Go right ahead get rid of the filibuster it's an awesome idea

The Republicans will win back the House quite easily in the mid terms and probably pick up several seats in the Senate due to the massive failures of the Potatohead Administration.

Doing away with the filibuster will bite them in the ass big time.

The Republicans will win back the House quite easily in the mid terms and probably pick up several seats in the Senate due to the massive failures of the Potatohead Administration. Doing away with the filibuster will bite them in the ass big time.
Was I dreaming when the democrats all went crazy when Trump nominated three US Supreme court justices and the dems' couldn't stop them????? You would think that the morons would have learned something from that experience.

Was I dreaming when the democrats all went crazy when Trump nominated three US Supreme court justices and the dems' couldn't stop them????? You would think that the morons would have learned something from that experience.

The Democrats never learn anything. They are the dumbest mutherfvckers on the face of the earth. The only things they are good at are spending our money when we are dumb enough to let them and stealing elections when we are dumb enough to let them get away with it.

The Dems control both Houses of Congress and the White House
While this is in effect, Dems need to pass as much legislation as they can.

Eliminating the Filibuster will allow that

When Republicans hold all three, they can reverse what the Dems have passed
This is not mandate level. That is what the real issue is. All I know is that a couple who earns 50 gees a year is now surviving on 45 gees a year because of inflation. Real taxation through inflation. An Infrastructure Bill passed with little road and bridge money as really needed. Payoffs for many in it.

Postpone ending the filibuster as long as possible so the Dems can't pass much legislation under the new rules.

Then let them have it, then we the GOP take Congress for the next 40 years, and things will go much better in this country.
Probably what's going to happen

There is no such thing as an actual filibuster. Its never practiced.
Yeah I don't really care about that...
What I'm aiming at is the dangerous precedent going with simple majorities for any type of major decision they kind of go together.

Yeah I don't really care about that...
What I'm aiming at is the dangerous precedent going with simple majorities for any type of major decision they kind of go together.
Simple majorities determine every election held in the US. Even electoral votes are awarded by simple majority. 9)p

The Republicans will win back the House quite easily in the mid terms and probably pick up several seats in the Senate due to the massive failures of the Potatohead Administration.

Doing away with the filibuster will bite them in the ass big time.
The house already passes bills by simple majority. You have a majority rule ?

Yeah, cuz you all have been doing such a great job of passing legislation. :laugh:

The house already passes bills by simple majority. You have a majority rule ?
It takes 60/100 votes to get most bills to the Senate floor to be voted on. It is called Cloture. It prevents a simple majority from any party to ram bills though.

The Senate can stop a lot of the filthy Libtard bullshit passed along party lines in the House, like oppressive gun control.

However, not to worry. The Democrat shitheads will lose about 60-70 seats in the House at the mid term elections this year because of the terrible record of the Democrats and control will go to the Republicans.

Yet the founding fathers were cool with it. What idiots.

If we keep the filibuster it needs to be changed back to an active event as it as intended

The Democrats will never learn. Just like a child who steals a chocolate bar and doesn't care about getting caught until he gets caught. The left is always been about instant gratification with absolutely no consideration for the long-term effect. Conservatism is growing in this country not progressivism. A few years ago I would have said you were crazy if you told me that.... But there's no question in my mind any longer that people of belching up the indigestible everything goes culture in favor of structure. So go ahead get rid of the filibuster and then cry like the little bitches you are later on when you wish the hell you didn't do it.
If this is done the GOP has no one to blame but themselves and, in particular, McConnell.

AND

To paraphrase Cap'n Cheeto..."If more people are allowed to vote the GOP will never win another election"
so...

fuck that shit. esp when shurmer himself has said it can't be messed with. esp when the dems used it 314 times when trump was president.

you can go fuck yourself with this crap because THIS is why we're always fighting. 3 year old mentalities that can't handle not getting their way.

Forum List

Back