Go right ahead get rid of the filibuster it's an awesome idea

Postpone ending the filibuster as long as possible so the Dems can't pass much legislation under the new rules.

Then let them have it, then we the GOP take Congress for the next 40 years, and things will go much better in this country.

And make the exact same stupid mistake the Democrats are currently struggling so hard to make?

Back when Alito was nominated for the SC the conventional wisdom was that Dems shouldn't filibuster his nomination because the GOP would do away with it.

Well Alito got the seat and the GOP nuked the filibuster.

Fuck it.

Nuke it now and get shit done

Embarrass the fuck out of Manchin and Sinema. Screw em both

Back when Alito was nominated for the SC the conventional wisdom was that Dems shouldn't filibuster his nomination because the GOP would do away with it.

Well Alito got the seat and the GOP nuked the filibuster.

Fuck it.

Nuke it now and get shit done

Embarrass the fuck out of Manchin and Sinema. Screw em both
How are you going to vote out the filibuster without Manchin and Sinema ?

Dagosa

You seem to have a problem with sex or lack there of .

The only problem I have with sex at this time is that too many couples give birth to babies that become bed-wetting liberals with no tolerance for anything other than group think under an authoritarian, police state oligarchy.

That's why our Kenyan Muslim president BHO pushed for his own police force and the brain dead Joseph Robinette Biden does the same...as directed by his left wing extremist handlers.

You people definitely have problems with truth, freedom of speech, our constitution, individual thought and originality.

In the shirt term. The right has a big population demographic problem.

The country is becoming less white, less conservative, and less religious by the day.

Losing the filibuster would be a disaster for conservative America.

Too bad for you leftists that the real world doesn't conform to your racist fantasies. I think the trends in the Hispanic (you would know them by the "Latinx" label you keep trying to force on them) community indicate that your simplistic, Neanderthal belief that "All people are defined by race, and all non-white people will love us".

Where is the teeth taken by the toothfairy without compensation by state chart?

I mean...if you're going to post fiction...at least make it entertaining...

Translated: "I didn't bother reading it, because I've already decided what I'm going to know, facts be damned!"

The Dems control both Houses of Congress and the White House
While this is in effect, Dems need to pass as much legislation as they can.

Eliminating the Filibuster will allow that

When Republicans hold all three, they can reverse what the Dems have passed
Talk like a crazed numbskull who justifies { w/o knowing the meaning of the word }
jumping a subway turnstile.
The Filibuster has historic consequence.And Relevance.The easiset and most
profound is that Each State { No Matter How big or small gets TWO and
Only TWO Senators }. It was constructed that-a-way on purpose.To give
complete Parity.Show complete parity.Like in establishing Baseball or Football
or Basketball.Rigid qualifications as to how many players and what the rules.
On how to play.Or score.With limited new rules.
One could also cite how Affirmative Action is handled.
Or even a weekly bingo session.
Democrats want to change stuff because they don't believe in Parity.
No more Historic example than how they Treated Donald Trump.
No more scumbag example by the Dirty Dog Unfree Press than while
Trump was being Inaugurated { almost when he put his hand to Swear on
the Bible } One of the Newspaper of record had the abject temerity to
publish a Piece with the header :
- The Campaign to Impeach Donald Trump
has begun -
by Matea Gold

Last edited:
Dagosa

The only problem I have with sex at this time is that too many couples give birth to babies that become bed-wetting liberals with no tolerance for anything other than group think under an authoritarian, police state oligarchy.

That's why our Kenyan Muslim president BHO pushed for his own police force and the brain dead Joseph Robinette Biden does the same...as directed by his left wing extremist handlers.

You people definitely have problems with truth, freedom of speech, our constitution, individual thought and originality.
Nah.
Anyone who keeps saying they want to “ fuck liberals” is getting no ass from their own side. Pretty obvious. You have a problem.

The Dems control both Houses of Congress and the White House
While this is in effect, Dems need to pass as much legislation as they can.

Eliminating the Filibuster will allow that

When Republicans hold all three, they can reverse what the Dems have passed
that seems like a great way to run a country…geez

Democrats have won 7 of the last 8 presidential popular elections and the margins are get bigger. This country is moving left and only by gerrymandering and by legacy electoral colleges has the right hung on to some power. It. Is. Only. Time.

that seems like a great way to run a country…geez
The best way to run a country is through bipartisan cooperation

In the absence of that, you have to strike while you have the votes

The best way to run a country is through bipartisan cooperation

In the absence of that, you have to strike while you have the votes
I agree with your first point, that's why the filibuster is such a great tool in the US Senate.

"Writing to Thomas Jefferson, who had been out of the country during the Constitutional Convention, James Madison explained that the Constitution's framers considered the Senate to be the great "anchor" of the government. To the framers themselves, Madison explained that the Senate would be a "necessary fence" against the "fickleness and passion" that tended to influence the attitudes of the general public and members of the House of Representatives. George Washington is said to have told Jefferson that the framers had created the Senate to "cool" House legislation just as a saucer was used to cool hot tea"

Forum List

Back