🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

God Endorses Bernie Sanders

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
The voice of God on earth is a pretty good endorsement. I'd like to see Hilary or Donald supporters compete with that.

The "Pope" is the voice of G-d? No, not happening. The Bible is the word of G-d and he ain't got no voice here until he returns.
That's HIS word.
That's a matter of opinion. There may be about a billion people who disagree with you.

It's funny how the left, a group of people that openly hate the pope, think this is good news.

The church is hated, by the left, for the things it has done, but are cool with its ceo wanting a sit down with bern.

the left, who openly hate people of faith, want to tell those same people to vote for someone that hates them.

did I slip into the twilight zone?

It's funny how the left, a group of people that openly hate the pope, think this is good news.

The church is hated, by the left, for the things it has done, but are cool with its ceo wanting a sit down with bern.

the left, who openly hate people of faith, want to tell those same people to vote for someone that hates them.

No, since you obviously have no idea what you're talking about it looks a lot more like you just came from there.

No, since you obviously have no idea what you're talking about it looks a lot more like you just came from there.
are you a leftist?
have you come out and spoken hatefully about the church?
have you been hateful twards christians for their faith?
how many leftists do you know that have?

If you answered 'no' and 'none', you're a lying fuck
if you answered 'yes' and 'most', thank you for being honest, but you proved you're a hypocrite.

are you a leftist?

if you answered 'yes' and 'most', thank you for being honest, but you proved you're a hypocrite.

You wouldn't know left from your own asshole.

are you a leftist?

so you lack the manhood to answer.

i

are you a leftist?

so you lack the manhood to answer.

i

Nothing is sacred (literally) to left wing bigots like the idiot left wing "ring of fire" people who made the video.. They can't honestly say the Pope supports Sanders so they use words like "pretty much". It's cowardly, disrespectful, dishonest and typical of the radical left.

Forum List

Back