their reps a job to do. Have congressional hearings and get the dirt on the ones charged and their families. Like Progs do. Be like them. Tell all the stories of what they have done. All of the depravity and innuendos. This seems to be our nation today.

Impeach them all. Make a show of it.

They just do not have the cajones to go through with it. They do not need evidence. Just put a show on. Give some of their reps a job to do. Have congressional hearings and get the dirt on the ones charged and their families. Like Progs do. Be like them. Tell all the stories of what they have done. All of the depravity and innuendos. This seems to be our nation today.
Put on a show ? That’s pretty much what Trump does everyday after his hair plugs are dyed, his make up applied and he checks in with Hannity and Tucker on what to say to keep from losing his white supremest and big donor backing

Democrats should allow republicans to help pick out the color of the rest rooms. That’s just about the only thing they are qualified to do.

Interesting you would say that considering how flamboyant leftists are, and with Hollywood and that. If I want something built I'm looking for a conservative. How many interior designers do you know who are conservative?

Case in point.

Trump gets massively rich off building stuff employing tens of thousands.

Obama gets massively rich because he was elected Democrat, employing a few editors for his books and speeches that have no meaning to them.

See, flamboyance Vs the tangible. Paint that bathroom pink.

Interesting you would say that considering how flamboyant leftists are, and with Hollywood and that. If I want something built I'm looking for a conservative. How many interior designers do you know who are conservative?

Case in point.

Trump gets massively rich off building stuff employing tens of thousands.

Obama gets massively rich because he was elected Democrat, employing a few editors for his books and speeches that have no meaning to them.

See, flamboyance Vs the tangible. Paint that bathroom pink.
Republicans disqualify themselves to lead when their side has little concern for science, the economy or the constitution. Your concerns are nothing more then conspiracy theories and made up sht. QAnon is not a solution. It’s a delusion.

Forum List

Back