🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

God bless Texas. No homeless sleeping on the streets

You do know Austin, Dallas, and Houston are ran by Democrat Mayors?

If you do not know this then maybe you should educate yourself...
I know Texas is full of Texas cops. A more stereotypical bunch of racist head busters you will never find.

Is that like California being full of queers and Illegals?
No, it's like 1943 Germany being full of Nazis.

Oh the Nazi thingy again.

Like the Illegals being in "concentration camps".

What else you got Moon Bat?
They are concentration camps, you can call them by any name you wish but they are shitholes you send unwanted people to suffer. Just because they do not have gas chambers and ovens (yet) does not make them anything that belongs in a free country.

And yet when Obama was sending them there none of you complained at all.

When Obama was breaking families up you sat silently...

The only time those like you care is when your political party is out of power...

I know Texas is full of Texas cops. A more stereotypical bunch of racist head busters you will never find.

Is that like California being full of queers and Illegals?
No, it's like 1943 Germany being full of Nazis.

Oh the Nazi thingy again.

Like the Illegals being in "concentration camps".

What else you got Moon Bat?
They are concentration camps, you can call them by any name you wish but they are shitholes you send unwanted people to suffer. Just because they do not have gas chambers and ovens (yet) does not make them anything that belongs in a free country.

And yet when Obama was sending them there none of you complained at all.

When Obama was breaking families up you sat silently...

The only time those like you care is when your political party is out of power...
Even were all that true this is the price of getting obvious sadistic pleasure from treating migrants like shit. The right now owns every terrible thing that happens to these people while in custody for no other reason then it is difficult to find one of you that seems to give a shit if they live or die.

Are they breaking any state laws? if not then it is none of his damn business.

The health and well being of our State is everyones business.

So house the homeless. Being as it is your business and all.

My taxes pay for shelters, so fuck off.

The problem is that shelters have rules most homeless refuse to abide by. That means they avoid them.

Many places feed them for free without any restraints.

That means they will eat their 3 meals and then go somewhere else to hang out, creating a mess.

What can you do about that?
actually many homeless don't like shelters because they get beaten up and robbed there. As long as the rich are paying the same rate in taxes as the middle class there will be crises everywhere... Inequality upward Mobility infrastructure homelessness Health Care daycare... Etc etc. Only garbage propaganda makes it possible

Not to mention no drinking or drugs. Name a day they are clean enough to get in? Near the end of the month probably? They wont let you in smelling like Smirnoff or glazed over from a speedball. Nothing to do but chase money booze and white powder. Gotta numb that pain to be able to get through the nights and days.

It's everyone's business, especially the governors. People don't want to live in a shit hole where they have to worry about stepping human feces all the time.

You're right. The best solution? Euthanasia. Because simply decreeing it a crime to be in public while homeless won't accomplish anything. May as well just kill them all.
It's funny how when you pass laws making it illegal to camp under the overpass, then suddenly all the "homeless" go away.

they do not actually go away, they just move down the street.
Hmmmm nope, not if it's illegal there to. There is housing for people like this. Let them use it.

What are you going to do, arrest them and give them a home and some food 3 times a day? :21::21::21::21:

I've repeatedly posted the only answer. Sooner or later it will come to that. GiGi just runs off to another thread to bury his head in the sand with his butt-buddy commee loons.

Being homeless in Texas seems like a great way to get murdered by fine upstanding christian people.

Being homeless is not a crime! It is often a Life choice. Plenty of homeless people in Houston. Many look quite happy as I drive by and wave on my way home. Them being homeless is not a big problem for me! There's a wall around our Enclave..... keeps them out 100%

The health and well being of our State is everyones business.

So house the homeless. Being as it is your business and all.

My taxes pay for shelters, so fuck off.

The problem is that shelters have rules most homeless refuse to abide by. That means they avoid them.

Many places feed them for free without any restraints.

That means they will eat their 3 meals and then go somewhere else to hang out, creating a mess.

What can you do about that?
actually many homeless don't like shelters because they get beaten up and robbed there. As long as the rich are paying the same rate in taxes as the middle class there will be crises everywhere... Inequality upward Mobility infrastructure homelessness Health Care daycare... Etc etc. Only garbage propaganda makes it possible

Not to mention no drinking or drugs. Name a day they are clean enough to get in? Near the end of the month probably? They wont let you in smelling like Smirnoff or glazed over from a speedball. Nothing to do but chase money booze and white powder. Gotta numb that pain to be able to get through the nights and days.

Wasn't or isn't there a few places in Ventura, CA that are allowing the drinking and drugs. Neighbors were ticked.

Last edited:
Being homeless in Texas seems like a great way to get murdered by fine upstanding christian people.

Fine upstanding Texas Christians don't live in the ghetto areas of Democrat controlled big city shitholes like Dallas, Austin, Houston, El Paso etc.
Oh? Where do they live?

Didnt you know, there are no poor Christians.

Funniest homeless sign I ever saw: I am mentally handicapped, My family all left me and I need a Beer= I am a miserable drunk and my entire family got tired of it please feed the problem!

Yep much better to make the homeless hide..... 25000 homeless in Texas and growing.... Even though Winters there are worse than Seattle San Francisco LA...
25,000 in a State the size of Texas! 69,000 in a city the size of LA great comparison! don't forget the 53,000 in San Francisco the list goes on in Calitopia! :anj_stfu:

I thought Christians suppose to be compassionate and help homeless people ? What happened ?

Pretty sure I do. I call out big government bullshit everytime I see it.
Horse shit. I believe you defended Obamacare.

I have attacked ObamaCare for the whole time I have been on this forum. Fuck dude, get a life and quit making up shit about me
I can't remember everything you ever posted, but I seem to recall you defending it. However, you attack Trump relentlessly. That pretty much makes you a left-winger.
it makes him a hardcore, inconsolable, deranged Trump hater, but not necessarily a leftist.

Have you ever encountered a hardcore, inconsolable, deranged Trump hater who wasn't a leftist?
Yes. Gator. Sort of.

:lol:

Being homeless is not a crime! It is often a Life choice. Plenty of homeless people in Houston. Many look quite happy as I drive by and wave on my way home. Them being homeless is not a big problem for me! There's a wall around our Enclave..... keeps them out 100%
They all would prefer very low income housing that we should have for them while they get their s*** together. But of course we have to save the rich from paying anything like their fair share. Crazy GOP America.

Yep much better to make the homeless hide..... 25000 homeless in Texas and growing.... Even though Winters there are worse than Seattle San Francisco LA...
25,000 in a State the size of Texas! 69,000 in a city the size of LA great comparison! don't forget the 53,000 in San Francisco the list goes on in Calitopia! :anj_stfu:
Most are probably hiding in Texas. Our country needs mental health and low income housing very badly. why are we the only modern country without Healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations mental Health for crying out loud. ID card to end illegal immigration. We have the GOP to stop it all. the scumbags and silly dupes like you. All to save the bloated rich.

Last edited:
I thought Christians suppose to be compassionate and help homeless people ? What happened ?
My religion dictates that we kill them so we can go to Valhalla.

We must kill all our enemies or die trying.

Valhalla, I am coming!

Yep Republican voters are getting really sick with all this character assassination and hate propaganda they listen to.

Forum List

Back